MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.9

I'm 16 years old, acne prone skin, very oily,very sensitive skin

My mom and I have tried this, i had a high hopes for this because basically the salesperson told me that this is absolutely okay for sensitive skin and it claims to have 7 free harmful chemicals. I was really excited , first application was okay after 1 hour I have notice that the effectiveness of bb cream slightly gone , when I got home as usual I cleanse my face then eventually notice a new bumps in my face , I still continued using this product day after day but my pimples and my skin has gone wild. It's just so disappointing my mom hated this product too so what we did we just throw it away and did not manage to finish the product.

Additional info: the packaging sucks , it doesn't come with a pump
The bb cream runs through the cup ,it's so messy and unhygienic.

Expensive but not worth it . It doesn't claim what it says.

I really, really wanted to like this BB cream! The packaging is so-so. Since the consistency is very thin, it leaks out once you open the cap. It's a pretty good match for my skin tone because the BB cream is very yellow (I have it in shade natural yellow beige, I am an NC35 in MAC). It has a nice, natural finish (not dewy, not matte). Your skin really looks bright when wearing this BB cream.

What I don't like about it? It makes my very oily skin even oilier, even topped with setting powder. But what I really hate about this product is that it broke me out so badly. I do not recommend this product for people with acne-prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have sensitive combination oily acne-prone asian skin with yellow undertone around NC25-NC30

Pro:
- free from harmful ingredient, specially paraben and chemical sunscreen
- glide on the skin, not cakey at all
- great coverage
- enough SPF for daily use
- control oil, only need to blot at noon once or twice max

Cons:
- bit expensive for bb cream
- I suspect this bb cream is the culprit of my recent breakout along the cheek and jawline, but not cystic acne, only whitehead beneath the skin. When I stop using it for almost a month, the whitehead are still here but less.
- it also enhance my breakout appearance, people used to notice about them more if I use this bb cream.
- too much fragrance, smells like flower.

Update:
Very confirmed that this bb cream gives me most whitehead breakout in my life, covered most of my cheeks, jawline and chin. When I started using this, I used it with other new products which were a huge mistake so I didn't know which products broke me out.
I stopped using this bb cream for the last 3 months, and my whiteheads on my cheeks are mostly dissappear. Still got some acnes on my chin. Couple days ago I gave this bb cream another shot and wore it from 7am to 7pm, when I took off my make up, my cheeks jawline and chin were red with new whitehead bumps. So terrified. I still have a new unopened bottle in my drawer, so sad it is not working on my skin since its finish beautifully.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, this BB cream looks natural but its nothing special. Nothing to ring home about.

Shade 21

Pros
- relatively natural looking compared to foundations
- does give you light-medium coverage (coverage is greater than skin79 hot pink)
- doesn't cake
- fills pores

Cons
- Doesn't cover up my redness or hyperpigmentation spots enough
- dries sticky and shiny
- it gave me dry patches on my face
- colour makes my skin look pink compared to my neck (which is yellow-toned)
- no oil control

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's so pricey comparing to the perfect cover. It has awful coverage, gray cast when its blend, and so oily on my opinion. I like the claims that this product has 7 free harmful ingredients and I love the packaging too, it has pink colour with flowers relief on it. It doesn't suit my skin and I don' like it but I don't hate it neither.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ah, the Signature BB cream! I used it last summer, and with the summer already upon us again, I was reminded of my experience with this cream and realized that I had never written a review for it. So here we go, keeping in mind that it's been a year. I had hopes that this would work for me, because the only BB cream that had worked for me before was also a Missha--the Perfect Cover. This one sounded like Perfect Cover x100, so why not? I got a little travel-size bottle and took it with me on a trip to the east coast during the summer. First of all, I don't think this BB cream is suitable for the hot, humid, sticky, I-am-wrapped-in-Saran-wrap dog days of New York City, or at least not on my oil field of a face. It didn't control my oil, is what I'm getting at. But it's rather moisturizing and it spreads so nicely, which I think I would appreciate more during the dry winter months. The color matched my skin pretty well (I don't know what I am MAC-wise, I'm light-medium Asian with yellow overtones and pink undertones), but was sheerer in coverage than the Perfect Cover and felt lighter on my skin as well. I used it all throughout my month-long trip, and was therefore pretty restricted to using it every day and can say with absolute confidence: It makes me break out. Not the big nasty pus-filled breakouts I get with silica, but little rash-like, pin-sized bumps. I don't know what it was in the ingredients, although I'm eyeing the squalane suspiciously because I've had similar reactions to products that tout squalane as their featured ingredient before (it's a bit down on the ingredients list on the Signature, though, and honestly this is me just self-diagnosing so take of it what you will). So unfortunately it is not for me, but I could see this working well for drier skin types that just need a light layer to blur minor imperfections and that aren't as sensitive to rich ingredients as I am!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not really in love with this product, but I don't hate it either.

I have this product in #21, which suits my winter skin tone (NC25) and #23, which suits my summer skin tone (NC25). In some cases I mix them.
Pros: I really like that this BB Cream has a runny texture that's easily spreadable. Its light to medium coverage is natural looking and easily covers my reddish acne scars while evening out my skin tone.
Cons: I really don't like that there is a slight grey undertone in the BB Cream because it makes my complexion look a bit dull after I apply it - I usually have to apply bronzer and highlighter to make up for it. I also don't like that it's easily transferable, even with setting powder on. It isn't very long lasting either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would so love this to be my HG! It almost is, great coverage.... you can get a full coverage in two pumps, but it looks mannequin like. There is a healthy glow to it. It looks great on my dry skin but in the summer it really shines with the heat. I don't know why but when heat is added to it, it just gives off a special glow to your face. The best part of this is it doesn't break me out! I have sensitive skin. Only reason why I took off one lippie is because the lighter #13 is not yellow toned but in fact pink toned. It looks like I have a pink face at times. This is due to my strong yellow undertones. I match Nars Siberia perfectly for reference. I will try seeing if I can make it work by mixing in or adding yellow powder because I adore this formula!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually really like this bb cream. It doesn't clog my pores like the perfect cover and it looks super natural on the skin. It gives a medium coverage and if I build it up, I can skip concealer. The staying power is normal, but if your expecting 8+ hours, its not going to happen if you have oily skin like me. Maybe only about 5-6 hours and then the oils start coming through. However, I have SUPER oily skin and extremely acne-prone, so on most people, this will probably last a full work day. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 though is because even though I have this in #23 which is suppose to be yellow, its still a bit gray/pinkish on me. The color does match better as the day goes on, but in the beginning, I look a bit off and I get self conscious about my hands near my face since the tone is different. Btw, I'm about an NC20-NC25 in the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really love this BB Cream. I use the colour #13 which is perfect for my fair skin. I find that it gives as much coverage as a foundation, but it does so much more for covering your pores! It makes your skin look flawless. I prefer this to other Missha BB's, as it is free from harmful ingredients (eg. parabens, mineral oils, etc). Additionally, there is no grey tone, which is great for me.

Buy it again? Yes!