MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Normal

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years now and really love it. I have medium-toned combination-dry asian skin. I'm not a huge fan of the cool or neutral toned bb creams so I like this because I can buy colors 23 + 27 and mix them for a great, warm color fit for me. The ingredients are also great and I love that this bb cream doesn't make me dry around the chin or get cakey around my nose. It looks and feels natural and moisturizing and I have yet to find a foundation that does the same for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my most recent of many bb cream purchases and/or trials, including MISSHA Perfect Cover, Skin Food mushroom, Dr. Jart's black label, Urban Decay, and Lioele. My previous favorite was the Skin Food, because the biggest thing I'm looking for in a bb cream/foundation is the feel of it on my skin - I absolutely HATE the powdery, made-up feeling you get when wearing heavy foundations and powders.

At first, I felt that this bb cream was in fact too powdery feeling for me. The texture was also too matte; I prefer a little dewiness because it looks much more natural. When I began applying a single drop of argan oil all over my face before makeup, though, this bb cream went on much more smoothly, filled in my pores, AND didn't feel like makeup! That's why I prefer it to the Skin Food mushroom bb cream now - everything about it is better than the SF other than the feel, and that's solved with argan oil.

So taking the argan oil into account, let me break down the major components of what I'm looking for in a bb cream:

1) Coverage: 4/5 - pretty good coverage as far as bb creams go. I don't need much coverage, so I'm not sure how well it covers severe acne or darker blemishes, but it completely covers veins, uneven skin tone, and minor blemishes like faint acne scars. It does not fully cover undereye circles or large pores around the nose, but it does decently enough for me to skip concealer if I'm lazy.

2) Finish: 5/5 with the argan oil underneath. Looks fresh and slightly dewy, like I just washed my face. Literally impossible to tell I'm wearing makeup or not - it's the very definition of "my skin but better." Without the argan oil, I'd only give it a 3.5/5, because I don't like satin/matte finishes, but if you do, then this bb cream is for you!

3) Feel: 5/5 - as mentioned above, I can't feel the makeup on my face with this (again, with argan oil underneath). If I touch my face, it feels just like my own skin.

4) Price: 3.5/5 - I feel like 4 lippies is a little high because the retail price of it is $46, but MISSHA does sales frequently so I got mine for $23, which is reasonable. Avoid buying on ebay/amazon unless you do some research and can confidently conclude the seller is reputable, because MISSHA is a very popular brand in Asia and fakes of these bb creams are sold outside of the official site.

5) Packaging: 5/5 - it's gorgeous, has the very delicate, elegant embossed floral pattern of MISSHA real signature on what looks like gradient pink aluminum underneath thicker plastic casing. Very sturdy, the pump is hygienic and doesn't dispense too much or too little product for me. It looks like a tube, but it's actually hard, and can't be compressed, which is my only complaint because it's hard to tell how much product you have left. Otherwise, it's great! You can also remove the pump from the container to refill it with something else or whatever.

It claims to have 45g of product in the container. I've only been using this for about two weeks, so I'm not sure how long it will last, but my Skin Food was 50g and still has at least a month's worth of bb cream leftover in the tube after daily usage since January (about nine months now).

6) Color: 4/5 - I'm an NC20 in summer, 15 in winter, and I'm using the shade #21, which is just a tiny bit too light for me, but 23 is too dark. It oxidizes though, so 21 after about five minutes is a perfect match, and it doesn't change colors beyond the first couple minutes on your face.

There's just one thing I don't really like about it: the SPF in it is physical sunscreen (titanium dioxde), which means your face will look white in flash photos. This effect gradually reduces during the day so by evening, when you're most likely to use flash, it's not so pronounced, but I'd still rather it not have that effect at all. But this isn't a big enough problem for me to dock a lippie.

Overall: 5/5! Unless I find something that blows me away even more, I'll be repurchasing and sticking to this.

