Biotherm Anti-Wrinkle Eye Care Multi Protection UVB/UVA SPF30

No Image

i just recently purchased this product, and i have to agree with the other reviewer: it's definitely great and is not greasy at all - it goes on effortlessly and feels great on my eye area. i've searched high and low for an eye SPF that is high and meets the demands of my active lifestyle - and this one does it, hands down.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been searching high and low for an eye cream with a really good sunscreen and feel like I now found it. The Biotherm eye care comes in a bright orange little tube and costs 20 / 15 ml. It sure is expensive but I used to have Clinique eye care which was much more expensive and sans SPF. So there. The cream itself is white & opaque and, to my surprise, not greasy at all. It gets absorbed really quickly and like it's said on the tube, one can apply quite a huge amount without ever having too much product on the skin. It basically vanishes and is therefore also great to use with make-up. The only negative thing I could find with this: Its shelf life is apparently down to only six months after starting to use it. I'm used to best before dates around 12 months to 24 months but only six? Oh well, I'll keep applying it generously and hope I'll finish it on time. But that aside this is a really great product. It moisturizes the eye area, protects it and contains extracts that have a smoothing effect on the skin. Glad I got it and I guess I'll buy again.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)