MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Having tried Cho Bo Yang, I'd have to say this is my favourite of the two. I'm NC 20 now, just coming into spring and my skin is dry/dehydrated. I apply this with my fingers and it covers my fine lines, pores and hydrates my skin. It somehow manages to make it look soft.
Half a pump is enough for a natural looking base. I don't use moisturiser under this, I don't need to. I spot conceal areas that this hasn't covered, finish my makeup and I'm good to go. I don't powder either. I haven't had any issues with it being grey or oxidising to orange. It's just a beautiful satin finish on us dry girls. Oily girls might want to look into Cho Bo Yang. A tip, apply too much and you will look grey. 1/2 -3/4 pump is perfect. Hasn't broken me out yet, after 2 weeks of use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This has been my go-to foundation for years. I've dabbled a bit with other BB Creams, like Skin79, but I always come back to this foundation in shade 13. It's so lovely to find a fair shade that isn't overly yellow tone as Mac's foundations tend to go.

It's light and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It applies wonderfully with a beauty blender. It's not heavy coverage, but that's not what I need, really.

Some have mentioned the smell. It doesn't bother me, really. I have Missha's Sun Milk as well, which is much more strongly scented, so I suppose after being exposed to that product the smell in this foundation doesn't bother me.

I've worn this both with and without a primer. Without a primer, it stays on quite well. The primers I've used have been the BB Boomer that Missha makes, and E.L.F's mineral primer. It works just as well with the E.L.F. primer as with Missha's primer. And I expect any primer you have on hand would work as well.

Ultimately, I suggest this foundation for anyone who has been struggling with foundations either not being pale enough, or being too yellow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would so love this to be my HG! It almost is, great coverage.... you can get a full coverage in two pumps, but it looks mannequin like. There is a healthy glow to it. It looks great on my dry skin but in the summer it really shines with the heat. I don't know why but when heat is added to it, it just gives off a special glow to your face. The best part of this is it doesn't break me out! I have sensitive skin. Only reason why I took off one lippie is because the lighter #13 is not yellow toned but in fact pink toned. It looks like I have a pink face at times. This is due to my strong yellow undertones. I match Nars Siberia perfectly for reference. I will try seeing if I can make it work by mixing in or adding yellow powder because I adore this formula!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, this BB cream looks natural but its nothing special. Nothing to ring home about.

Shade 21

Pros
- relatively natural looking compared to foundations
- does give you light-medium coverage (coverage is greater than skin79 hot pink)
- doesn't cake
- fills pores

Cons
- Doesn't cover up my redness or hyperpigmentation spots enough
- dries sticky and shiny
- it gave me dry patches on my face
- colour makes my skin look pink compared to my neck (which is yellow-toned)
- no oil control

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually really like this bb cream. It doesn't clog my pores like the perfect cover and it looks super natural on the skin. It gives a medium coverage and if I build it up, I can skip concealer. The staying power is normal, but if your expecting 8+ hours, its not going to happen if you have oily skin like me. Maybe only about 5-6 hours and then the oils start coming through. However, I have SUPER oily skin and extremely acne-prone, so on most people, this will probably last a full work day. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 though is because even though I have this in #23 which is suppose to be yellow, its still a bit gray/pinkish on me. The color does match better as the day goes on, but in the beginning, I look a bit off and I get self conscious about my hands near my face since the tone is different. Btw, I'm about an NC20-NC25 in the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really love this BB Cream. I use the colour #13 which is perfect for my fair skin. I find that it gives as much coverage as a foundation, but it does so much more for covering your pores! It makes your skin look flawless. I prefer this to other Missha BB's, as it is free from harmful ingredients (eg. parabens, mineral oils, etc). Additionally, there is no grey tone, which is great for me.

Buy it again? Yes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have sensitive combination oily acne-prone asian skin with yellow undertone around NC25-NC30

Pro:
- free from harmful ingredient, specially paraben and chemical sunscreen
- glide on the skin, not cakey at all
- great coverage
- enough SPF for daily use
- control oil, only need to blot at noon once or twice max

Cons:
- bit expensive for bb cream
- I suspect this bb cream is the culprit of my recent breakout along the cheek and jawline, but not cystic acne, only whitehead beneath the skin. When I stop using it for almost a month, the whitehead are still here but less.
- it also enhance my breakout appearance, people used to notice about them more if I use this bb cream.
- too much fragrance, smells like flower.

Update:
Very confirmed that this bb cream gives me most whitehead breakout in my life, covered most of my cheeks, jawline and chin. When I started using this, I used it with other new products which were a huge mistake so I didn't know which products broke me out.
I stopped using this bb cream for the last 3 months, and my whiteheads on my cheeks are mostly dissappear. Still got some acnes on my chin. Couple days ago I gave this bb cream another shot and wore it from 7am to 7pm, when I took off my make up, my cheeks jawline and chin were red with new whitehead bumps. So terrified. I still have a new unopened bottle in my drawer, so sad it is not working on my skin since its finish beautifully.

I'm 16 years old, acne prone skin, very oily,very sensitive skin

My mom and I have tried this, i had a high hopes for this because basically the salesperson told me that this is absolutely okay for sensitive skin and it claims to have 7 free harmful chemicals. I was really excited , first application was okay after 1 hour I have notice that the effectiveness of bb cream slightly gone , when I got home as usual I cleanse my face then eventually notice a new bumps in my face , I still continued using this product day after day but my pimples and my skin has gone wild. It's just so disappointing my mom hated this product too so what we did we just throw it away and did not manage to finish the product.

Additional info: the packaging sucks , it doesn't come with a pump
The bb cream runs through the cup ,it's so messy and unhygienic.

Expensive but not worth it . It doesn't claim what it says.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's so pricey comparing to the perfect cover. It has awful coverage, gray cast when its blend, and so oily on my opinion. I like the claims that this product has 7 free harmful ingredients and I love the packaging too, it has pink colour with flowers relief on it. It doesn't suit my skin and I don' like it but I don't hate it neither.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a hard time finding products that match my extremely fair skin tone, especially in the winter. Generally colors like MAC NW15 are good in the summer, but most are too orange in the winter. This cream in #13 is super pale, looks incredibly natural, and feels amazing. It is so smooth going on and lasts all day. I usually have oily skin, but my skin isn't the least bit shiny all day when I use this. The cream looks like my skin only better. The coverage is really sheer, so if you are trying to cover up serious blemishes, I would suggest you try a different product or apply concealer over the BB cream. I recommend this product to anybody, especially those with very fair skin. It looks like you aren't wearing makeup, you just have really clear, smooth skin.

EDIT: After using this for a couple weeks, I noticed it didn't blend into my skin as well. It looked streaky, with or without a primer. I still love the fact that it's such a light color, but now that it's not the dead of winter I don't really need something quite that pale. Also, my skin has been clearing up, so I'm using fewer products on my face in general.