MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.1

Update:
I'm not happy to have to write this review. I've been testing this product for four days, and I'm 90% sure that it caused cross-hatch type wrinkling under my eyes. This product has copper peptides in it, which is a volatile ingredient for many people. Most fine lines appear going horizontally, but now some appear vertically as well, it's very strange. I had noticed these appear after testing for only one or two days, but I thought maybe it was due to the concealer I was using drying out the area. Then I ran across mention of the cross-hatching being related to copper peptides online and I made the connection, because I was so excited about the peptides in the formula originally! I'm discontinuing use and will update on the situation once I've given it time to heal. I'm optimistic that the damage isn't permanent, because I was using it for such a short duration.---------Ok, it's 2 days later and I've been doing some reading. I know the cause is that my skin is sensitive to copper peptides because I use so many actives already, aha, bha, retin-a, vitamin c. Apparently it commonly causes the "uglies" - which is just irritation and saggy skin - if you overuse it, but it does go away in time. I will let it heal until it looks like normal and then try working my way up to daily. It's improved about 50% in 2 days, so I feel somewhat relieved. I did a lot of reading about copper peptides, seems like playing w fire to me since I use so many actives already, but I'll report back when I figure out whether I can keep using this.

-----
This has not broken me out! That's a huge deal as most foundations seem to. I'm very pleased to know I'm not allergic to Cyclopentasiloxane like I thought I was. This is a silicone based foundation with a ton of ingredients, but no new acne in the time I've been wearing it. I love that it's a treatment for my skin, but I haven't been wearing it long enough to see a noticeable difference yet. I was too excited to wait to do an review, but I will do an update once I figure out how to make this work for me perfectly.

I am wearing #13. I'm quite pale, but this *might* be too pale for me. I think it might be ok w contouring and blush, but I'm still learning how to do those things honestly - figuring out what products work for me. The finish is very nice, it's pretty dewy which I like, and light/medium coverage. It does not cover the cysts I got for LM Silk Creme, but does a fine job w other discolorations. The finish is not too grey or pink for me, it's definitely the beigest of beiges which works fine w my skin.

I'm probably going to try #21, and I'll update my post in a while. I don't use a lot of products, so I want to truly love the ones I use. I also love that this has no animal ingredients - although it is probably tested on animals. I feel good supporting it since it is their organic/all natural products. Since this does not break me out, I'll continue using this while I build up the rest of my routine.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Made my skin oily and pores larger. Nice packaging though, I really wanted to like this. :(

This is my second bb cream, and I had pretty high hopes for this(I got this in shade #21) and im not impressed.

So the good things about this product is that the coverage is decent and since my face is already pretty oily, this didnt add to its oilyness as this cream felt like a "second skin", which is great because no one likes to feel greasy all day.

The other good thing about this is the packaging, it looks pretty nice! However, I find the pump a little hard to control..I just got this today and tried it twice and so much product came out.... =S
The other con about this bb cream is that it gives me a grey-ish tone to my skin, maybe its too light? but shade #23 is too dark for me! *sigh* It is also very heavily scented, which is something that makes me cringe a bit every time i apply it, due to my sensitive skin.

This cream didnt look natural on me at all, especially in natural lighting, and let's face itm we can't hide in our room all day with this on our face to avoid it from looking unnatural outdoors! I will most likely use this to mix with foundations that are too dark, as this does have a grey-ish/paler tint which would help with darker/orange-y shades. Price-wise, def sort of pricy though..but I like how the ingredients are more natural than an many creams out there nowadays!

*EDIT--
It doesnt break me out too much, but the oil control is pretty bad. It feels greasy an hour or so upon application! (even with powder over it!)! The other issue I discovered is that it accentuates the flakier areas of my face, such as around my nose and my pimples ):

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I would rate this 3.5 lippies if I could. its not so bad that it deserves 3 but not so good that it deserves a 4. I originally went to Missha wanting to buy this but because of the limited shade selection (only 2 wtf), ended up with the Missha perfect cover and 2 samples of this. The Missha perfect cover #23 is the most perfect match for my skin I've ever found. However, the Missha perfect cover doesn't give much coverage and doesn't give the "glow" that I'm looking for from bb creams, so I was hoping this would.

