MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This has been my go-to foundation for years. I've dabbled a bit with other BB Creams, like Skin79, but I always come back to this foundation in shade 13. It's so lovely to find a fair shade that isn't overly yellow tone as Mac's foundations tend to go.

It's light and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It applies wonderfully with a beauty blender. It's not heavy coverage, but that's not what I need, really.

Some have mentioned the smell. It doesn't bother me, really. I have Missha's Sun Milk as well, which is much more strongly scented, so I suppose after being exposed to that product the smell in this foundation doesn't bother me.

I've worn this both with and without a primer. Without a primer, it stays on quite well. The primers I've used have been the BB Boomer that Missha makes, and E.L.F's mineral primer. It works just as well with the E.L.F. primer as with Missha's primer. And I expect any primer you have on hand would work as well.

Ultimately, I suggest this foundation for anyone who has been struggling with foundations either not being pale enough, or being too yellow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After a shade fail, (21 being too light) I got 23, which is not that dark when you put it on. It looked way too dark when I initially swatched it, but blends beautifully over the bb boomer primer. I am nc20 for reference. I like the grey undertone because I lean olive. This is sooo much better than American bb knockoffs. My skin has improved with use, too!

I have dry skin and this looks very nice, doesn't stick to any dry parts. I use it mostly as a concealer and it looks so natural and feels like I'm not wearing anything! The shade range sucks for people who aren't pale but that's expected with Korean bb creams..unfortunately. :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years now and really love it. I have medium-toned combination-dry asian skin. I'm not a huge fan of the cool or neutral toned bb creams so I like this because I can buy colors 23 + 27 and mix them for a great, warm color fit for me. The ingredients are also great and I love that this bb cream doesn't make me dry around the chin or get cakey around my nose. It looks and feels natural and moisturizing and I have yet to find a foundation that does the same for me.

I have tan/olive skin, so finding a BB cream that's not too light has been tough. This is good Korean BB cream...the real thing, not just tinted moisturizer. I bought color 23 for wintertime. People comment on how "great" my skin looks, but it's really the BB evening out the discoloration and giving it a glow. Plus it feels very moisturized. I'm on my 3rd tube and can't imagine finding an American product as good with this price point. The only complaint I've ever had is that it has a scent that bothers me some days, but others not at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product seems so *whitening* it makes me look incredibly washed out and pale. And I am pale already. Revlon Colourstay in Ivory, and MAC doesn't run light enough for me; that kind of pale.
Reading reviews I bought #13 thinking it would be the perfect solution for me. Something quick to use, perfecting, and pale enough for my complexion. On my skin it sits very obviously and never seems to meld, no matter how I apply it. If I use it all over my face looks flat and gothy.
I use makeup to conceal redness from rosacea and always try to use as little as possible, so it just looks like my skin is good. When I wear this product it seems very "obvious" and I started getting comments from men who never would have noticed my makeup before. With my usual products and routine if I were to get comments they would usually be from other women about how perfect my skin is and do I even wear makeup (lol, always!). With this men* (gay, queer, and straight) would notice my makeup, even when I didn't use it all over, and just tried it as a highlighter. They'd be all "oh, you're shining!" or "wow, you're wearing makeup". I don't appreciate that, so I stopped using it. I also noticed: even when I would try to use strategically use it as highlight (on cheekbones, cupids bow, under eyes) the line would never quite blend in.

After a few hours it gave me a painful cyst between my nose and my cheek. It's on its way back to the company. I actually broke out from their Perfect Cover BB as well., major acne...The First Essence Toner also left me with bad cysts all over my face 2 weeks later after only ONE use...Their quality of products seems be inconsistent. Too many ingredients just for show...I won't be trying any further MISSHA products. Each one left my skin in a bad state and I am so upset...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I would prefer a higher SPF, the colour is yellow tone, I have no.21, it's probably slightly pale for me, but it's a pretty good colour.
Like Missha Perfect Cover it doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I think though, that Perfect Cover gives a smoother effect.
Doesn't go grey towards the end of the day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would so love this to be my HG! It almost is, great coverage.... you can get a full coverage in two pumps, but it looks mannequin like. There is a healthy glow to it. It looks great on my dry skin but in the summer it really shines with the heat. I don't know why but when heat is added to it, it just gives off a special glow to your face. The best part of this is it doesn't break me out! I have sensitive skin. Only reason why I took off one lippie is because the lighter #13 is not yellow toned but in fact pink toned. It looks like I have a pink face at times. This is due to my strong yellow undertones. I match Nars Siberia perfectly for reference. I will try seeing if I can make it work by mixing in or adding yellow powder because I adore this formula!

I love Missha's BB Cream.. it's light in the face and you won't even realize that it's there throughout the day.
I get mine from here https://www.siennaonline.com/collections/missha-m-perfect-cover-bb-cream