MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.1

I took a chance on this and felt like I was tempting fate because another Missha product broke me out like crazy many years ago. Also, I ordered online during the Missha sale so the shade was a crapshoot. I ordered Shade 23, Natural Yellow Beige. (Sidenote, my total including shipping was about $23 from the Missha site. Decent.)

Here's my first day's experience:

INITIAL THOUGHTS UPON APPLYING
The packaging is gorgeous - a large, attractive tube with an attached pump. The shade is absolutely perfect. So, so perfect; it was like using an actual eraser to negate my flaws. Not only that, but I can tell it will work for both my summer and winter tones. The coverage is similarly incredible. I used my fingers to apply, and it was creamy and smooth with the perfect amount of slip. It covered almost everything without using too much product (about 1.5 pumps), it didn't look cakey at ALL, and it did that magic that Korean BBs do, blurring and distributing a glow akin to lovely-yet-subtle pixie dust. I added a light dusting of my normal powder, bronzer/blush/highlight and I was more pleased with my appearance than I've been in a LONG WHILE. I practically skipped to work, lol. (Oh, also - I tried this without any primer or setting spray, just to see how well it works without any help.)

MIDMORNING CHECK
Has not oxidized on me at all. I am dewy-ish, but it looks great, not oily. I haven't blotted or re-powdered.

AFTER LUNCH
Ditto.

MID AFTERNOON
Ditto, but a teeny bit of the cream did gather into my minor smile lines. That's not an issue, since it was probably my powder, and it is very difficult for me to escape in general. My color products have faded a lot but the BB is still fully intact and looking great.

END OF WORK DAY
Same as mid-afternoon. For full disclosure, I work at a desk in air conditioning, so this wasn't really a strenuous test, but it still performed in the 99th percentile for me. I had after-work plans so I freshened up a bit with blotting and a little powder. If I didn't have plans, I wouldn't have - everything still looked really good.

AFTER WORK
Drove for a half hour, windows down with the heat. Had dinner with friends then walked a bit (in the heat) before attending an event. When I got home, my makeup looked decent still but I had a dry patch under my lip (whenever something irritates/dries my skin literally this is the only part of my face to react, it's so weird) and about 3 new pimples. Hmmm.

END OF DAY, PERIOD
I didn't find it too difficult to remove, but I double cleanse. My skin was a mess, BUT I have a dairy sensitivity and had a f-ton of Mexican, cheese + sour cream and all, plus like 3 lattes today, so that could be the culprit. The breakouts are only on the right side of my face, and in the hormonal locations: jawline, temple. It's total horsehit lol but I kind of don't think it's this product that's breaking me out. Will keep testing on that front and update accordingly.

FINAL VERDICT
Ok, so I've been wearing this for a full week and it's definitely not what is breaking me out (that would be dairy and a monster of a pms week...tbh, I kinda wish it was the BB haha). It seems that everything has been breaking me out lately, so I'm super glad to have found something that performs AND doesn't mess up my skin. Primer doesn't do much to extend wear, but setting spray does.

This is my new baby. It's amazing.

My current HG!

I came across this BB cream by pure accident; I had ordered a bunch of Missha skincare on their site and received a sample of Signature Real in the color 21. After I ran out of my sample, I ordered a full sized tube almost immediately.

This BB cream is amazing! It covers up my redness pretty well, can be layered wijthout cakyness, gives my skin this amazing luminous dewy finish and lasts all day! And they have colors for fair skinned folk! Oh and this doesn't contain mineral oil, alcohol or parabens! My sensitive dry-combo skin approves!

All of the western BBs that I have tried out have been too dark for me or looked either extremely muddy or orange. The 21 is a really good shade match for my NC15 skin, it would be perfect if it were a little bit more yellowy.

The price is approximately 18 e, which I find to be an absolute steal for a BB of this quality. Missha can be best found online, unless you're located in Asia.

I am a foundation junkie and would almost buy any new foundation out in the market. I also suffer from some old acne pit scars (the bane of my existence) so my goal is to always find something to smooth them or cover them during the day.