Colour: The colour in this is bad for tan people. I'm tan with yellow undertones (Asian). I tried this on its own first, hoping the colour would oxidize. It oxidized a very little bit only so I had to use a darker powder foundation to cover it up. The powder foundation looked cakey and you could still see patches of grey under certain light, not a good look. The next day, I mixed this with my Missha perfect cover and the consistency became very thick. The colour was still greyish but a little better than the day before. I waited hopefully for it to oxidize and it did oxidize a little but again, not enough to look like my skin but better. I used loose powder to cover it up and it looked fine but cakey again.

Consistency: The consistency of this is pretty thick, thicker than the perfect cover. As such, it doesn't look as natural. The sales assistant at Missha advised me against getting this because she said it is supposed to be more moisturizing than the perfect cover and is supposed to "stick" to your skin more, hence the thick consistency. She is right. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin but because of the thick consistency, it doesn't look very natural.

Finish: The finish did not give me the glow that I was hoping for nor did it look dewy. It just looked and felt sticky. Also, I felt that it emphasized the little bumps on my face and I noticed many bumps I had never noticed before.

Good for skin: I only used this twice over 2 days. I felt that my skin had a little glow after I removed this the first day.

Overall, the only way I can think of for tan people to use this is if you mix a little (only a little! think grey tint!) of this with a darker foundation. Unfortunately I'd only go to that trouble if it gave me a good glow but it doesn't and actually emphasizes the little bumps on my face. I'm going to stick with my etude house bb cream which, when mixed with a darker coloured foundation, gives me a great glow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cream looks so nice on! You can't tell I'm wearing anything on my face. I purchased #23 and it is a perfect match. Application takes practice though. The first time I applied it, it looked dry and settled into my pores. Now I spritz my face with rosewater and apply the cream while my face is slightly damp. It blends beautifully and looks flawless. I don't have particularly flawless skin, but it covers redness and imperfections without looking cakey. A definite thumbs up!!!

Edit: I noticed after using this cream for some time it was starting to cause mild breakouts on my chin. I looked at the ingredients list and saw sodium chloride not too far down the list so I'm sure it's the culprit. For skin that's not acne-prone, I still think this is a good choice.

I got this online as trial sachets from a reliable ebay seller. I was using the Perfect Cover before but after finding out harmful chemicals like chemical mineral oil and others, I was determined to search for bb creams which does not contain such substances. After using this for more than 2 weeks, here's the verdict:

PROS:
*mineral-oil free and other harmful substances which I forgot
*easier to apply due to its quite runny consistency
*slight or no gray cast at all
*softer and smoother skin if used longer
*milder scent compared to Perfect Cover
*gives light-medium coverage for me

CONS
*made my face especially my forehead which became oilier than usual after 2-3 hours. had to blot 2-3 times a day
*blackheads sprouted uhmm.. maybe there were other reasons for this
*does not cover blemishes
*low SPF

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect for my dry skin. I love this bb cream, I have extremely dry skin especially on my t-zone. My nose is always a challenge, most foundations looks horrible no matter how great my skincare or my diet. this bb cream is glowy yet medium coverage. I have in the shade 21, it has slightly grey undertone which suits my green undertone skin perfectly. Doesn't break me out or emphasize my smile lines, overall this bb cream is great for daily use. I recommend this bb cream dry and normal skin. I wish they have a better shade range that's why I gave them 4 not 5.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really love this BB Cream. I use the colour #13 which is perfect for my fair skin. I find that it gives as much coverage as a foundation, but it does so much more for covering your pores! It makes your skin look flawless. I prefer this to other Missha BB's, as it is free from harmful ingredients (eg. parabens, mineral oils, etc). Additionally, there is no grey tone, which is great for me.

Buy it again? Yes!

Good product but grayer than my current favorite.

I ordered this product in #23 from seoulglamour on Amazon and got it within a week, with some nice samples for less than MISSHA's US site, and a lot less than my local Korean supermarket was charging for it.

I apply it with my fingers. It blends in pretty well with my skin (NC30?), while a little light, it oxidizes pretty quickly to match my tone and gives my skin a luminous dewy finish that I like very much. The first day I wore this, my coworker immediately commented that my skin looked great. I have some very bad hyperpigmentation from acne on my chin and above my lip, and this BB cream covers it up pretty well if I pat on a little extra on my problem areas after the initial application.

It stays all day and I think it actually looks better as the day wears on, and is pretty mattifying. After 5 hours, I will blot my face and I'm not too oily and none of the makeup comes off on my blotting paper.

I have worn this every day for 2 weeks and it has not broken me out, or clogged my pores and I have sensitive acne prone skin, so that is saying something. It is not too thick or heavy feeling but it does feel like I'm wearing make-up.