MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.1

After a few hours it gave me a painful cyst between my nose and my cheek. It's on its way back to the company. I actually broke out from their Perfect Cover BB as well., major acne...The First Essence Toner also left me with bad cysts all over my face 2 weeks later after only ONE use...Their quality of products seems be inconsistent. Too many ingredients just for show...I won't be trying any further MISSHA products. Each one left my skin in a bad state and I am so upset...

Update:
I'm not happy to have to write this review. I've been testing this product for four days, and I'm 90% sure that it caused cross-hatch type wrinkling under my eyes. This product has copper peptides in it, which is a volatile ingredient for many people. Most fine lines appear going horizontally, but now some appear vertically as well, it's very strange. I had noticed these appear after testing for only one or two days, but I thought maybe it was due to the concealer I was using drying out the area. Then I ran across mention of the cross-hatching being related to copper peptides online and I made the connection, because I was so excited about the peptides in the formula originally! I'm discontinuing use and will update on the situation once I've given it time to heal. I'm optimistic that the damage isn't permanent, because I was using it for such a short duration.---------Ok, it's 2 days later and I've been doing some reading. I know the cause is that my skin is sensitive to copper peptides because I use so many actives already, aha, bha, retin-a, vitamin c. Apparently it commonly causes the "uglies" - which is just irritation and saggy skin - if you overuse it, but it does go away in time. I will let it heal until it looks like normal and then try working my way up to daily. It's improved about 50% in 2 days, so I feel somewhat relieved. I did a lot of reading about copper peptides, seems like playing w fire to me since I use so many actives already, but I'll report back when I figure out whether I can keep using this.

-----
This has not broken me out! That's a huge deal as most foundations seem to. I'm very pleased to know I'm not allergic to Cyclopentasiloxane like I thought I was. This is a silicone based foundation with a ton of ingredients, but no new acne in the time I've been wearing it. I love that it's a treatment for my skin, but I haven't been wearing it long enough to see a noticeable difference yet. I was too excited to wait to do an review, but I will do an update once I figure out how to make this work for me perfectly.

I am wearing #13. I'm quite pale, but this *might* be too pale for me. I think it might be ok w contouring and blush, but I'm still learning how to do those things honestly - figuring out what products work for me. The finish is very nice, it's pretty dewy which I like, and light/medium coverage. It does not cover the cysts I got for LM Silk Creme, but does a fine job w other discolorations. The finish is not too grey or pink for me, it's definitely the beigest of beiges which works fine w my skin.

I'm probably going to try #21, and I'll update my post in a while. I don't use a lot of products, so I want to truly love the ones I use. I also love that this has no animal ingredients - although it is probably tested on animals. I feel good supporting it since it is their organic/all natural products. Since this does not break me out, I'll continue using this while I build up the rest of my routine.

I'm truly disappointed with this BB cream. Coverage is just okay, but it made my skin break out. Definitely does not worth its price.

I'm 16 years old, acne prone skin, very oily,very sensitive skin

My mom and I have tried this, i had a high hopes for this because basically the salesperson told me that this is absolutely okay for sensitive skin and it claims to have 7 free harmful chemicals. I was really excited , first application was okay after 1 hour I have notice that the effectiveness of bb cream slightly gone , when I got home as usual I cleanse my face then eventually notice a new bumps in my face , I still continued using this product day after day but my pimples and my skin has gone wild. It's just so disappointing my mom hated this product too so what we did we just throw it away and did not manage to finish the product.

Additional info: the packaging sucks , it doesn't come with a pump
The bb cream runs through the cup ,it's so messy and unhygienic.

Expensive but not worth it . It doesn't claim what it says.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

UPDATE 09/3/2013
Now that it is getting warmer and I have found a better moisturizing and exfoliating combo, I decided to give this bb another go this week. Colour me impressed! I still think this highlights dry patches and makes my skin look older, I suppose I have yet to find an ideal application method and amount for this product, so for the time being I have been using it as a primer under my Revlon Colourstay and have been loving it for this use. I find using the Missha as a primer under a foundation leaves me with flawless healthy looking skin, without leaving my skin feeling tight and mask-like which I often get when using Revlon alone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My goodness this looks awful on dry skin! When first applied my skin looked decent. I was thrilled at first actually as shade 13 matches my skin perfectly. As the day progressed, I looked in the mirror and it was quite apparent I was wearing a makeup product and one that refused to blend at that. Granted this was my first day wearing it and I admittedly did not moisturize before applying. I will have to report back once I give this another go.

