MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Having tried Cho Bo Yang, I'd have to say this is my favourite of the two. I'm NC 20 now, just coming into spring and my skin is dry/dehydrated. I apply this with my fingers and it covers my fine lines, pores and hydrates my skin. It somehow manages to make it look soft.
Half a pump is enough for a natural looking base. I don't use moisturiser under this, I don't need to. I spot conceal areas that this hasn't covered, finish my makeup and I'm good to go. I don't powder either. I haven't had any issues with it being grey or oxidising to orange. It's just a beautiful satin finish on us dry girls. Oily girls might want to look into Cho Bo Yang. A tip, apply too much and you will look grey. 1/2 -3/4 pump is perfect. Hasn't broken me out yet, after 2 weeks of use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I would prefer a higher SPF, the colour is yellow tone, I have no.21, it's probably slightly pale for me, but it's a pretty good colour.
Like Missha Perfect Cover it doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I think though, that Perfect Cover gives a smoother effect.
Doesn't go grey towards the end of the day.

I am a foundation junkie and would almost buy any new foundation out in the market. I also suffer from some old acne pit scars (the bane of my existence) so my goal is to always find something to smooth them or cover them during the day.

I cannot rave enough about this BB cream or Foundation. I honestly consider this as a skin foundation than a BB cream coz of it's coverage and finish. It is definitely not just a tinted moisturizer. For reference, I am a MAC NC 20 and using no. 21 which is the perfect shade for me.

I normally moisturize first, put a primer on and then apply this with a damp sponge. I normally set this with my RImmel Stay Matte powder for a more matte finish.

I love it and this definitely replaced all of my foundations xo

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It is a very light foundation which provides a very decent coverage. It melts into your skin and it feels like it is also moisturizing. My skin loves it, no irritation, it is perfectly suitable for my sensitive skin. It should be spread evenly pretty quickly, and just a bit of it. It can be layered but for me one layer is usually enough. Sometimes I can add just a bit to cover problem areas. A couple of problems with this one though. I wear n23, I am NC 25-30, and in winter it blends nicely into my skin though it is just a bit lighter than my own skin tone. In summer it looks strangely light on me with a greyish undertone. Later it sort of melts into my skin but to be on the safe side, I cover it with maxfactor facefinity powder n 6, just a bit. It works fine like that. Also I' m not really sure about spf... I think one layer I apply is not enough for sunblock to really work...It looks like I'm still unprotected with this one single layer.

Great color match, blends seamlessly into my skin, but doesnt last and leaves me incredibly shiny.

I got a full size of this BB cream when I made a recent purchase and I would be very disappointed if I actually had to pay for this. For reference I have very oily nose and chin, and very dry cheeks and eye area. This BB cream would suit someone with dry skin, or someone who lives in a colder climate than Florida (this is not sweat proof and is definitely not transfer resistant).

Packaging is a pump bottle in the shape of a tube (but it is solid plastic) which is something I have never seen before and is quite unique. I do like the hygienic pump, and you do get a lot of product too.

I haven't broken out or had any adverse reaction, it just doesn't last long enough on my skin. I will continue to use up but wont repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried Missha Total Cover first and it was just too thick for me, then I tried this and love it! It's a great color match, which has been really hard to find something fair enough for me. Also I like the smoothness, the dewy/natural finish and the coverage which is medium-full (imo). It wears decently on my oily skin - no miracle matte but definitely as good or better than anything I've tried. I think the price is comparable to drugstore prices and I order on ebay from a seller I found from mua recommendations.

(I use #13 in this - lumene, garnier, maybelline fairest BBs were all too dark)

i have combination skin. it is also pretty fair so i have a few freckles. this bb cream doesnt do a very good job of covering the freckles. it is also too oily / not good at controlling oil. moderate coverage. would not buy again. i've started to mix it with missha signature wrinkle filler bb cream, and it is now more useable for me. on its own, i would not recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like the packaging, it's different and its a reasonable price too. However the color does not suit me that much.

This my holy grail BB cream for sure and I have tried several (missha perfect cover, missha cho bo yang, BRTC gold caviar, Skin 79 hot pink & gold, Holika Holika, Liole, Skin Food & Garnier). I have combo skin (more dry in winter, oily in summer) & I use it with the missha blending primer in winter & a mattifying primer in summer. I'm on my second tube of this in #23 (NW 20-25) & I have a backup waiting. It has nice medium coverage and feels light and nourishing on my skin. It's far from matte, but not super dewy after it sets. I set it with a mineral powder to improve staying power. I get through a workday without patchiness, maybe a blot paper or powder mid-day on the T-zone. I recommend waiting for one of missha's multi-annual sales to purchase this for up to 40% off. Big fan of their snail line, cleansing, oil, eyeliner, and brow cake as well. VIP customer here:)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, this is a fine BB cream - smooth texture, medium coverage that can be built up with layering (which is rare for a BB), limited color range but sheer enough to work on light to med skin tones. I got #21, and it looked way too pink and dark right out of the tube, but I mixed it with my MAC Strobe cream, and that thinned it out enough for the color to be perfect.

However, I wouldn't buy again for two main reasons: first, it feels too mask-light and heavy on my skin, even after I've diluted it with Strobe. Second, it was a bit drying and then it went on to accentuate flakes or dryness; I don't have dry skin, but I saw some small flaking around my nose (which is weird bc I have combo skin w/ a slightly oily tzone).

The upside is that it stays all day long, and I didn't have any rub off after a light dusting of my Mineral Fusion spf 30 power. So I'll keep it around for special occasions when I need that turbo coverage and lasting power, but it's not going to be my everyday go-to. The search continues!