Compared to other BB creams that I've tried, this one is very light weight and doesn't make me feel greasy after a few hours. While it doesn't provide enough coverage to hide my dark circles, I don't mind because it gives my skin a great glow and covers red blotches well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I had to try this after seeing it discussed on MUA and the net. This one seemed to be designed to ble more emollient, once I got onto the buying sites, and I got it from Korea for a relative bargain for the good quality. Like most Australians of Anglo background I am sun damaged and dedicated to preventing,even reversing, it. My first thoughts were that it reminded me of the Clinique city block! There are a good proportion of physical blockers which givethewhitish effect but then coalesce into skin tone. It is moisturizing and effective, although not particularly weatherproof. Like most effective sunblocks it feels somewhat occlusive, and forms a great primer for powder.

I love this BB cream. It covers well and the color is perfect for my super pale skin. I bought this in the lightest color (13 I think) and at first its a little greyish but that fades quickly. It stays on well and doesnt separate on my nose as most foundations do. I also have some dry areas on my chin and this smooths nicely over those areas. I also love the finish, which is nice and dewy. I would certainly buy this again.

nothing to discuss more, it makes my skin look semi glow and it's perfect in tropical climate, esp in summer when my combination skin turn in to super oily!

I have both Perfect Cover and M Signature Real. I used up both whole tubes and comment as follows:

Consistency: Perfect Cover has thinker consistency than M Signature. Perfect Cover has mineral oil but not M Signature. Both are blendable with sponge and fingers.

Coverage: Same, med to full coverage

Effect: Perfent Cover has a relatively dull appearance VS M signature looks dewy and make my skin looks like picture perfect with soft glow.

SPF: Perfect Cover has higher SPF VS M Signature only has SPF 25.

Smell: dislike product with smell therefore I am not fan of Perfect Cover.

Packaging: Perfect Cover has a soft tube with a pump. I cannot pump the rest out but still find a lot left in the tube.

Result: Perfect Cover breaks me out because of the mineral oil vs M Signature doesn't break me out and make me look flawless for the entire day with one or two touch up the most.

Since M Signature has SPF 25, it cut down my layer of sunblock. I first use SKII Skin Signature, then Smashbox anti-shine and Clinique pores primer in light. Then M Signature and my HG CDP concealer in Ivory and HG setting powder Rimmel Stay Matt in Stonestorm. My makeup last at least till lunch time or longer.

When I bought the product, the SA told me both are similar n Perfect Cover is less moisturize but indeed M Signature has no mineral oil and feels lighter. I am glad I follow my own judgement.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I gave the price on Missha Signature a 5 because I got it on sale for $20. Missha facebook runs mad sales all the time.

The coverage is luminous yet natural, I love it! I am curious about the treatment aspects of this cream...such as the Syn ake that appears in more expensive products like Peter Thomas Roth. Time will tell!

I also own Missha's Cho Bo Yang, but slightly prefer this bb cream. The packaging is so elegant and easy to dispense.

This is hands down the best BB cream that I've ever used! I've used BB creams from Skinfood, Skin79, Dr. G, Maybelline, Hanskin, and others. I have acne scars from my younger years, and this cream magically covers up my dark acne scars. My pores become invisible and I look like I have naturally perfect skin. My skin tone is light with pinkish yellow tones, and I use No. 21 Light/Pink Beige. It is the perfect shade for my light skin. I love this BB cream because I have dry skin, and this BB cream does not cake on my face or make my dry spots more noticeable. After only using this cream for a week, my acne scars are diminishing and my pores and shrinking. My skin is overall more healthier. Do not be hesitant to try this BB cream, because you won't regret it. Just a few nights ago, I stayed in the kitchen and cooked a large meal for hours, my skin did not even get the tinniest bit of excess oil. Usually after cooking in my kitchen for a long time, my face would look like an oil slick! But it did not happen with this BB cream. In summary, try this BB cream if you want smooth skin! This BB cream will cover your acne scars, even diminish those scars, minimize your pores, and minimize oil on your face. I love this BB cream, and will never waste my money on another brand.

I love Missha's BB Cream.. it's light in the face and you won't even realize that it's there throughout the day.
I get mine from here https://www.siennaonline.com/collections/missha-m-perfect-cover-bb-cream