MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This has been my go-to foundation for years. I've dabbled a bit with other BB Creams, like Skin79, but I always come back to this foundation in shade 13. It's so lovely to find a fair shade that isn't overly yellow tone as Mac's foundations tend to go.

It's light and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It applies wonderfully with a beauty blender. It's not heavy coverage, but that's not what I need, really.

Some have mentioned the smell. It doesn't bother me, really. I have Missha's Sun Milk as well, which is much more strongly scented, so I suppose after being exposed to that product the smell in this foundation doesn't bother me.

I've worn this both with and without a primer. Without a primer, it stays on quite well. The primers I've used have been the BB Boomer that Missha makes, and E.L.F's mineral primer. It works just as well with the E.L.F. primer as with Missha's primer. And I expect any primer you have on hand would work as well.

Ultimately, I suggest this foundation for anyone who has been struggling with foundations either not being pale enough, or being too yellow.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years now and really love it. I have medium-toned combination-dry asian skin. I'm not a huge fan of the cool or neutral toned bb creams so I like this because I can buy colors 23 + 27 and mix them for a great, warm color fit for me. The ingredients are also great and I love that this bb cream doesn't make me dry around the chin or get cakey around my nose. It looks and feels natural and moisturizing and I have yet to find a foundation that does the same for me.

My current HG!

I came across this BB cream by pure accident; I had ordered a bunch of Missha skincare on their site and received a sample of Signature Real in the color 21. After I ran out of my sample, I ordered a full sized tube almost immediately.

This BB cream is amazing! It covers up my redness pretty well, can be layered wijthout cakyness, gives my skin this amazing luminous dewy finish and lasts all day! And they have colors for fair skinned folk! Oh and this doesn't contain mineral oil, alcohol or parabens! My sensitive dry-combo skin approves!

All of the western BBs that I have tried out have been too dark for me or looked either extremely muddy or orange. The 21 is a really good shade match for my NC15 skin, it would be perfect if it were a little bit more yellowy.

The price is approximately 18 e, which I find to be an absolute steal for a BB of this quality. Missha can be best found online, unless you're located in Asia.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the best thing in the category of tinted moisturizer/BB cream/CC cream/cushion pact that I have ever used. It has the light feel and comfort of a moisturizer, but the medium (dare I say medium-full?) coverage of an actual foundation. I don't remember ever having it fade or crack; it was always a matter of removing the unmarred entirety of it at the end of the day. Unfortunately, the shade 13 leaned a bit too neutral and possibly olive for me (I'm cool-toned), so I eventually returned to the quest for a better match. If you're neutral, this is fantastic.

Amount spent: $8.75
Amount wasted: $8

I opted for this BB cream rather than Missha's popular BB Perfect Cream because it has better choice of ingredients thus making it more premium and doesn't contain parabens (including another unfriendly skincare ingredient that I can't remember), vs the Perfect BB Cream. This Missha Signature BB cream feels like the real deal. For £10, you can't really go wrong with this product. It comes with a pump for the bigger size version so you get the right amount but you can control the pump easily too if you want less. The packaging is gorgeous and made well - not even an expensive designer brand could ever be as good as this or the product. As it is a BB cream - it is quite thick but in a good way - I get good coverage with just one pump. It doesn't sit into fine lines either and gives that overall dewy look without appearing greasy. It can appear ashy on the face at first but adapts to skin tone later on and is also great for people with dry skin. This is my only favourite Missha foundation that I like, from out of their cushions and their Signature super light oil foundation that I own (which are all terrible btw - only good to use as a spot concealer). I like that it doesn't have a hint of orange in the shade but I will wear this more during Winter than Summer as it feels a tad heavy in hot weather. I am medium skin toned, closer to pale and even shade #23 is a bit too light for me but can't fault it when I pair it with a cream blusher and lipstick.

This is a great BB cream, and #13 (Milky Beige) is the best color match I've found so far for my pale, cool toned skin. It gives pretty decent coverage depending on how you apply it, but you'll probably need to use a concealer on top if you have a lot of acne.

