MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.9

This is honestly my favourite go-to everyday BB/foundation to use. I use it in Shade #13, which is slightly pinker on me, but it oxidizes so that it doesn't look off.

I have about NC15 dry skin that often turns oily after a few hours of wearing most foundations, even after plenty of moisturizing. This BB cream is one of the few products that doesn't end up looking oily; it remains looking fresh and dewy even after 5-6 hours. That being said, this has medium coverage upon application and begins to fade slightly after the 4 hour mark.

I have never broken out from this product within the three years that I have used it - and I've even fallen asleep with it on for hours at a time (which I do not recommend)! Really recommend it if you get the chance to grab it. It's a fantastic, lightweight product that conceals well enough for daily use.

First of all, gorgeous packaging! Looks very luxurious. Second, I'd been looking for a bb cream/foundation for quite a while when I stumbled upon this, since I'm very pale it's really hard to find something that doesn't make me look like an oompa-loompa. I compared #13 to the skin79 hot pink (which was too dark for me) online. Since #13 was noticeably lighter than the hot pink, I took a chance and ordered it (bbcreamshop.eu) and my god this stuff is wonderful! the consistency is something I had to get used to since it's quite runny, but it applies really well and covers up all my impurities without having an obvious "make-up face", if you know what I mean. additionally, you only need very little for full coverage. All in all, I am glad I purchased this! Will buy it again when it runs out!

I'm 16 years old, acne prone skin, very oily,very sensitive skin

My mom and I have tried this, i had a high hopes for this because basically the salesperson told me that this is absolutely okay for sensitive skin and it claims to have 7 free harmful chemicals. I was really excited , first application was okay after 1 hour I have notice that the effectiveness of bb cream slightly gone , when I got home as usual I cleanse my face then eventually notice a new bumps in my face , I still continued using this product day after day but my pimples and my skin has gone wild. It's just so disappointing my mom hated this product too so what we did we just throw it away and did not manage to finish the product.

Additional info: the packaging sucks , it doesn't come with a pump
The bb cream runs through the cup ,it's so messy and unhygienic.

Expensive but not worth it . It doesn't claim what it says.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's so pricey comparing to the perfect cover. It has awful coverage, gray cast when its blend, and so oily on my opinion. I like the claims that this product has 7 free harmful ingredients and I love the packaging too, it has pink colour with flowers relief on it. It doesn't suit my skin and I don' like it but I don't hate it neither.

Price: $20 ish CAD
Coverage: full
Texture: thick, creamy
Finish: luminous
Scent: fresh cologne-y

I have combination skin with oily T-zone and acne spots on my chin. I love the Revlon Color Stay foundation, both liquid and creme, but they can be feel quite heavy on my sensitive skin. And since my relatives still live in Korea, I asked my mom to buy one extra for me.

Unlike the cheap, second-rate BB creams that North America has come up with (sorry guys) true Korean BB creams have a grey tint and a very dewy finish when applied. The texture is also very thick; you can put some on the back of your hand and flip it over to see it not drip at all. It's not at all your drugstore tinted moisture like Maybelline Dream Fresh or the Garnier Renew.

By comparison, I've found out that Smashbox has done a decent job at recreating BB cremes the way they should be. Smashbox Photoready has SPF, medium coverage, and the thick formula pat-down, just not the beneficial parts.
BB is short for blemish balm, originally created for those with facial scarring or severe acne problems. BB cremes are supposed to moisturize, rejuvenate, and cover up all your imperfections while looking just like your skin. Well, this is the only BB creme I've bought that does all three and more.

It feels very smooth and dewy on my skin, and does not look like an oil spill on my nose. I still powder my T-zone so I don't look like a light bulb. Very moisturizing under my eyes as well.

So if you can get this, get it! The only problem is the limited shade selection. Natural Beige matches me only in the dead of winter. Other times, I have to play mix and hopefully match.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very good bb cream. It is easily blended with fingers, comes packaged in a gorgeous hard plastic case with a pump, and is suitable for my sensitive skin ( paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, GMO, Triclosan and Benzophenone- free). It lasts for 7+ hours for me, and has only a very slight scent, which I happen to like, but it fades soon after application. Light to medium coverage with a natural finish. It also has spf25 PA ++

Only a few downfalls: small colour selection ( shade 23 is a little pink for my quite yellow skin, and takes a very long time to adjust to my skin tone a little) can cling to dry patches, and pricey (~$37 AUD for 45g instore) but I believe you can buy this online for much much cheaper. In all, a very good bb cream, but won't be repurchasing because it doesn't really match my skin.

EDIT: shade 23 matches my winter skin quite well- not perfectly, but with the light coverage I opt for it's quite good. Changed repurchasing status because after trying out other bb creams I've realised how much I love the light, blendable texture of this one.

I love this bb cream by Missha. After I used it for a while I noticed that my skin did improve! I hade dark spots/acne scars on my forehead, but this one brightened my skin, and the dark spots, so they are less visable. And it also reducess my redness.
I brought it in #21, which surprisingly suited my skin color, (I am a NC 15-20) even though i have yellowish skin color, and the bb cream color is kind of pink/geyish.
I would say the coverage is definetly buildable, Somethimes I don't even need concealer under my eye, i just double it up and all is fine!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this product however it did take a while to ship to my house. i ordered one in #13 in eBay and paid 10 dollars for it which i thought was a reasonable price and it took about 3 weeks to get here. However, i got to say i LOVE the packaging! The box came with an extra 2 samples of SKIN79 super BB cream. The MISSHA BB cream itself is a little small but i don't need much since i don't have much to cover up just a few scars here and there and i like the fact that this BB cream is thick for great coverage and it lasts all day!! my skin is fairly oily so i always have a problem with that especially since its summer but i found ever since iv'e been using Olay Minimizing Toner and this BB cream i don't really have a problem with oily skin anymore!! i highly recommend this product and will definitely buy again!!=)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

loooooooooooooove :)
i have high end foundations and about 3 other bb creams, but i always go back to this one. love the pump, packaging, and it just gives me great coverage, doesn't feel heavy. great for everyday wear i love it so much. i got it from my mom so i don't know how much it was, neither do i know what shade it is in because the whole backing is rubbed off, but i'm about a nc35 in mac.
medium skintone with yellow undertones. the shade i got it in gives me a brightening effect and then blends well into my skin. sort of a beige-y yellow undertone to it.

it seems smooth and does a good job of evening out my skin tone very nicely. Has like a lightish pinkish gray cast but it does blend in to my skin tone.
Of course you shouldn't expect a whole lot of coverage. But with this, little bit of concealer and setting powder, its very nice for a natural light look.
The packaging is pretty nice. Sturdy and since it has a pump its not such a hassle in the morning when you're in a rush or something.