MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by age: 30-35

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product seems so *whitening* it makes me look incredibly washed out and pale. And I am pale already. Revlon Colourstay in Ivory, and MAC doesn't run light enough for me; that kind of pale.
Reading reviews I bought #13 thinking it would be the perfect solution for me. Something quick to use, perfecting, and pale enough for my complexion. On my skin it sits very obviously and never seems to meld, no matter how I apply it. If I use it all over my face looks flat and gothy.
I use makeup to conceal redness from rosacea and always try to use as little as possible, so it just looks like my skin is good. When I wear this product it seems very "obvious" and I started getting comments from men who never would have noticed my makeup before. With my usual products and routine if I were to get comments they would usually be from other women about how perfect my skin is and do I even wear makeup (lol, always!). With this men* (gay, queer, and straight) would notice my makeup, even when I didn't use it all over, and just tried it as a highlighter. They'd be all "oh, you're shining!" or "wow, you're wearing makeup". I don't appreciate that, so I stopped using it. I also noticed: even when I would try to use strategically use it as highlight (on cheekbones, cupids bow, under eyes) the line would never quite blend in.

After a few hours it gave me a painful cyst between my nose and my cheek. It's on its way back to the company. I actually broke out from their Perfect Cover BB as well., major acne...The First Essence Toner also left me with bad cysts all over my face 2 weeks later after only ONE use...Their quality of products seems be inconsistent. Too many ingredients just for show...I won't be trying any further MISSHA products. Each one left my skin in a bad state and I am so upset...

I love Missha's BB Cream.. it's light in the face and you won't even realize that it's there throughout the day.
I get mine from here https://www.siennaonline.com/collections/missha-m-perfect-cover-bb-cream

I took a chance on this and felt like I was tempting fate because another Missha product broke me out like crazy many years ago. Also, I ordered online during the Missha sale so the shade was a crapshoot. I ordered Shade 23, Natural Yellow Beige. (Sidenote, my total including shipping was about $23 from the Missha site. Decent.)

Here's my first day's experience:

INITIAL THOUGHTS UPON APPLYING
The packaging is gorgeous - a large, attractive tube with an attached pump. The shade is absolutely perfect. So, so perfect; it was like using an actual eraser to negate my flaws. Not only that, but I can tell it will work for both my summer and winter tones. The coverage is similarly incredible. I used my fingers to apply, and it was creamy and smooth with the perfect amount of slip. It covered almost everything without using too much product (about 1.5 pumps), it didn't look cakey at ALL, and it did that magic that Korean BBs do, blurring and distributing a glow akin to lovely-yet-subtle pixie dust. I added a light dusting of my normal powder, bronzer/blush/highlight and I was more pleased with my appearance than I've been in a LONG WHILE. I practically skipped to work, lol. (Oh, also - I tried this without any primer or setting spray, just to see how well it works without any help.)

MIDMORNING CHECK
Has not oxidized on me at all. I am dewy-ish, but it looks great, not oily. I haven't blotted or re-powdered.

AFTER LUNCH
Ditto.

MID AFTERNOON
Ditto, but a teeny bit of the cream did gather into my minor smile lines. That's not an issue, since it was probably my powder, and it is very difficult for me to escape in general. My color products have faded a lot but the BB is still fully intact and looking great.

END OF WORK DAY
Same as mid-afternoon. For full disclosure, I work at a desk in air conditioning, so this wasn't really a strenuous test, but it still performed in the 99th percentile for me. I had after-work plans so I freshened up a bit with blotting and a little powder. If I didn't have plans, I wouldn't have - everything still looked really good.

AFTER WORK
Drove for a half hour, windows down with the heat. Had dinner with friends then walked a bit (in the heat) before attending an event. When I got home, my makeup looked decent still but I had a dry patch under my lip (whenever something irritates/dries my skin literally this is the only part of my face to react, it's so weird) and about 3 new pimples. Hmmm.

END OF DAY, PERIOD
I didn't find it too difficult to remove, but I double cleanse. My skin was a mess, BUT I have a dairy sensitivity and had a f-ton of Mexican, cheese + sour cream and all, plus like 3 lattes today, so that could be the culprit. The breakouts are only on the right side of my face, and in the hormonal locations: jawline, temple. It's total horsehit lol but I kind of don't think it's this product that's breaking me out. Will keep testing on that front and update accordingly.

FINAL VERDICT
Ok, so I've been wearing this for a full week and it's definitely not what is breaking me out (that would be dairy and a monster of a pms week...tbh, I kinda wish it was the BB haha). It seems that everything has been breaking me out lately, so I'm super glad to have found something that performs AND doesn't mess up my skin. Primer doesn't do much to extend wear, but setting spray does.

This is my new baby. It's amazing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Heads up girls of the NC42 (MAC) variety - the darkest colors are too pale on you. (#27/31). They're close but a bit lighter and can come across ashy. You can blend blend and fuss with the color by adding foundation, but isn't the biggest selling point of a BB cream the ease of use? (I fussed for a while, trying to love it)

But, this smells. Strong. I can't even describe it - sweet & sour & chemically? It's off putting. That plus the fact that it wasn't easier than just using foundation + my lotion/spf made me stop buying it.

Pros - really good coverage and lasts all day. Got all the stuff in it you'd want (SPF and good stuff for your skin). Nice pump dispensing packaging.
Cons - smell, left me oily looking (if I didn't set with a lot of powder) and the LID ALWAYS CRACKED. I've had 3 and no lid has ever made it to the end of tube.

