MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by age: 19-24

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect for my dry skin. I love this bb cream, I have extremely dry skin especially on my t-zone. My nose is always a challenge, most foundations looks horrible no matter how great my skincare or my diet. this bb cream is glowy yet medium coverage. I have in the shade 21, it has slightly grey undertone which suits my green undertone skin perfectly. Doesn't break me out or emphasize my smile lines, overall this bb cream is great for daily use. I recommend this bb cream dry and normal skin. I wish they have a better shade range that's why I gave them 4 not 5.

I have dry skin and this looks very nice, doesn't stick to any dry parts. I use it mostly as a concealer and it looks so natural and feels like I'm not wearing anything! The shade range sucks for people who aren't pale but that's expected with Korean bb creams..unfortunately. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would so love this to be my HG! It almost is, great coverage.... you can get a full coverage in two pumps, but it looks mannequin like. There is a healthy glow to it. It looks great on my dry skin but in the summer it really shines with the heat. I don't know why but when heat is added to it, it just gives off a special glow to your face. The best part of this is it doesn't break me out! I have sensitive skin. Only reason why I took off one lippie is because the lighter #13 is not yellow toned but in fact pink toned. It looks like I have a pink face at times. This is due to my strong yellow undertones. I match Nars Siberia perfectly for reference. I will try seeing if I can make it work by mixing in or adding yellow powder because I adore this formula!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Made my skin oily and pores larger. Nice packaging though, I really wanted to like this. :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great for pale people!!

To start, I have EXTREMELY pale skin. The only shades I have found that match my skin tone are MUFE Mat Velvet in Alabaster (too drying for my very dry skin), and MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10. All of the shades at the drugstore are far too dark for me. Seriously people, I'm pale. As a pale person, it's hard to believe that an Asian beauty product would come in such a light shade, but this product in the shade 13-Milky Beige is actually paler than Mac NW10! It's far less yellow as well, which is so nice. I'll post a picture that compares the two foundations so you can see, the Mac NW10 is obviously more yellow, and the Missha 13 is more neutral toned. Finding a shade as light or lighter than NW10 is a huge win, so it already gets points for that.

The coverage is medium, I would say. It's definitely not just a tinted moisturizer, because it does do some work covering things like freckles and redness. I find that for the most part my freckles still are visible, but are definitely more muted. By comparison MUFE Alabaster or NW10 cover my freckles almost completely. The coverage is buildable, but it can get looking cakey. I've tested it out over the Missha "Baby Boomer" primer and by itself and I've found very little difference so I probably wouldn't even worry about a primer. I also have tested powdering it and not powdering it, and I think a little powder helps to set it beneath the eyes and in the center of the face, but since it's more of a "dewy" or wet product, it can grab powders a little too well. If I want less shine, I apply the BB cream first, do the rest of my makeup, and then sweep a little powder with a fan brush over the critical areas to keep everything light. Without powder the face just looks more dewy, but in a fresh way.

Pros: I like this product a lot, for the pale shade, the coverage, it feels light on the skin, it has SPF, it isn't scented (although the primer I mentioned is and I hate the smell!), and I would repurchase it. I like it for simple beauty routine days, because I can just swipe this on with my fingers, do my eyes, swipe on a little powder and be out the door looking fresh and protected from the sun. The pump is useful and the packaging is really pretty. They also sent me lots of little samples and freebies with my order that I really appreciated.

Cons: It's not overly moisturizing, so if you have very dry skin like mine I recommend heavy moisturizers the night before and a light one about 10 minutes before you apply the BB cream. The tube is pretty, but it's a hard plastic tube with a big cap and so it's kind of bulky if you're a traveler like me.

I would try it out!!

Update:
I'm not happy to have to write this review. I've been testing this product for four days, and I'm 90% sure that it caused cross-hatch type wrinkling under my eyes. This product has copper peptides in it, which is a volatile ingredient for many people. Most fine lines appear going horizontally, but now some appear vertically as well, it's very strange. I had noticed these appear after testing for only one or two days, but I thought maybe it was due to the concealer I was using drying out the area. Then I ran across mention of the cross-hatching being related to copper peptides online and I made the connection, because I was so excited about the peptides in the formula originally! I'm discontinuing use and will update on the situation once I've given it time to heal. I'm optimistic that the damage isn't permanent, because I was using it for such a short duration.---------Ok, it's 2 days later and I've been doing some reading. I know the cause is that my skin is sensitive to copper peptides because I use so many actives already, aha, bha, retin-a, vitamin c. Apparently it commonly causes the "uglies" - which is just irritation and saggy skin - if you overuse it, but it does go away in time. I will let it heal until it looks like normal and then try working my way up to daily. It's improved about 50% in 2 days, so I feel somewhat relieved. I did a lot of reading about copper peptides, seems like playing w fire to me since I use so many actives already, but I'll report back when I figure out whether I can keep using this.