I cannot rave enough about this BB cream or Foundation. I honestly consider this as a skin foundation than a BB cream coz of it's coverage and finish. It is definitely not just a tinted moisturizer. For reference, I am a MAC NC 20 and using no. 21 which is the perfect shade for me.

I normally moisturize first, put a primer on and then apply this with a damp sponge. I normally set this with my RImmel Stay Matte powder for a more matte finish.

I love it and this definitely replaced all of my foundations xo

I opted for this BB cream rather than Missha's popular BB Perfect Cream because it has better choice of ingredients thus making it more premium and doesn't contain parabens (including another unfriendly skincare ingredient that I can't remember), vs the Perfect BB Cream. This Missha Signature BB cream feels like the real deal. For £10, you can't really go wrong with this product. It comes with a pump for the bigger size version so you get the right amount but you can control the pump easily too if you want less. The packaging is gorgeous and made well - not even an expensive designer brand could ever be as good as this or the product. As it is a BB cream - it is quite thick but in a good way - I get good coverage with just one pump. It doesn't sit into fine lines either and gives that overall dewy look without appearing greasy. It can appear ashy on the face at first but adapts to skin tone later on and is also great for people with dry skin. This is my only favourite Missha foundation that I like, from out of their cushions and their Signature super light oil foundation that I own (which are all terrible btw - only good to use as a spot concealer). I like that it doesn't have a hint of orange in the shade but I will wear this more during Winter than Summer as it feels a tad heavy in hot weather. I am medium skin toned, closer to pale and even shade #23 is a bit too light for me but can't fault it when I pair it with a cream blusher and lipstick.

This is a great BB cream, and #13 (Milky Beige) is the best color match I've found so far for my pale, cool toned skin. It gives pretty decent coverage depending on how you apply it, but you'll probably need to use a concealer on top if you have a lot of acne.

I tried applying this with my fingers, but found that it settled in my pores and highlighted dry spots. Not a good look! However, applying it with a damp sponge eliminates this problem (I alternate between the Real Techniques one and the Beautyblender). I'm left with a dewy my-skin-but-better finish that looks very natural and polished.

I have very oily skin, so I usually apply a pea sized amount of Paula's Choice Shinestopper over the BB cream and set with Vichy's Dermablend HD Powder. I haven't had any breakouts from it, and I like that it has a decent amount of SPF (though I always use a SPF50 moisturizer underneath).

All in all, I highly recommend it. This is a godsend for pale chicks who struggle to find a BB cream that's light enough!

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I didn't expect to even like this product, but I love it with all my heart. First a little introduction about my skin and routines. I am 61. I have all the wrinkles and sags that come with the age, but my pigmentation is good enough (slight discoloration at the outer corners of the eyes and around the mouth). I also have enlarged pores on my nose, this is genetic, I work with it but cannot change what mother nature has given me at birth. So my makeup routine always was just a layer of good loose face powder and when it comes to face powders I could probably write a phd dissertation, tried them all, loved many (lol, I sound like a fallen woman!). I like trying out new things nevertheless, and when the BB CC rage started, I bought some, (mostly AUS or US products), tried each once or twice, All just sat on the top of my skin, exaggerating the pores and wrinkles, caking up after few hours. Horrible, I thought, let me stick with true and tried. But then I thought I'd try it at the source, the 'real thing', so bought this product. I brought it home, smeared some on my inner wrist, it looked horrible. And then... 10 minutes later it was gone. Just like that. So I put it on my face (I've just used fingers) and waited. Few minutes later, I looked in my very magnifying mirror. Yep, the pores on my nose were showing, like big, deep craters. I patted the cream gently into them (not a new layer, but distributing what was already there). The cream was warm from the skin by that time and went in, making the pores almost invisible. But still, I was not convinced. So one hot and sunny Sunday, I put it on my face in the morning, and went about to do my cleaning, laundry etc. I got hot, I got sweaty. Every few hours I was running to the mirror. Half way through the morning my face got slightly shiny. I brushed gently with Ben Nye Rose Petal - this is a very very fine and sheer powder. It was enough. I must say, it lasted all day. I dabbed my face with a tissue few times, so probably took off some, but in the evening my face looked decent, no caking, no gathering in the fine lines, this is a very different product from these other BB or CC creams I've tried before.
It has to come off with the oil method, though. I don't think anything else would remove it properly.

