MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.1

After a few hours it gave me a painful cyst between my nose and my cheek. It's on its way back to the company. I actually broke out from their Perfect Cover BB as well., major acne...The First Essence Toner also left me with bad cysts all over my face 2 weeks later after only ONE use...Their quality of products seems be inconsistent. Too many ingredients just for show...I won't be trying any further MISSHA products. Each one left my skin in a bad state and I am so upset...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the best thing in the category of tinted moisturizer/BB cream/CC cream/cushion pact that I have ever used. It has the light feel and comfort of a moisturizer, but the medium (dare I say medium-full?) coverage of an actual foundation. I don't remember ever having it fade or crack; it was always a matter of removing the unmarred entirety of it at the end of the day. Unfortunately, the shade 13 leaned a bit too neutral and possibly olive for me (I'm cool-toned), so I eventually returned to the quest for a better match. If you're neutral, this is fantastic.

Amount spent: $8.75
Amount wasted: $8

This is honestly my favourite go-to everyday BB/foundation to use. I use it in Shade #13, which is slightly pinker on me, but it oxidizes so that it doesn't look off.

I have about NC15 dry skin that often turns oily after a few hours of wearing most foundations, even after plenty of moisturizing. This BB cream is one of the few products that doesn't end up looking oily; it remains looking fresh and dewy even after 5-6 hours. That being said, this has medium coverage upon application and begins to fade slightly after the 4 hour mark.

I have never broken out from this product within the three years that I have used it - and I've even fallen asleep with it on for hours at a time (which I do not recommend)! Really recommend it if you get the chance to grab it. It's a fantastic, lightweight product that conceals well enough for daily use.

Skin type:
- Dry with oily T zone, occasional sensitivity
Skin tone:
- MAC //NW10
- Armani Luminous Silk//2
- NARS//Siberia
- L'Oreal True Match//Porcelain

I've never had much success with Western BB creams, but after seeing some good reviews for this, I decided to try it. And I'm glad that I did ^_^

I like the lightweight feeling of this product and after using this BB cream for 3 months, I've not noticed any of the dreaded caking effect. It does have a dewey effect, so if you're looking for a matte look, I'd probably avoid this one. Oil control on this is usually good, although I have noticed that it tends to get oily around my nose. The coverage is fantastic though, very build-able and it does work well with concealer too.

As you can see from above, I am extremelyyyy snow white pale and the majority of BB creams that I have tried (esp Western BB creams) have very limited shades and more often then not, the 'fair' shades will look orange on me. Missha signature BB cream (shade 13) is a perfect shade for me.

I've already bought my second tube. I bought it on from an Asian beauty site for about 15. I will continue buying it :3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG. I love this product. I have very dry skin and am not a fan of full cover, heavy makeup. On a good skin day I quite often wear only concealer and a little bit of a light bronzer to warm up my skin otherwise I reach for Mac Face & Body in C1 which I like but don't like the feeling on the days when i need a little more coverage and have to build it a little.
I've tried a few of the Western BB creams and failed to get excited about them but decided to order Missha Signature BB cream after seeing that it was good for dry skin and thought shade 21 'Light Pink Beige' would probably suit me as I am fair skinned (plus freckles) with pinkish undertones (most lighter shade foundations are usually either still a little too dark or too yellow for me). I ordered from Amazon UK and paid 11 for a 20ml tube. The packaging is very pretty and things like that make me happy! The product does have a slight scent but this doesn't bother me and I don't seem to notice it now at all. I put on a light layer of moisturiser (as I have very dry skin) and then put three little dots of the product on a flat top buffing brush and firstly stipple the product then buff it into the skin. Instantly it goes mirror ball shiny but within 10 minutes it sinks into the skin and leaves a satin finish on me. I find that I get good coverage with just the one layer and only need concealer on any particularly bad breakouts. I also don't need to conceal under my eyes mostly.I get good lasting power with this product and it doesn't seem to cling to any dryness or further aggravate it. It photographs beautifully in natural light and also with flash in lighter situations. I haven't yet tried it under flash in a bar/nightclub type of area but not sure if there will be flashback. The only drawback is that Missha isn't readily available in the UK and I think 11 is quite pricy for 20ml of product but I will know better once I know how long it lasts me. I've paid a lot more for high end foundations that I never used. Right now I love it and it gives me that 'my skin but better' look.

Being as pale as I am with redness and blemishes, finding a product like this that matches my skintone (in the lightest shade, #13) plus has great, buildable coverage was a godsend. Unfortunately, it just doesn't measure up. I'm dry on my cheeks (from Retin-A) but get oily in my T-zone, and this product has zero oil control. Even with primer, the "loose-powder-under-foundation" makeup trick, and regular setting powder on top, this product inevitably wears away from my chin and on/around my nose after about 5 hours, not to mention settles into my laugh lines even when I blend away the makeup on my laugh lines with just the barest hint of coverage. It looks ridiculous, and I've never had another liquid product settle into my creases the way this one does. I want to love it so much because everything else about it is great. If you have very dry skin with zero oil problems and are looking for a BB with great coverage, this is for you. But if you're oily, run away, because it just won't last on your face.

This is perfect if your looking for a luminous natural look.... like wearing no makeup at all. not cakey and doesn't break me out! it is very pricy on the website BUT... I bought some from ebay for $5 and the real deal came in the mail!! $9 with shipping! pretty sweet deal if u ask me :) I wear #21 and blend with my fingers. although it initially goes on rather grey, it oxidizes to match your skin tone within a few minutes, very blendable, easy to apply and great coverage considering how light it feels on the skin. I have light skin, freckles, acne, dry skin, and only use concealer for around my eyes. bought this a few times over the last few years because I love it and it lasts FOREVER!!

I have super sensitive and thin skin. This BB cream is relatively thicker than other ones that I've used (i.e. Skin 79, Laneige, Hanskin) so my skin gets irritated when I wear it more often. It smells pretty nice but the texture is not as smooth as I would like it to be. I use the darker colour, 23, which is a good match for my skin because after a while, it adapts to the colour of your skin like other BB creams.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

In search of the perfect BB cream for me, I have found this. For reference, I'm a NW15. Missha's Perfect Cover in 21 was too dark and orange for me, but Missha's Signature Real Complete BB cream in 21 is a perfect match.

It has a semi-matte/very natural finish, medium coverage, nice texture, good price (if you know where to look), and is widely available. I haven't broken out from it, and... yea. I just really like it. The only negative I can think of is that it lasts about 7 hours before it starts to fade in some places. Meh. I can deal with it for the perfect cover match.

I LOVE THIS. My skin is kinda dry, so it's been difficult finding a BB cream that wont dry me out further. This one does the job! Keeps my skin somewhat moisturised, and evens out my skin tone pretty well! Was really impressed when I first got it from Korea for around USD$20.