MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.5

I just wanted to start off by saying that this product is lovely. I just don't think it's for me at this moment because it's not as moisturizing as I need - at least not in the winter. I am going to re-visit it in the summer when my skin isn't so chapped from the weather.

Anyway, my application process is to use a small amount (pea sized) which I dot on problem areas and then blend with my fingers on top of moisturizer and sunscreen. Based on that, here are my thoughts...

1. Product Texture - It has a watery consistency which I find a bit drying and uncomfortable on the drier areas of my combination skin. However, on my oilier t-zone, it feels wonderful, and by that I mean that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing any sort of makeup at all! This product is also very blendable.

2. Finish - The finish is natural without being cakey (even on my dryer areas). I have not had any problems with this sinking into pores, either.

3. Color - I'm a MAC NW/NC15. When I ordered this through Missha's US website, I purchased a full size of the color #13 (#13 does not come in a travel size) and a travel size of the #21 to try. I found the #13 to be too light and more appropriate for the absolute fairest of skin tones. The #21 color is just about perfect (maybe a tiny touch dark but barely noticeable).

4. Coverage is light to medium. My issues are redness from rosacea and under eye circles and both are reduced and blurred but not completely eliminated.

5. Longevity is I would say 8 hours at work.

I will update this review in the summer when my dry patches aren't so bad.

This would have to be the best of the BB creams I have tried.

Cream goes on thicker than most, gives great coverage and leaves my skin soft and wrinkles noticably diminished. I also find that this cream is not drying on my skin as I have noticed with others.

I have very fair pale skin with freckles. I find most BB creams are too light for me. The Natural Beige in the Missha range, while it looks darker, blends in well with my colouring, looks very natural and leaves me with healthy younger looking skin.

I like that this cream protects my skin from the elements, I spend a lot of time outside coaching athletics and this cream has stopped my skin from sunburn and windburn and the protection lasts all day.

What I don't like about this cream is that as a make up base it doesn't seem to last, the colour disappears after a couple of hours and you would need to reapply. I would not use it to replace my foundation which I can trust to stay put all day.

I don't know how good this product is for your skin, I have noticed that when I wear it I have had a few spots suddenly appear the same day, I can't say if this is 100 percent because of the product or just my skin lately. I will keep wearing it and will update you all with my final conclusion.

This cream is really hard to wash off with cleanser, I use Milky wash by MooGoo which usually cleans off everything, including mascara but does not remove all of this product. The only thing that will remove this cream completely is an oil wash, I massage a mixture of castor and jojoba oil into my face and then wash it off with MooGoo Wash.

I would recommend this product as a primer and sunscreen, especially if you spend a large part of your day outdoors.

I do not recommend it as a replacement for foundation.

I would probably purchase this cream again because I love the way it protects my skin from the sun.

I prefer to purchase this product in the 20g tubes as you can squeeze all the product out as opposed to the larger pump tubes.

This is the best BB cream I have tried to date (Boscia, Dr. Jart, Clinique, Skin79, Etude House, Garnier), and it's the only one I ended up paying full price for at H Mart ($45+ OUCH). I would never pay that again for it, given that I have found much better pricing on line, but I do think that this is the best one for my sort of dry, sometimes flakey, enlarged pores, aging complexion. It comes in different shades- an oddity in the world of BBs, and #23 works great for NC30-35. It has the least grayish cast of any of the Korean BBs and it also is not too sticky and not too dry. I barely need concealer after using this, and the coverage lasts all day and I would say it is medium. It does not pool in pores or sink into lines but it does emphasize flakes, so beware, you definitely have to moisturize well first if you have any flakiness from peels going on. It's easy to blend too, and while it is less shiney than the Skin79 BBs, I still have to use powder in some areas. I hate the tube thing where you can't see how much is left but like the sanitary pump. I also like that it does not contain gross chemicals, although there are a few supposedly comedeogenic ingredients in it, it hasn't broken me out...yet. Save yourself money and order from Amazon- a legit seller such as Seoulglamour. (Beware there are folks selling fakes!)

Since Missha started selling online in the U.S., I've tried several of their products including the famous BB creams. I got this after going through the Perfect Cover BB & while it's a good product, I prefer the Perfect Cover. I will say that this is more moisturizing, so dry skin types would probably like it better, but it's also more fluid in texture & doesn't cover quite as well. However, the packaging (as with many Missha products) is very nice & it has no noticeable fragrance.

I've found Missha to be a great online merchant. They run frequent specials & with this last order, they enclosed a full-size BB base and cleansing oil in addition to a handful of samples!