You'll notice I repurchased 3 times. I was really in denial because the coverage was so amazing and at the time my foundation was the wrong color as well so I was mixing the two. But then I got a better matching foundation and our relationship ended. If you have slightly drier skin and are fairer (I'd say NC30 and lighter) this product has a chance for you. Otherwise, you don't need it.

This BB cream is definitely better, than the original Perfect Cover. I mean on its own it's pretty bad (clings to dry patches I didn't even know I had, doesn't look that natural) I was tempted to throw it away but since I got Missha boomer, I can make this one look nice. Like I like it - second skin. On that base it blends beautifuly and it gives my nice dewy look. It lasts well, it does require blotting and setting t-zone with powder but other than that, it's actually alright. No nasty surprises - no breakouts. I don't know if I will repurchase as I like to try new ones and my list 'to try' is very long.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG. I love this product. I have very dry skin and am not a fan of full cover, heavy makeup. On a good skin day I quite often wear only concealer and a little bit of a light bronzer to warm up my skin otherwise I reach for Mac Face & Body in C1 which I like but don't like the feeling on the days when i need a little more coverage and have to build it a little.
I've tried a few of the Western BB creams and failed to get excited about them but decided to order Missha Signature BB cream after seeing that it was good for dry skin and thought shade 21 'Light Pink Beige' would probably suit me as I am fair skinned (plus freckles) with pinkish undertones (most lighter shade foundations are usually either still a little too dark or too yellow for me). I ordered from Amazon UK and paid 11 for a 20ml tube. The packaging is very pretty and things like that make me happy! The product does have a slight scent but this doesn't bother me and I don't seem to notice it now at all. I put on a light layer of moisturiser (as I have very dry skin) and then put three little dots of the product on a flat top buffing brush and firstly stipple the product then buff it into the skin. Instantly it goes mirror ball shiny but within 10 minutes it sinks into the skin and leaves a satin finish on me. I find that I get good coverage with just the one layer and only need concealer on any particularly bad breakouts. I also don't need to conceal under my eyes mostly.I get good lasting power with this product and it doesn't seem to cling to any dryness or further aggravate it. It photographs beautifully in natural light and also with flash in lighter situations. I haven't yet tried it under flash in a bar/nightclub type of area but not sure if there will be flashback. The only drawback is that Missha isn't readily available in the UK and I think 11 is quite pricy for 20ml of product but I will know better once I know how long it lasts me. I've paid a lot more for high end foundations that I never used. Right now I love it and it gives me that 'my skin but better' look.

Love, love, love. I was a huge fan of Missha Perfect Cover and have been using it religiously since October, but now that it's summer I've been wanting something a little lighter and glowier. This is exactly it! I had been doing a complicated ritual of layering Perfect Cover and MAC Fix+ to get a more natural, more dewy look, but I can forgo all that by using Missha Signature Complete. The texture is a little more watery so it's easier to spread, and it gives me great, natural-looking coverage with the healthy, dewy glow that I love. I'm NC20, and mixing 21 and 27 gives me the best color match. 23 alone is doable, but the slightest bit gray and sickly on me. 21 + 27 (a tad bit more 27 in the mix) makes me look super healthy and summery.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm very skeptical about "colour matching" BB creams that claim to adapt to your skin tone so I wouldn't say that Missha does this, but it does...something. When I first apply it (the lightest colour #13) I look like a ghost, it's waaaay too pale. But in about 10 minutes the colour kind of oxidises or adjusts and it just looks like flawless, poreless, porcelain skin. Every morning I have a semi-freakout about my clown face, then 10 minutes later it's perfect! No idea how, but it works.
I have fair skin with a pink undertone and a tendency to redness and blotchiness and I have noticed a definite evening out of my skin tone which I attribute to the "whitening" of the BB cream, smaller pores and less congestion. I am using this in conjunction with Paula's Choice 1% BHA so I think it's like my skin care holy grail.
This is not like "Western" BB creams in that it's not just a tinted moisturiser. I sometimes mix it with moisturiser to thin it out because the coverage is quite full. I completely skip concealer now. The texture is still fluid without being runny and a little goes a really, really long way. It has no smell to speak of which is a huge plus for me. I find I get a little oily around lunch time, but I always have, don't think it's the product.
I would definitely recommend to any ladies (or gents!) with pale skin who find Western BB's too orangey.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have sensitive combination oily acne-prone asian skin with yellow undertone around NC25-NC30

Pro:
- free from harmful ingredient, specially paraben and chemical sunscreen
- glide on the skin, not cakey at all
- great coverage
- enough SPF for daily use
- control oil, only need to blot at noon once or twice max

Cons:
- bit expensive for bb cream
- I suspect this bb cream is the culprit of my recent breakout along the cheek and jawline, but not cystic acne, only whitehead beneath the skin. When I stop using it for almost a month, the whitehead are still here but less.
- it also enhance my breakout appearance, people used to notice about them more if I use this bb cream.
- too much fragrance, smells like flower.

Update:
Very confirmed that this bb cream gives me most whitehead breakout in my life, covered most of my cheeks, jawline and chin. When I started using this, I used it with other new products which were a huge mistake so I didn't know which products broke me out.
I stopped using this bb cream for the last 3 months, and my whiteheads on my cheeks are mostly dissappear. Still got some acnes on my chin. Couple days ago I gave this bb cream another shot and wore it from 7am to 7pm, when I took off my make up, my cheeks jawline and chin were red with new whitehead bumps. So terrified. I still have a new unopened bottle in my drawer, so sad it is not working on my skin since its finish beautifully.