I tried applying this with my fingers, but found that it settled in my pores and highlighted dry spots. Not a good look! However, applying it with a damp sponge eliminates this problem (I alternate between the Real Techniques one and the Beautyblender). I'm left with a dewy my-skin-but-better finish that looks very natural and polished.

I have very oily skin, so I usually apply a pea sized amount of Paula's Choice Shinestopper over the BB cream and set with Vichy's Dermablend HD Powder. I haven't had any breakouts from it, and I like that it has a decent amount of SPF (though I always use a SPF50 moisturizer underneath).

All in all, I highly recommend it. This is a godsend for pale chicks who struggle to find a BB cream that's light enough!

It’s a thick cream but still tolerable to use in summer. The colour seemed a bit too dark at first but it blended well with my skin tone. Medium coverage and has a dewy finish. Usually can last for 6-7 hours without touch-up in drier and cooler seasons.

I have tried out a lot of BB creams and have not found one that beats this one. This BB cream has excellent coverage and blends very well into your skin. The end result is a luminous glowing finish.

I have oily skin and if I use this with the BB Boomer by Missha or a mattifying primer and loose powder it will last long. However, if I neglect to use my primer this becomes an oily mess after a few hours. That's definitely something to bear in mind if you're considering buying this. Also, if you're expecting a lightweight feeling you won't get it with this.

Since I'm quite satisfied with the primer I'm using the shininess is manageable. The only issue I have with this is the limited number of shades. Shade 23 is the best match for my skin tone as 27 looks too dark and 21 is too light. However, the undertone is not right. This product suit those with a pink undertone best. I have a yellow undertone and I find the shade to be not quite right. I still use it because I love the finish but I would love it if Missha had more shades to choose from.

I really like this bb cream. Id say it's quite heavy product with a great coverage! It also blends very well with my skin tone. It's also very moisturising. My skin is rather dry, but I don't use any moisturiser under it, as it would be too heavy for me.
After trying many of the bb creams that one was my favourite for quite a wile. I didn't experience any irritation, dryness or discomfort while using it. It didn't cake me as well. However, recently I've noticed that my skin have started to react on it differently. I'm very pale and I was using #21 shade during all the time and just switched to #13. The last one I've ordered from amazon (it was way cheaper) and it came from South Korea (as, I believe, they all do). Where were no differences in packaging or any other stuff. But for some reasons, my skin just doesn't feel that great anymore. Maybe I've used it for too long and need to switch for something new, or switch the skin care ritual. Maybe it's just winter time (even I can hardly call it winter here in SoCal). It becomes very cakey and break me out a bit. My skin is not acne prone, but sometimes I get a few pimples here an there. However, I've noticed that I've started to get them more since I begun using #13. My skin also become very dry and I feel like I'm wearing a mask. I will try to switch it back to #21 or to other product for a while and see what happens.
I still give this product 4 stars, as I generally like it and it makes routine very easy. I would recommend to make sure you clean your skin properly, as I've noticed it's rather hard to get this bb cream off completely. It's very dewy, so, not for these who is seeking for matt coverage.
I like packaging and it's a great deal of the product in it. I was using mine everyday for almost half a year and I still have lots of it left.
It's a bit pricey. But I bought mine on sale and later on amazon. Didn't pay over $30 for it.

Being as pale as I am with redness and blemishes, finding a product like this that matches my skintone (in the lightest shade, #13) plus has great, buildable coverage was a godsend. Unfortunately, it just doesn't measure up. I'm dry on my cheeks (from Retin-A) but get oily in my T-zone, and this product has zero oil control. Even with primer, the "loose-powder-under-foundation" makeup trick, and regular setting powder on top, this product inevitably wears away from my chin and on/around my nose after about 5 hours, not to mention settles into my laugh lines even when I blend away the makeup on my laugh lines with just the barest hint of coverage. It looks ridiculous, and I've never had another liquid product settle into my creases the way this one does. I want to love it so much because everything else about it is great. If you have very dry skin with zero oil problems and are looking for a BB with great coverage, this is for you. But if you're oily, run away, because it just won't last on your face.