-----
This has not broken me out! That's a huge deal as most foundations seem to. I'm very pleased to know I'm not allergic to Cyclopentasiloxane like I thought I was. This is a silicone based foundation with a ton of ingredients, but no new acne in the time I've been wearing it. I love that it's a treatment for my skin, but I haven't been wearing it long enough to see a noticeable difference yet. I was too excited to wait to do an review, but I will do an update once I figure out how to make this work for me perfectly.

I am wearing #13. I'm quite pale, but this *might* be too pale for me. I think it might be ok w contouring and blush, but I'm still learning how to do those things honestly - figuring out what products work for me. The finish is very nice, it's pretty dewy which I like, and light/medium coverage. It does not cover the cysts I got for LM Silk Creme, but does a fine job w other discolorations. The finish is not too grey or pink for me, it's definitely the beigest of beiges which works fine w my skin.

I'm probably going to try #21, and I'll update my post in a while. I don't use a lot of products, so I want to truly love the ones I use. I also love that this has no animal ingredients - although it is probably tested on animals. I feel good supporting it since it is their organic/all natural products. Since this does not break me out, I'll continue using this while I build up the rest of my routine.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Skin type:
- Dry with oily T zone, occasional sensitivity
Skin tone:
- MAC //NW10
- Armani Luminous Silk//2
- NARS//Siberia
- L'Oreal True Match//Porcelain

I've never had much success with Western BB creams, but after seeing some good reviews for this, I decided to try it. And I'm glad that I did ^_^

I like the lightweight feeling of this product and after using this BB cream for 3 months, I've not noticed any of the dreaded caking effect. It does have a dewey effect, so if you're looking for a matte look, I'd probably avoid this one. Oil control on this is usually good, although I have noticed that it tends to get oily around my nose. The coverage is fantastic though, very build-able and it does work well with concealer too.

As you can see from above, I am extremelyyyy snow white pale and the majority of BB creams that I have tried (esp Western BB creams) have very limited shades and more often then not, the 'fair' shades will look orange on me. Missha signature BB cream (shade 13) is a perfect shade for me.

I've already bought my second tube. I bought it on from an Asian beauty site for about 15. I will continue buying it :3

My skintone: NC30 with strong yellow undertones. I have oily, clogged skin that's prone to blackheads. The Perfect Cover line broke me out, so I turned to this. The color #23 oxidizes to fit my skin fairly well. It's still slightly pink, but I can get away with it. I top this off with a mattifying powder to extend the wear and reduce the dewiness of the product. It doesn't break me out, yay! In comparison to the Perfect Cover in #23, it provides slightly less coverage. The shade is the same as the PC line. Comparing it with my other BBs, this one leans the yellowest of them all (Skin 79 Hot Pink, BRTC Blemish Recover, and Skinfood Peach Sake).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was running low on my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream so I decided to give this one a shot. It is fantastic! Mind you, that I am currently on Retin-A, on my purging phase w/ bright red pimples and scars. I decided to mix this bb cream with the perfect cover- since perfect cover is full coverage, and it is a dream. It applies so well, covers all of my imperfections to the point where I can actually skip my concealer. I believe the signature bbc takes a little longer to set on the skin. Add some powder and you're good to go! I honestly feel that these bb creams have more coverage than your pricey high-end foundations. I use both in shade 27.

For reference, I am:
MAC NC37-40
Urban Decay Naked Skin #6
Tarte Amazonian Clay in Tan
Covergirl 3-in-1 Golden Tan

UPDATE 11/3/14: Although I do love the coverage, I must say it does make my skin extremely oily. Those with very dry skin would really benefit from this bb cream!

2/26/15: I still use it every single day. Beautiful, natural finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, this BB cream looks natural but its nothing special. Nothing to ring home about.

Shade 21

Pros
- relatively natural looking compared to foundations
- does give you light-medium coverage (coverage is greater than skin79 hot pink)
- doesn't cake
- fills pores

Cons
- Doesn't cover up my redness or hyperpigmentation spots enough
- dries sticky and shiny
- it gave me dry patches on my face
- colour makes my skin look pink compared to my neck (which is yellow-toned)
- no oil control