MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was running low on my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream so I decided to give this one a shot. It is fantastic! Mind you, that I am currently on Retin-A, on my purging phase w/ bright red pimples and scars. I decided to mix this bb cream with the perfect cover- since perfect cover is full coverage, and it is a dream. It applies so well, covers all of my imperfections to the point where I can actually skip my concealer. I believe the signature bbc takes a little longer to set on the skin. Add some powder and you're good to go! I honestly feel that these bb creams have more coverage than your pricey high-end foundations. I use both in shade 27.

For reference, I am:
MAC NC37-40
Urban Decay Naked Skin #6
Tarte Amazonian Clay in Tan
Covergirl 3-in-1 Golden Tan

UPDATE 11/3/14: Although I do love the coverage, I must say it does make my skin extremely oily. Those with very dry skin would really benefit from this bb cream!

2/26/15: I still use it every single day. Beautiful, natural finish.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this in the shade 23. For reference, I'm NC20-25. When I first began to use it, I loved it. It smells really nice and it provides great coverage and I love that it has spf protection. I find that if you use it with a creamy moisturizer, it tends to not last as long on your skin, so I stopped using with any moisturizer. Without the moisturizer, I feel like this bb cream looks a bit cakey and obvious on my face and it makes all the small bumps or interruptions in my face more prominent, but it does last longer. In about 6-8 hours, I start looking really shiny, so I can't say anything good about the overall staying power, with moisturizer or not. I started out really liking this bb cream because of the coverage it provided and the spf, but I'm not so keen about it anymore. I would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried Missha Total Cover first and it was just too thick for me, then I tried this and love it! It's a great color match, which has been really hard to find something fair enough for me. Also I like the smoothness, the dewy/natural finish and the coverage which is medium-full (imo). It wears decently on my oily skin - no miracle matte but definitely as good or better than anything I've tried. I think the price is comparable to drugstore prices and I order on ebay from a seller I found from mua recommendations.

(I use #13 in this - lumene, garnier, maybelline fairest BBs were all too dark)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS!! my hg!!!
it's quite matte yet dewy...i mean it's not cakey whatsoever. its the perfect mid coverage bbcream and if you layer it up you can get a higher coverage if needs be. it smells nice. the ingredients are quite good for a bbcream - it's free from parabens.
it doesn't clog pores. i think it's quite similar to studiofix by mac but more moisturising and thinner - which i believe makes it better. i love it, it glides on and covers my skin. i have very uneven oily skin and this is perfect!! it balances my complexion and lasts all day. i could not recommend more! i use beige and that colour is fine in summer and winter because it adapts quite well to your skintone. give it a try!! it's spf 25 which means you can wear it in the sun and not have to put a disgusting shiny suncream underneath.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Skin type: Oily with dry spots and sensitive.

I love this BB Cream. I just ordered my second bottle of this. With frequent use (5 days a week), this lasted me about 10 months.

I am somebody who hates the feeling of having makeup on my face, especially the caked on look. I used to use regular fountain, which I felt was too thick and clogged my pores, and it looked very unnatural to me. I discovered BB cream through a friend, but my first BB cream was too grey and cakey-feeling on me.

I'm a big fan of the "no makeup" makeup look and this BB cream really achieves that. I don't have any acne but I do have a lot of freckles, beauty spots, some redness, and uneven skintone. This BB cream really balances all of that out. It's fairly liquidy, provides light coverage, and it looks like you don't have any make up on. It also doesn't feel heavy when you wear it. I use Shade 21, which is just slightly lighter than my natural skin tone (not noticeable) but 23 is too dark. There are only 3 shades.

PROS:
- Inexpensive
- Feels light, not cakey
- No greyness
- Nice pump bottle dispenser

CONS:
- Wears away on oily skin without primer
- Might not be enough coverage for some people
- Only 3 shades

Overall -
If you need acne or scarring coverage, I'm not quite sure if this will be what you're looking for. But if you need to balance out some uneven skin tone, then this might just be it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when I was in Harajuku, Japan and was searching for a good BB cream. I went to a random store and asked for one and she suggested this. I didn't use it very much even after I bought it because I'd rather use foundations rather than BB cream (although BB creams are obviously better for your skin). I recently saw reviews raving about how good this BB cream is and decided to give it another go and this time, really pay attention as to how it differs from my typical foundation. Firstly, coverage wise, BRILLIANT. I didn't need concealer and there's very minimal crease under the eyes after you have it for some time. Most foundations leave that steak under the eyes (ugh). Secondly, the texture is smooth and it's so easy to apply. It really glides like a dream and I love that! Thirdly, it really feels light on the skin, and it doesn't feel heavy. It also leaves a dewy finish and looks really natural. However, you do have to apply moisturiser before you apply this BB cream if you want it to look as good. And I tend to find that my skin looks super oily after a while, but it's alright because I can just mattify my face for that. The coverage still stays even after touch ups. The price, for ¥2500/$25, it's a little pricey but you do get your money's worth for this. Overall, definitely one of the best BB creams out there, and definitely repurchasing this! <3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this on Ebay, a 45ml, for 17 dollar, in color 23, Natural yellow beige, SPF 25 . I think its a reasonable price.

The package quality is really good !

Im trying Korean BBs for the first time , and it didnt dissappoint.

