MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 36-43

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin; very sensitive, acne-prone (hormonal), NC/NW 15, with melasma. I need full coverage and maximum sunscreen daily...still can't stand many silicones, oils and much more....either I get a rash or cystic zits....or small pimples. There's always something..

This BB cream really is amazing.
Texture is soft and creamy, almost full coverage. I have it in shade 21 - perfect for my extremely pale skin. Usually use it around my eyes, nose, mouth.... (I don't use it all over the face , more on red/pigmented areas).

It really covers redness, a lot of my acne and gives a better start for the rest of the makeup.

Quite "healthy " ingredients compared to many other brands.

Yet it hasn't broken me out, but I haven't worn it all over my face either... I trust it around my eyes, mouth, nose and some other areas...

A plus is the spf and the really good coverage. Quite ok price too.

Recommended. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Having tried Cho Bo Yang, I'd have to say this is my favourite of the two. I'm NC 20 now, just coming into spring and my skin is dry/dehydrated. I apply this with my fingers and it covers my fine lines, pores and hydrates my skin. It somehow manages to make it look soft.
Half a pump is enough for a natural looking base. I don't use moisturiser under this, I don't need to. I spot conceal areas that this hasn't covered, finish my makeup and I'm good to go. I don't powder either. I haven't had any issues with it being grey or oxidising to orange. It's just a beautiful satin finish on us dry girls. Oily girls might want to look into Cho Bo Yang. A tip, apply too much and you will look grey. 1/2 -3/4 pump is perfect. Hasn't broken me out yet, after 2 weeks of use.