When I compared with my Missha Perfect Cover in 21, this has a much lighter consistency and slightly less fragrance (yay!). It is more easily spreadable on the skin given its thinner texture and does not feel nearly as heavy or oily on the skin. In fact, I dont feel this product at all when I wearing it. This seems to have a heavier grey cast when first applied when compared to Perfect Cover, but once it oxidizes on the skin the cast disappears and is not a concern. This is a much less pigmented and less covering product than Perfect Cover. There is no sparkle, sheen or dewiness that I can detect, but perhaps I do not apply as much as other people who have stated it's lovely dewy finish. I want dewy too dammit! Redness and discoloration is minimized but not altogether erased giving the impression of having nicer skin.
This review is merely my first impressions of the product, but thus far it is a dud apart from my loving the colour. I will give it another go on exfoliated and moisturized skin and report back. I really want to like this product as it is easily assessable in Toronto, cheap, lighter than other BBs and not nearly as fragrant. Fingers crossed I find a way to work with it. For now, my Skin79 VIP Gold continues to sit in my top rank.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in a free mini set from Missha when I made my first purchase and I was excited to get this since it's marketed for sensitive skin. It's by far the worst product I've used for my skin, other than Revlon's colorstay foundation. This caused me to breakout something sinister all over my face. It's shocking how many postules formed on my cheeks and forehead. I normally don't have major issues with foundations breaking out my skin, since I am meticulous in my makeup removal regiment, but this was completely out of the ordinary. I ended up tossing it. If you are acne prone, do stay away from this product! There are far better bb creams out there like Holika Holika and Skin79.

#21 was a tad dark (I'm NC10/15) and had a runny consistency, but that didn't bother me. Coverage was medium, but on oily skin it felt uncomfortable; it made it even oilier.

I really, really wanted to like this BB cream! The packaging is so-so. Since the consistency is very thin, it leaks out once you open the cap. It's a pretty good match for my skin tone because the BB cream is very yellow (I have it in shade natural yellow beige, I am an NC35 in MAC). It has a nice, natural finish (not dewy, not matte). Your skin really looks bright when wearing this BB cream.

What I don't like about it? It makes my very oily skin even oilier, even topped with setting powder. But what I really hate about this product is that it broke me out so badly. I do not recommend this product for people with acne-prone skin.

This BB cream is way too thick. Since I used this cream I started breakouts. It blocked my pores. Better stick with mineral powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

It gives a flawless coverage and does not dry or crack into the slight wrinkles I have. Lasts all day, I look exactly the same at 8pm as I apply this at 10am. Better than any foundation I have tried.

That said, I am not a fan of this product. It does not feel natural, no matter even if I use a small amount. Its just too obvious I have makeup on my skin. That's not really the worst part. What's bad is taking it off. I have to use almond oil AND a regular cleanser AND a toner to take it all off. It doesn't remove easily, which only tells me this product has the potential for a major breakout if you are not careful. I use a hot wash cloth when I take it off, and that wash cloth has to be soaked in serious soapy hot water to get all the stubborn BB cream off afterwards.

To me, this just feels like a really thick creamy foundation with SPF. I can't imagine how this treats the skin, as I feel my skin can hardly breathe when I put it on. I can't imagine applying this day in and day out, and not feel that this is going to damage my skin at some point soon. It's a "no" for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product seems so *whitening* it makes me look incredibly washed out and pale. And I am pale already. Revlon Colourstay in Ivory, and MAC doesn't run light enough for me; that kind of pale.
Reading reviews I bought #13 thinking it would be the perfect solution for me. Something quick to use, perfecting, and pale enough for my complexion. On my skin it sits very obviously and never seems to meld, no matter how I apply it. If I use it all over my face looks flat and gothy.
I use makeup to conceal redness from rosacea and always try to use as little as possible, so it just looks like my skin is good. When I wear this product it seems very "obvious" and I started getting comments from men who never would have noticed my makeup before. With my usual products and routine if I were to get comments they would usually be from other women about how perfect my skin is and do I even wear makeup (lol, always!). With this men* (gay, queer, and straight) would notice my makeup, even when I didn't use it all over, and just tried it as a highlighter. They'd be all "oh, you're shining!" or "wow, you're wearing makeup". I don't appreciate that, so I stopped using it. I also noticed: even when I would try to use strategically use it as highlight (on cheekbones, cupids bow, under eyes) the line would never quite blend in.