MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Normal

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years now and really love it. I have medium-toned combination-dry asian skin. I'm not a huge fan of the cool or neutral toned bb creams so I like this because I can buy colors 23 + 27 and mix them for a great, warm color fit for me. The ingredients are also great and I love that this bb cream doesn't make me dry around the chin or get cakey around my nose. It looks and feels natural and moisturizing and I have yet to find a foundation that does the same for me.

I love Missha's BB Cream.. it's light in the face and you won't even realize that it's there throughout the day.
I get mine from here https://www.siennaonline.com/collections/missha-m-perfect-cover-bb-cream

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Made my skin oily and pores larger. Nice packaging though, I really wanted to like this. :(

I have tried out a lot of BB creams and have not found one that beats this one. This BB cream has excellent coverage and blends very well into your skin. The end result is a luminous glowing finish.

I have oily skin and if I use this with the BB Boomer by Missha or a mattifying primer and loose powder it will last long. However, if I neglect to use my primer this becomes an oily mess after a few hours. That's definitely something to bear in mind if you're considering buying this. Also, if you're expecting a lightweight feeling you won't get it with this.

Since I'm quite satisfied with the primer I'm using the shininess is manageable. The only issue I have with this is the limited number of shades. Shade 23 is the best match for my skin tone as 27 looks too dark and 21 is too light. However, the undertone is not right. This product suit those with a pink undertone best. I have a yellow undertone and I find the shade to be not quite right. I still use it because I love the finish but I would love it if Missha had more shades to choose from.

I really like this bb cream. Id say it's quite heavy product with a great coverage! It also blends very well with my skin tone. It's also very moisturising. My skin is rather dry, but I don't use any moisturiser under it, as it would be too heavy for me.
After trying many of the bb creams that one was my favourite for quite a wile. I didn't experience any irritation, dryness or discomfort while using it. It didn't cake me as well. However, recently I've noticed that my skin have started to react on it differently. I'm very pale and I was using #21 shade during all the time and just switched to #13. The last one I've ordered from amazon (it was way cheaper) and it came from South Korea (as, I believe, they all do). Where were no differences in packaging or any other stuff. But for some reasons, my skin just doesn't feel that great anymore. Maybe I've used it for too long and need to switch for something new, or switch the skin care ritual. Maybe it's just winter time (even I can hardly call it winter here in SoCal). It becomes very cakey and break me out a bit. My skin is not acne prone, but sometimes I get a few pimples here an there. However, I've noticed that I've started to get them more since I begun using #13. My skin also become very dry and I feel like I'm wearing a mask. I will try to switch it back to #21 or to other product for a while and see what happens.
I still give this product 4 stars, as I generally like it and it makes routine very easy. I would recommend to make sure you clean your skin properly, as I've noticed it's rather hard to get this bb cream off completely. It's very dewy, so, not for these who is seeking for matt coverage.
I like packaging and it's a great deal of the product in it. I was using mine everyday for almost half a year and I still have lots of it left.
It's a bit pricey. But I bought mine on sale and later on amazon. Didn't pay over $30 for it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my most recent of many bb cream purchases and/or trials, including MISSHA Perfect Cover, Skin Food mushroom, Dr. Jart's black label, Urban Decay, and Lioele. My previous favorite was the Skin Food, because the biggest thing I'm looking for in a bb cream/foundation is the feel of it on my skin - I absolutely HATE the powdery, made-up feeling you get when wearing heavy foundations and powders.

At first, I felt that this bb cream was in fact too powdery feeling for me. The texture was also too matte; I prefer a little dewiness because it looks much more natural. When I began applying a single drop of argan oil all over my face before makeup, though, this bb cream went on much more smoothly, filled in my pores, AND didn't feel like makeup! That's why I prefer it to the Skin Food mushroom bb cream now - everything about it is better than the SF other than the feel, and that's solved with argan oil.

So taking the argan oil into account, let me break down the major components of what I'm looking for in a bb cream:

1) Coverage: 4/5 - pretty good coverage as far as bb creams go. I don't need much coverage, so I'm not sure how well it covers severe acne or darker blemishes, but it completely covers veins, uneven skin tone, and minor blemishes like faint acne scars. It does not fully cover undereye circles or large pores around the nose, but it does decently enough for me to skip concealer if I'm lazy.

