MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.1

I ordered this product in #23 from seoulglamour on Amazon and got it within a week, with some nice samples for less than MISSHA's US site, and a lot less than my local Korean supermarket was charging for it.

I apply it with my fingers. It blends in pretty well with my skin (NC30?), while a little light, it oxidizes pretty quickly to match my tone and gives my skin a luminous dewy finish that I like very much. The first day I wore this, my coworker immediately commented that my skin looked great. I have some very bad hyperpigmentation from acne on my chin and above my lip, and this BB cream covers it up pretty well if I pat on a little extra on my problem areas after the initial application.

It stays all day and I think it actually looks better as the day wears on, and is pretty mattifying. After 5 hours, I will blot my face and I'm not too oily and none of the makeup comes off on my blotting paper.

I have worn this every day for 2 weeks and it has not broken me out, or clogged my pores and I have sensitive acne prone skin, so that is saying something. It is not too thick or heavy feeling but it does feel like I'm wearing make-up.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this off ebay from a well-respected seller that Bubz Beauty on youtube suggested. I was drawn to the Signature Real Complete, as oppose to the Perfect Cover, because the Signature Real is said to be hypoallergenic on the Missha website, and said to contain peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, provide abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy, Non-chemical, Paraben-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, GMO-free, Triclosan-free, Benzophenone-free. So this really sounded like something I wanted to try, and I am glad I did.

Never in my life have I loved a foundation quite like this one, and I have tried probably thousands of drugstore and high-end makeup products. This is amazing. It works wonders for my dry skin, doesn't cling to my dry patches, glides over blackheads on the nose area, covers breakouts, redness, AND UNDER-EYE CIRCLES, and mine are pretty bad (black/blue/purple)
when I use this - concealer is optional. If i use concealer with this product, its just for highlighting purposes, not coverage. This product makes my skin look flawless and like I am not wearing any makeup at all, yet gives high coverage. I feel confident with people getting close to my skin, it looks so real and truly perfect, yet I am amazed at the light weight feel and high coverage I am getting out of it. It is truly remarkable. I want to try more BB creams in the future.

I just wanted to start off by saying that this product is lovely. I just don't think it's for me at this moment because it's not as moisturizing as I need - at least not in the winter. I am going to re-visit it in the summer when my skin isn't so chapped from the weather.

Anyway, my application process is to use a small amount (pea sized) which I dot on problem areas and then blend with my fingers on top of moisturizer and sunscreen. Based on that, here are my thoughts...

1. Product Texture - It has a watery consistency which I find a bit drying and uncomfortable on the drier areas of my combination skin. However, on my oilier t-zone, it feels wonderful, and by that I mean that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing any sort of makeup at all! This product is also very blendable.

2. Finish - The finish is natural without being cakey (even on my dryer areas). I have not had any problems with this sinking into pores, either.

3. Color - I'm a MAC NW/NC15. When I ordered this through Missha's US website, I purchased a full size of the color #13 (#13 does not come in a travel size) and a travel size of the #21 to try. I found the #13 to be too light and more appropriate for the absolute fairest of skin tones. The #21 color is just about perfect (maybe a tiny touch dark but barely noticeable).

4. Coverage is light to medium. My issues are redness from rosacea and under eye circles and both are reduced and blurred but not completely eliminated.

5. Longevity is I would say 8 hours at work.

I will update this review in the summer when my dry patches aren't so bad.

This would have to be the best of the BB creams I have tried.

Cream goes on thicker than most, gives great coverage and leaves my skin soft and wrinkles noticably diminished. I also find that this cream is not drying on my skin as I have noticed with others.

I have very fair pale skin with freckles. I find most BB creams are too light for me. The Natural Beige in the Missha range, while it looks darker, blends in well with my colouring, looks very natural and leaves me with healthy younger looking skin.

I like that this cream protects my skin from the elements, I spend a lot of time outside coaching athletics and this cream has stopped my skin from sunburn and windburn and the protection lasts all day.

What I don't like about this cream is that as a make up base it doesn't seem to last, the colour disappears after a couple of hours and you would need to reapply. I would not use it to replace my foundation which I can trust to stay put all day.

I don't know how good this product is for your skin, I have noticed that when I wear it I have had a few spots suddenly appear the same day, I can't say if this is 100 percent because of the product or just my skin lately. I will keep wearing it and will update you all with my final conclusion.

This cream is really hard to wash off with cleanser, I use Milky wash by MooGoo which usually cleans off everything, including mascara but does not remove all of this product. The only thing that will remove this cream completely is an oil wash, I massage a mixture of castor and jojoba oil into my face and then wash it off with MooGoo Wash.

I would recommend this product as a primer and sunscreen, especially if you spend a large part of your day outdoors.

I do not recommend it as a replacement for foundation.

I would probably purchase this cream again because I love the way it protects my skin from the sun.

I prefer to purchase this product in the 20g tubes as you can squeeze all the product out as opposed to the larger pump tubes.

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!