First of all, gorgeous packaging! Looks very luxurious. Second, I'd been looking for a bb cream/foundation for quite a while when I stumbled upon this, since I'm very pale it's really hard to find something that doesn't make me look like an oompa-loompa. I compared #13 to the skin79 hot pink (which was too dark for me) online. Since #13 was noticeably lighter than the hot pink, I took a chance and ordered it (bbcreamshop.eu) and my god this stuff is wonderful! the consistency is something I had to get used to since it's quite runny, but it applies really well and covers up all my impurities without having an obvious "make-up face", if you know what I mean. additionally, you only need very little for full coverage. All in all, I am glad I purchased this! Will buy it again when it runs out!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Holy cr@p this BB cream is amazing (and affordable). Everyone needs to go out and buy it now.

I got mine from amazon for $15. This has replaced Missha M perfect cover as my HG bb cream. this is far better.

GREAT coverage. I have alot of acne scars and redness. with this stuff I don't even need concealer

Inoffensive smell: M Perfect cover has a strong floral scent to it but this doesn't

I wear #27 honey beige. For reference I am a C4 or NC40 in MAC studio fix and Santa Fe in NARS.

I found it! My holy grail foundation! I bought it in shade #13.

I'm very pale with a cool to neutral undertone and matching my skin to foundation or BB cream is a nightmare. I'm not china-plate-pale, being about halfway between Illamasqua 115 and 120, but paler than the lightest MAC shade, and the lightest shade of drugstore foundations look like fake tans on me. The yellow shade of most "ivory" foundations is a problem for me.

In addition I have combination dry/oily skin, slight adult acne, and nearly all foundations make me break out or sink into my large pores. I stopped using Illamasqua for that reason.

But this is perfect. In fact, if anything, it's slightly paler and pinker than I am. If I put too much of it on, it makes my face pinker than my neck. But a very sheer layer gives me a lovely fresh glowing look. You only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face. It's got very good coverage for a BB cream. I have dark blue undereye circles, and it minimises them wonderfully. As for pores-- what pores?

I swear that my skin has got better since I've been using this, too. I haven't been breaking out at all on my T-zone since using it. On rare occasions when I fall asleep wearing my makeup (bad me!), I don't wake up looking like I've caught the pox. It's very forgiving in that regard.

I usually put a bit of mineral foundation on top anywhere I need extra coverage, and on the oilier bits of my face to help set it. The finish is very nice. It's satin in Britain, and slightly dewy when I'm working overseas in Cyprus (hotter, higher humidity, completely expected), and it doesn't budge over the day. I get slight creasing when the temperature is over 35 celsius, but show me a BB cream or foundation that wouldn't melt in that kind of heat and humidity without a setting spray, and I'll eat my own hair.

I bought it in March and have been using it on a daily basis since then, and my one 45g tube is still going strong.

It's perfect. It was 15 on Ebay from Schrieb-Auf shop, who are a reputable European reseller-- just make sure you find a trustworthy shop with good reviews, since some Ebay shops sell fakes. In particular, don't buy Korean makeup from Chinese Ebay shops.

The only thing some people might not like is the smell. It smells a bit like baby powder or sunscreen. Personally I really like the smell, and by now I don't even notice it any more.

It's my go-to from now on. When I run out, I'm buying more. I might even stock up, just in case.

This is probably my favourite BB cream. I also have Missha Perfect cover and Misa Cho Bo Yang which i also like but i do much prefer this BB out of the lot. The reason for this is that the colour (i use 23) is a perfect match for me and it slightly runnier then the two so it is easier to apply. It also blends into the skin well but not "masking" my skin and looks natural. You only need to go onto their website to read all the goodness that has been put into this or the bad which have been excluded. I also really like the style of tube that it comes in! I always apply after moisturising, and then brush on oil control powder as this BB cream does nothing to help with this. All in all a worthwhile BB cream.