2) Finish: 5/5 with the argan oil underneath. Looks fresh and slightly dewy, like I just washed my face. Literally impossible to tell I'm wearing makeup or not - it's the very definition of "my skin but better." Without the argan oil, I'd only give it a 3.5/5, because I don't like satin/matte finishes, but if you do, then this bb cream is for you!

3) Feel: 5/5 - as mentioned above, I can't feel the makeup on my face with this (again, with argan oil underneath). If I touch my face, it feels just like my own skin.

4) Price: 3.5/5 - I feel like 4 lippies is a little high because the retail price of it is $46, but MISSHA does sales frequently so I got mine for $23, which is reasonable. Avoid buying on ebay/amazon unless you do some research and can confidently conclude the seller is reputable, because MISSHA is a very popular brand in Asia and fakes of these bb creams are sold outside of the official site.

5) Packaging: 5/5 - it's gorgeous, has the very delicate, elegant embossed floral pattern of MISSHA real signature on what looks like gradient pink aluminum underneath thicker plastic casing. Very sturdy, the pump is hygienic and doesn't dispense too much or too little product for me. It looks like a tube, but it's actually hard, and can't be compressed, which is my only complaint because it's hard to tell how much product you have left. Otherwise, it's great! You can also remove the pump from the container to refill it with something else or whatever.

It claims to have 45g of product in the container. I've only been using this for about two weeks, so I'm not sure how long it will last, but my Skin Food was 50g and still has at least a month's worth of bb cream leftover in the tube after daily usage since January (about nine months now).

6) Color: 4/5 - I'm an NC20 in summer, 15 in winter, and I'm using the shade #21, which is just a tiny bit too light for me, but 23 is too dark. It oxidizes though, so 21 after about five minutes is a perfect match, and it doesn't change colors beyond the first couple minutes on your face.

There's just one thing I don't really like about it: the SPF in it is physical sunscreen (titanium dioxde), which means your face will look white in flash photos. This effect gradually reduces during the day so by evening, when you're most likely to use flash, it's not so pronounced, but I'd still rather it not have that effect at all. But this isn't a big enough problem for me to dock a lippie.

Overall: 5/5! Unless I find something that blows me away even more, I'll be repurchasing and sticking to this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this BB cream to cover my acne/ cyst blemishes. It provide medium to full coverage. Although market for dry skin, which was why I bought it, you would need a good moisturizer underneath. I have normal to slightly dry skin (which is probably normal in the summer though). Yet when I use this BB cream, it feel a bit powdery and cling to dry patches. This was use on top of the oily Garnier bb cream. It work best on me when i have both the garnier bb cream and neutrogena oil-free moisturizer on the bottom. Then it look natural. Mind you i use it as spot-treatment only, not all over the face. But with the growing acne/cyst colony taken habitat on my cheek right now, "spot" is a limited description.
I am nc15-nc20, more so nc20 in the summer. No. 23 perfectly matched my skin when it first goes on, but oxidize a tad darker. It is more grey-olive undertone than peach-pink undertone. Good for people who don't want to look whiter than they are in the summer.
Can be a good bb cream but is temperamental (meaning need a bit more work). In my humble opinion, a heavy coverage bb cream is better than a concealer at concealing blemishes, just because it blend it better, and it oxidizes to match your skin. So i feel less "oops i have a pimple and i need to cover it" feel when i wear this. just my 2 cents.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like the packaging, it's different and its a reasonable price too. However the color does not suit me that much.

Compared to other BB creams that I've tried, this one is very light weight and doesn't make me feel greasy after a few hours. While it doesn't provide enough coverage to hide my dark circles, I don't mind because it gives my skin a great glow and covers red blotches well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in a free mini set from Missha when I made my first purchase and I was excited to get this since it's marketed for sensitive skin. It's by far the worst product I've used for my skin, other than Revlon's colorstay foundation. This caused me to breakout something sinister all over my face. It's shocking how many postules formed on my cheeks and forehead. I normally don't have major issues with foundations breaking out my skin, since I am meticulous in my makeup removal regiment, but this was completely out of the ordinary. I ended up tossing it. If you are acne prone, do stay away from this product! There are far better bb creams out there like Holika Holika and Skin79.

#21 was a tad dark (I'm NC10/15) and had a runny consistency, but that didn't bother me. Coverage was medium, but on oily skin it felt uncomfortable; it made it even oilier.