I love this BB cream, it's that simple. Nothing compares to it for me. It glides on smooth and blends in completely with my skin tone. It brightens my completion, covers my dark circles, and red spots. It does not break me out, it is hypoallergenic. I bought it in number 21 and it blends like a dream. This was the first BB cream I've tried, and I bought some samples off eBay and LOVED it. It is somewhat pricy though, at about 10.99 for 20 ml, but for the quality I can live with that.

You do have to be careful where you buy it though, I bought a large bottle off of eBay over 6 months ago from here in the states, and it turned out to be counterfeit. I was highly dissapointed. There is a reputable seller on eBay who sells authentic Missha products from South Korea and if you want more info, message me about it. :) You can also get it directly from their website but it is more expensive, but at least you'll know it isn't fake.

Anyways, I've tried other BB creams like the CG smoothers, and it broke me out. Also tried Christian Gio Paris BB cream from South Korea but my skin broke out and I had to stop using it. My skin seems to be finicky so a lot of products don't work on me. But this one does, I always end up back to this one. Works wonderfully and I even get compliments from my Boyfriend. ;)

I highly recommend, don't buy into western BB creams try a sample of Missha and see how it works for you, it comes in three shades, #13 super fair skin (like bright white) milky beige, #21 natural beige and it works on my fair skin, and #23 the darkest one natural yellow beige.

This is the best BB cream I have tried to date (Boscia, Dr. Jart, Clinique, Skin79, Etude House, Garnier), and it's the only one I ended up paying full price for at H Mart ($45+ OUCH). I would never pay that again for it, given that I have found much better pricing on line, but I do think that this is the best one for my sort of dry, sometimes flakey, enlarged pores, aging complexion. It comes in different shades- an oddity in the world of BBs, and #23 works great for NC30-35. It has the least grayish cast of any of the Korean BBs and it also is not too sticky and not too dry. I barely need concealer after using this, and the coverage lasts all day and I would say it is medium. It does not pool in pores or sink into lines but it does emphasize flakes, so beware, you definitely have to moisturize well first if you have any flakiness from peels going on. It's easy to blend too, and while it is less shiney than the Skin79 BBs, I still have to use powder in some areas. I hate the tube thing where you can't see how much is left but like the sanitary pump. I also like that it does not contain gross chemicals, although there are a few supposedly comedeogenic ingredients in it, it hasn't broken me out...yet. Save yourself money and order from Amazon- a legit seller such as Seoulglamour. (Beware there are folks selling fakes!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cream looks so nice on! You can't tell I'm wearing anything on my face. I purchased #23 and it is a perfect match. Application takes practice though. The first time I applied it, it looked dry and settled into my pores. Now I spritz my face with rosewater and apply the cream while my face is slightly damp. It blends beautifully and looks flawless. I don't have particularly flawless skin, but it covers redness and imperfections without looking cakey. A definite thumbs up!!!

Edit: I noticed after using this cream for some time it was starting to cause mild breakouts on my chin. I looked at the ingredients list and saw sodium chloride not too far down the list so I'm sure it's the culprit. For skin that's not acne-prone, I still think this is a good choice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Like many of the other reviewers, I bought mine off of eBay from Korea. I love that they offer this in a light shade (#13) for people with pale skin. It feels light on your face (kind of like a tinted moisturizer) and provides medium coverage. My skin looks dewy after I put this on, it's great. :)

The main drawback is that this stuff is expensive and not easy to come by, meaning that you can't just go to Target and buy it. Unless you live in a big city, you're gonna have to buy it online from MisshaUS.com for $46 or buy it off of eBay. It's considerably cheaper on eBay, but it also takes a lot longer to show up because of international customs and whatnot. Mine took about a month to ship from Korea.

But if that doesn't bother you, then you should definitely check it out. I plan on buying a bigger bottle when this one gets low.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I'm an NC15-20 with yellow undertones and use this in shade #13 light milky beige. I really like the colour as it gets rid of my yellowness and brightens my skin. It has a neutral tone imo, no yellowness or pinkness. It doesn't have a grey cast like some BB creams have which is good. BTW I have tried shade #23 natural yellow beige (was too dark and despite being called 'yellow' it had a very red tone on me) and '#21 (slightly darker than #13, matches my skintone well)...

I have normal/combo skin and the formula is great for me. It leaves a semi matte finish and neither dries out nor makes my skin oily. It is more hydrating than the missha perfect cover. Lasting power is amazing as I can apply at 6am and it will still be on at 9 at night (I don't even use setting powder). Coverage is good as it evens out my skintone and gets rid of any redness. It covers small blemishes well but not large ones. I just use concealer underneath if that's the case.

UPDATE: I'm now using #23 natural yellow beige as my skin is slightly darker (NC20-25) and it fits my tone really well. Still not as yellow as I'd like but it is definately yellow in comparison to every other BB cream I've tried. Great coverage - medium but still looks natural. Makes my skin feel super smooth and hydrated throughout the day, doesn't get greasy or oily even without primer. Looks like my skin but 100000 times better. Love this BB cream!