MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great for pale people!!

To start, I have EXTREMELY pale skin. The only shades I have found that match my skin tone are MUFE Mat Velvet in Alabaster (too drying for my very dry skin), and MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10. All of the shades at the drugstore are far too dark for me. Seriously people, I'm pale. As a pale person, it's hard to believe that an Asian beauty product would come in such a light shade, but this product in the shade 13-Milky Beige is actually paler than Mac NW10! It's far less yellow as well, which is so nice. I'll post a picture that compares the two foundations so you can see, the Mac NW10 is obviously more yellow, and the Missha 13 is more neutral toned. Finding a shade as light or lighter than NW10 is a huge win, so it already gets points for that.

The coverage is medium, I would say. It's definitely not just a tinted moisturizer, because it does do some work covering things like freckles and redness. I find that for the most part my freckles still are visible, but are definitely more muted. By comparison MUFE Alabaster or NW10 cover my freckles almost completely. The coverage is buildable, but it can get looking cakey. I've tested it out over the Missha "Baby Boomer" primer and by itself and I've found very little difference so I probably wouldn't even worry about a primer. I also have tested powdering it and not powdering it, and I think a little powder helps to set it beneath the eyes and in the center of the face, but since it's more of a "dewy" or wet product, it can grab powders a little too well. If I want less shine, I apply the BB cream first, do the rest of my makeup, and then sweep a little powder with a fan brush over the critical areas to keep everything light. Without powder the face just looks more dewy, but in a fresh way.

Pros: I like this product a lot, for the pale shade, the coverage, it feels light on the skin, it has SPF, it isn't scented (although the primer I mentioned is and I hate the smell!), and I would repurchase it. I like it for simple beauty routine days, because I can just swipe this on with my fingers, do my eyes, swipe on a little powder and be out the door looking fresh and protected from the sun. The pump is useful and the packaging is really pretty. They also sent me lots of little samples and freebies with my order that I really appreciated.

Cons: It's not overly moisturizing, so if you have very dry skin like mine I recommend heavy moisturizers the night before and a light one about 10 minutes before you apply the BB cream. The tube is pretty, but it's a hard plastic tube with a big cap and so it's kind of bulky if you're a traveler like me.

I would try it out!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This bb cream gives me just right amount of coverage and number 13 is the perfect match for my skin. I'm using my third one now and it made my freckles fade a lot! Not as moisturizing as Missha claims so it's essential to apply a good face cream first if you have really dry skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this off ebay from a well-respected seller that Bubz Beauty on youtube suggested. I was drawn to the Signature Real Complete, as oppose to the Perfect Cover, because the Signature Real is said to be hypoallergenic on the Missha website, and said to contain peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, provide abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy, Non-chemical, Paraben-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, GMO-free, Triclosan-free, Benzophenone-free. So this really sounded like something I wanted to try, and I am glad I did.

Never in my life have I loved a foundation quite like this one, and I have tried probably thousands of drugstore and high-end makeup products. This is amazing. It works wonders for my dry skin, doesn't cling to my dry patches, glides over blackheads on the nose area, covers breakouts, redness, AND UNDER-EYE CIRCLES, and mine are pretty bad (black/blue/purple)
when I use this - concealer is optional. If i use concealer with this product, its just for highlighting purposes, not coverage. This product makes my skin look flawless and like I am not wearing any makeup at all, yet gives high coverage. I feel confident with people getting close to my skin, it looks so real and truly perfect, yet I am amazed at the light weight feel and high coverage I am getting out of it. It is truly remarkable. I want to try more BB creams in the future.