The difference between Missha Perfect cover and Missha signature BB is the ingredients . This one is is supposed to have only natural ingredients , paraben free and so on. It claims to fit for those with sensetive skin . I really like that it has natural ingredients , exactly what I was looking for.

The shade was a little too light for me even tho I bought the darkest shade.

The coverage is quite good, especially compared to drugstore foundations.
The moisture wasnt enough, it was flaking my skin, and it was drying it out . Remember to moisture ur skin before you apply . I didnt.

I wear it at work today , and my skin looked so dry ! Later I put Bare Escentuals foundation instead and it was much better .

It has a little strong scent , which I dont mind, as it goes away in sometime.

In general, I like this BB cream , but I wouldnt buy it again , as I like to try new stuff.

I just got this, so I can not say anything about long term results. I will update this review later on :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For reference I am around NC35-NC40, I wear NC35 in MAC PLW, 320+330 in Revlon Whipped, 310+330 in Rev CS, 7.0 in UD Naked Skin (a tad too dark actually),W5 in L'oreal Healthy Lumi...-I have acne prone/very oily skin and I live in tropical climate with moderate acne hyperpigmentation...

Shade: I got this in Shade No. 23, upon application, it had quite a greyish cast on me, and i dont find that upon application it has yellow undertone at all, in fact it leans grey than yellow..after oxidation(10 minutes after application) it is still a shade lighter than my skin tone but by then the grey cast has gone, but i was able to make it work by layering a darker powder on top. I feel that this would suit nc25-nc30 a lot better, nc 35-nc40 can get away with it if you layer a darker powder on top or bronzer...skin darker than nc40, might not be able to pull this off...

Texture: It has a rather runny texture than most other bb creams I have tried. But though runny it still has a body too it, like ice cream when partially melted. It spreads beautifully, blends very well and doesnt dry too quickly. In fact it feels rather hydrating and luxurious without being oily. It feels quite lightweight and airy on your face.

Coverage: I feel this gives a good medium coverage and truly buildable, i feel that bcuz of the runny texture, it allows for better layering without being cakey. I was able to build it to get full coverage after 2-3 layers on areas where i have extra hyperpigmentations.

Finish: It gives a flawfless dewy finish and makes your skin look air brush and natural..yes even after layering..this gives a dewy, luminous finish and very airy and lightweight and natural...i love the finish

Wear: I am most certainly surprised by the wear, I wear this alone, without the aid of any primers or moisturizers, with a little dusting of powder on top just to get the color to match, and it lasted on me for 12 hours. Mind you, an average day for me involves some minor running around, facing the tropical heat outside, sweating and not just sitting in my air-conditioned office. Amazing wear time for a bbcream, perhaps the best wear i have been able to get out of a bb cream considering my extremely oily face and the tropical heat that i battle daily...supremely amazzzzzzinnngggg wear time. I do get oily by midday, dont get me wrong, i still have to blot at least 3-4 times a day, but the fact that by the time i got home, the bb cream is still there with slight patchiness on my oily skin, for me its a miracle..it also does not emphasize any flakies i have which is great.

Reaction: I have not experienced any breakouts from this and my face doesnt get itchy after application, in fact after 3 weeks of testing, i feel that my skin has improved slightly..my skin is getting slightly softer to the touch too.

Packaging: it comes in a squeeze tube but with a pump, very hygienic and the price is not too bad, i managed to get this from a reliable korean e-bay seller for USD20.00...with free shipping...

Bottomline, if you have dry/combi/normal/oily skin regardless, give this a try..a truly amazaing poduct...i wasnt a fan of bb creams before, but after this one,i'm a total convert. YAY, amazing quality product!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After all the hype about BB creams, I went and ordered samples of colors #21 and #23. Figuring I was most likely the darker of the two shades, I tried on #23 first. For me, it had too much of that dreaded pink-grey tone and was overall too light for my skin. My face is pinker and ligher than my neck and chest, so I like foundations on the warmer side to balance my face out. Unfortunately this wasn't it. I'm not sure what my MAC foundation color is (never been color matched), but I'm an Olive Medium in Everyday Minerals if that helps anyone.

However, I'm not completely writing this off, because it could work for me during the winter--I tested a bit on an un-tanned part of me and it seemed to blend in a lot bette. I also found the coverage to be better than expected. I have some acne scars and ruddiness in my cheeks, and this did a good job of evening out the cheeks and covering the scars (though a bit of concealer is still needed). The oil control is decent after finishing with powder, which is super important for me because I can get very oily.

It's not heavy at all and sank right into my skin, though I would recommend moisturizing first if you have dry spots. It emphasized some dry spots when I looked up close to a mirror, but that was reaalllly close and I doubt it's that visible from a few feet away.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this product however it did take a while to ship to my house. i ordered one in #13 in eBay and paid 10 dollars for it which i thought was a reasonable price and it took about 3 weeks to get here. However, i got to say i LOVE the packaging! The box came with an extra 2 samples of SKIN79 super BB cream. The MISSHA BB cream itself is a little small but i don't need much since i don't have much to cover up just a few scars here and there and i like the fact that this BB cream is thick for great coverage and it lasts all day!! my skin is fairly oily so i always have a problem with that especially since its summer but i found ever since iv'e been using Olay Minimizing Toner and this BB cream i don't really have a problem with oily skin anymore!! i highly recommend this product and will definitely buy again!!=)