MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.1

Compared to the Perfect Cover BB cream, this has a thinner and more watery consistency, making it easier to spread around and blend. Coverage is somewhat more sheer, but still does a good job of creating an even base despite needing to use concealer on problem areas.

Their lightest shade, #13, is also very pale like the Perfect Cover version - I don't need to mix this with any white foundation to match my skin. It's slightly lighter and more pinkish, fitting my skin well. It is less dewy too, but still quite shiny looking so powder and blotting is still a must. It feels lighter and less moisturising than the Perfect Cover one so I don't reach for this when my skin's throwing a wobbler, but when it's behaving I prefer this for the lighter coverage and subsequently more natural appearance. I feel this lasts a bit better over the day too.

Availability of shade #13, as with the Perfect Cover BB cream, appears to be low compared to the rest of the shades, so the price is often a little higher than the other shades. I would say this is the palest BB cream I've ever tried, so for very pale people after a Korean BB cream this would be my recommendation. This is only if you are neutral or cool-toned, the pink undertone may make you look a little ill if you have very warm undertones.

Packaging wise, it's a pump dispenser which is great. The bottle is actually made of opaque plastic and so it's more difficult to tell when it's running out - doesn't get that flattened shape like squeezy bottles do and you cannot see through the bottle to check how much is left.
So there's a couple of things I don't love about this product but it's quite nice overall, and for the very fairest among us this in #13 is one of the best BB cream colour matches out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin; very sensitive, acne-prone (hormonal), NC/NW 15, with melasma. I need full coverage and maximum sunscreen daily...still can't stand many silicones, oils and much more....either I get a rash or cystic zits....or small pimples. There's always something..

This BB cream really is amazing.
Texture is soft and creamy, almost full coverage. I have it in shade 21 - perfect for my extremely pale skin. Usually use it around my eyes, nose, mouth.... (I don't use it all over the face , more on red/pigmented areas).

It really covers redness, a lot of my acne and gives a better start for the rest of the makeup.

Quite "healthy " ingredients compared to many other brands.

Yet it hasn't broken me out, but I haven't worn it all over my face either... I trust it around my eyes, mouth, nose and some other areas...

A plus is the spf and the really good coverage. Quite ok price too.

Recommended. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This has been my go-to foundation for years. I've dabbled a bit with other BB Creams, like Skin79, but I always come back to this foundation in shade 13. It's so lovely to find a fair shade that isn't overly yellow tone as Mac's foundations tend to go.

It's light and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It applies wonderfully with a beauty blender. It's not heavy coverage, but that's not what I need, really.

Some have mentioned the smell. It doesn't bother me, really. I have Missha's Sun Milk as well, which is much more strongly scented, so I suppose after being exposed to that product the smell in this foundation doesn't bother me.

I've worn this both with and without a primer. Without a primer, it stays on quite well. The primers I've used have been the BB Boomer that Missha makes, and E.L.F's mineral primer. It works just as well with the E.L.F. primer as with Missha's primer. And I expect any primer you have on hand would work as well.

Ultimately, I suggest this foundation for anyone who has been struggling with foundations either not being pale enough, or being too yellow.

I have dry skin and this looks very nice, doesn't stick to any dry parts. I use it mostly as a concealer and it looks so natural and feels like I'm not wearing anything! The shade range sucks for people who aren't pale but that's expected with Korean bb creams..unfortunately. :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product seems so *whitening* it makes me look incredibly washed out and pale. And I am pale already. Revlon Colourstay in Ivory, and MAC doesn't run light enough for me; that kind of pale.
Reading reviews I bought #13 thinking it would be the perfect solution for me. Something quick to use, perfecting, and pale enough for my complexion. On my skin it sits very obviously and never seems to meld, no matter how I apply it. If I use it all over my face looks flat and gothy.
I use makeup to conceal redness from rosacea and always try to use as little as possible, so it just looks like my skin is good. When I wear this product it seems very "obvious" and I started getting comments from men who never would have noticed my makeup before. With my usual products and routine if I were to get comments they would usually be from other women about how perfect my skin is and do I even wear makeup (lol, always!). With this men* (gay, queer, and straight) would notice my makeup, even when I didn't use it all over, and just tried it as a highlighter. They'd be all "oh, you're shining!" or "wow, you're wearing makeup". I don't appreciate that, so I stopped using it. I also noticed: even when I would try to use strategically use it as highlight (on cheekbones, cupids bow, under eyes) the line would never quite blend in.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I would prefer a higher SPF, the colour is yellow tone, I have no.21, it's probably slightly pale for me, but it's a pretty good colour.
Like Missha Perfect Cover it doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I think though, that Perfect Cover gives a smoother effect.
Doesn't go grey towards the end of the day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would so love this to be my HG! It almost is, great coverage.... you can get a full coverage in two pumps, but it looks mannequin like. There is a healthy glow to it. It looks great on my dry skin but in the summer it really shines with the heat. I don't know why but when heat is added to it, it just gives off a special glow to your face. The best part of this is it doesn't break me out! I have sensitive skin. Only reason why I took off one lippie is because the lighter #13 is not yellow toned but in fact pink toned. It looks like I have a pink face at times. This is due to my strong yellow undertones. I match Nars Siberia perfectly for reference. I will try seeing if I can make it work by mixing in or adding yellow powder because I adore this formula!

I love Missha's BB Cream.. it's light in the face and you won't even realize that it's there throughout the day.
I get mine from here https://www.siennaonline.com/collections/missha-m-perfect-cover-bb-cream

My current HG!

I came across this BB cream by pure accident; I had ordered a bunch of Missha skincare on their site and received a sample of Signature Real in the color 21. After I ran out of my sample, I ordered a full sized tube almost immediately.

This BB cream is amazing! It covers up my redness pretty well, can be layered wijthout cakyness, gives my skin this amazing luminous dewy finish and lasts all day! And they have colors for fair skinned folk! Oh and this doesn't contain mineral oil, alcohol or parabens! My sensitive dry-combo skin approves!

All of the western BBs that I have tried out have been too dark for me or looked either extremely muddy or orange. The 21 is a really good shade match for my NC15 skin, it would be perfect if it were a little bit more yellowy.

The price is approximately 18 e, which I find to be an absolute steal for a BB of this quality. Missha can be best found online, unless you're located in Asia.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the best thing in the category of tinted moisturizer/BB cream/CC cream/cushion pact that I have ever used. It has the light feel and comfort of a moisturizer, but the medium (dare I say medium-full?) coverage of an actual foundation. I don't remember ever having it fade or crack; it was always a matter of removing the unmarred entirety of it at the end of the day. Unfortunately, the shade 13 leaned a bit too neutral and possibly olive for me (I'm cool-toned), so I eventually returned to the quest for a better match. If you're neutral, this is fantastic.

Amount spent: $8.75