MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin; very sensitive, acne-prone (hormonal), NC/NW 15, with melasma. I need full coverage and maximum sunscreen daily...still can't stand many silicones, oils and much more....either I get a rash or cystic zits....or small pimples. There's always something..

This BB cream really is amazing.
Texture is soft and creamy, almost full coverage. I have it in shade 21 - perfect for my extremely pale skin. Usually use it around my eyes, nose, mouth.... (I don't use it all over the face , more on red/pigmented areas).

It really covers redness, a lot of my acne and gives a better start for the rest of the makeup.

Quite "healthy " ingredients compared to many other brands.

Yet it hasn't broken me out, but I haven't worn it all over my face either... I trust it around my eyes, mouth, nose and some other areas...

A plus is the spf and the really good coverage. Quite ok price too.

Recommended. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Having tried Cho Bo Yang, I'd have to say this is my favourite of the two. I'm NC 20 now, just coming into spring and my skin is dry/dehydrated. I apply this with my fingers and it covers my fine lines, pores and hydrates my skin. It somehow manages to make it look soft.
Half a pump is enough for a natural looking base. I don't use moisturiser under this, I don't need to. I spot conceal areas that this hasn't covered, finish my makeup and I'm good to go. I don't powder either. I haven't had any issues with it being grey or oxidising to orange. It's just a beautiful satin finish on us dry girls. Oily girls might want to look into Cho Bo Yang. A tip, apply too much and you will look grey. 1/2 -3/4 pump is perfect. Hasn't broken me out yet, after 2 weeks of use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This has been my go-to foundation for years. I've dabbled a bit with other BB Creams, like Skin79, but I always come back to this foundation in shade 13. It's so lovely to find a fair shade that isn't overly yellow tone as Mac's foundations tend to go.

It's light and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It applies wonderfully with a beauty blender. It's not heavy coverage, but that's not what I need, really.

Some have mentioned the smell. It doesn't bother me, really. I have Missha's Sun Milk as well, which is much more strongly scented, so I suppose after being exposed to that product the smell in this foundation doesn't bother me.

I've worn this both with and without a primer. Without a primer, it stays on quite well. The primers I've used have been the BB Boomer that Missha makes, and E.L.F's mineral primer. It works just as well with the E.L.F. primer as with Missha's primer. And I expect any primer you have on hand would work as well.

Ultimately, I suggest this foundation for anyone who has been struggling with foundations either not being pale enough, or being too yellow.

Loved it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the best BB Creams I've tried so far. I've tried Etude House Shini Star, The Face Shop's Oil Free BB Cream and Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream. The consistency is runny which I think is suitable for oily / acne prone skin like mine. Once applied on the face, the sheer runny cream covers my face's redness and pimple scars. Many people already noticed the improvement on my face and they would asked what product has made the difference.

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!

I have tried several BB creams but this is the one that makes my skin look the best. MISSHA Perfect Cover is good too, but this one gives my skin a luminous finish. I did a side by side comparison with the Signature Complete and Perfect Cover and the Signature looked better. Then I did a comparison with Skin79's Orange bottle and this one also won out. I use #23 and find it blends well. It's not as thick as Perfect Cover or Skin79 so it's easier to blend. I consider it a medium coverage. I have acne prone skin and it hasn't broken me out yet. I've been using it around a month. Highly recommend this BB cream for anyone who needs a hypoallergenic one or wants to try a bb cream in general. It's better than any foundation I've ever used.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE BB CREAM I'VE TRIED SO FAR :D! It is almost a perfect match for my NC30-ish skin in the winter. It does not feel heavy and it stays on allll day long without me setting it. I have been using a sponge to apply it now a days. the BEST part is that it does not break me out and i have super sensitive/acne prone skin. Not much oil control but then again i'm an oil slick -__- i've been using it for a little over a year and still on my first bottle. awessommmeeeeee <3
i have a full review on my blog if you would like to see!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is the first BB cream I really tried, so in a month or two I may change my mind. I got this, Missha Perfect Cover, and Skin79 Hot Pink Triple Action at the same time.

I swatched them on my arm and could tell very quickly the Skin79 would be too dark. I'm NC15 (117 in MUFE HD) and got the two Missha ones in #21, which looked pretty close to perfect. However, when wearing them in the sunlight, the slight greyish tone will make you look paler. I don't think it's BAD, but some people might. Otherwise, I don't notice it looking bad on my yellow/olive toned skin and it did not oxidize very much if at all.

This has decent coverage for what it is. It tones down my pink cheeks and acne and helps cover up my large pores. It also helps to smooth out my skin in general. I like this a lot and find that when I set it with powder it will last about 5 hours, which is typical for light-coverage things on my face. If I don't set it with powder, however, it lasts a very short time and I can get more oily than I want to be. I have tried this over moisturizer and alone and am not sure which one I prefer. This had the least overwhelming scent of the three, as well, one which faded quickly after application. I have been using my fingers and it goes on smoothly and blends very well.

I ordered this on the Missha website, which holds frequent sales and promos (this was on sale--$12.99 for 45g--and I received the Perfect Cover for free). I like doing that with foreign products so I have a definite genuine product in my hands to compare to any future purchases.

Unless something odd happens or one of the others I have ordered turn out to be amazing, I will definitely be repurchasing this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It is a thinner consistancy than normal bb cream but it is surprizingly moisturizing without being oily!! because it is thin it wont cover bumps orpores physically but it covers the color and makes the skin look amazing! It looks natural, like my skin but perfect, unless of course you apply too much. you only need a dab and it really does the best job at staying fresh all day!

it has peptides and other great nutrients, spf 25 pa++ and it is made without 5 known irritants like talc. cant remember. this is the hypoallergentic bb cream, it is the best in my opinion.

i got #13 light milky beige. perfect for very fair porcelain tone.

i recomend this one for all skintypes and problems. i have large pores and dry acne prone skin and it seems to do great! there is four shades. and it comes in a 20mL small size that is perfect! It will last a looong time!