MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 30-35

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have sensitive combination oily acne-prone asian skin with yellow undertone around NC25-NC30

Pro:
- free from harmful ingredient, specially paraben and chemical sunscreen
- glide on the skin, not cakey at all
- great coverage
- enough SPF for daily use
- control oil, only need to blot at noon once or twice max

Cons:
- bit expensive for bb cream
- I suspect this bb cream is the culprit of my recent breakout along the cheek and jawline, but not cystic acne, only whitehead beneath the skin. When I stop using it for almost a month, the whitehead are still here but less.
- it also enhance my breakout appearance, people used to notice about them more if I use this bb cream.
- too much fragrance, smells like flower.

Update:
Very confirmed that this bb cream gives me most whitehead breakout in my life, covered most of my cheeks, jawline and chin. When I started using this, I used it with other new products which were a huge mistake so I didn't know which products broke me out.
I stopped using this bb cream for the last 3 months, and my whiteheads on my cheeks are mostly dissappear. Still got some acnes on my chin. Couple days ago I gave this bb cream another shot and wore it from 7am to 7pm, when I took off my make up, my cheeks jawline and chin were red with new whitehead bumps. So terrified. I still have a new unopened bottle in my drawer, so sad it is not working on my skin since its finish beautifully.

I really, really wanted to like this BB cream! The packaging is so-so. Since the consistency is very thin, it leaks out once you open the cap. It's a pretty good match for my skin tone because the BB cream is very yellow (I have it in shade natural yellow beige, I am an NC35 in MAC). It has a nice, natural finish (not dewy, not matte). Your skin really looks bright when wearing this BB cream.

What I don't like about it? It makes my very oily skin even oilier, even topped with setting powder. But what I really hate about this product is that it broke me out so badly. I do not recommend this product for people with acne-prone skin.

I ordered this product in #23 from seoulglamour on Amazon and got it within a week, with some nice samples for less than MISSHA's US site, and a lot less than my local Korean supermarket was charging for it.

I apply it with my fingers. It blends in pretty well with my skin (NC30?), while a little light, it oxidizes pretty quickly to match my tone and gives my skin a luminous dewy finish that I like very much. The first day I wore this, my coworker immediately commented that my skin looked great. I have some very bad hyperpigmentation from acne on my chin and above my lip, and this BB cream covers it up pretty well if I pat on a little extra on my problem areas after the initial application.

It stays all day and I think it actually looks better as the day wears on, and is pretty mattifying. After 5 hours, I will blot my face and I'm not too oily and none of the makeup comes off on my blotting paper.

I have worn this every day for 2 weeks and it has not broken me out, or clogged my pores and I have sensitive acne prone skin, so that is saying something. It is not too thick or heavy feeling but it does feel like I'm wearing make-up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the best BB Creams I've tried so far. I've tried Etude House Shini Star, The Face Shop's Oil Free BB Cream and Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream. The consistency is runny which I think is suitable for oily / acne prone skin like mine. Once applied on the face, the sheer runny cream covers my face's redness and pimple scars. Many people already noticed the improvement on my face and they would asked what product has made the difference.

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!

I have tried several BB creams but this is the one that makes my skin look the best. MISSHA Perfect Cover is good too, but this one gives my skin a luminous finish. I did a side by side comparison with the Signature Complete and Perfect Cover and the Signature looked better. Then I did a comparison with Skin79's Orange bottle and this one also won out. I use #23 and find it blends well. It's not as thick as Perfect Cover or Skin79 so it's easier to blend. I consider it a medium coverage. I have acne prone skin and it hasn't broken me out yet. I've been using it around a month. Highly recommend this BB cream for anyone who needs a hypoallergenic one or wants to try a bb cream in general. It's better than any foundation I've ever used.