SinfulColors Sinful Nailpolish in Timbleberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2016 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have the #108 Thimbleberry, 2016 version. It seems to be a Sinful Colors regular in their lineup.
My Thimbleberry is a red orange, which looks deeper on the nails.
The formula is thin, requires at least 2 coats. I don't have the patience for 3 coats, but I'm sure it would have looked better. The 2 coats with a top coat of Seche Vite gave it a glossy shine with an intense color.
ETA: This shade doesn't last long. Within 2 days every nail had chipped polish.
Because of the thin formula and the chipping I doubt I would repurchase since there are so many good polishes on the market.

on 11/11/2015 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Timbleberry is a beautiful pink that flatters most. It is neither overly warm nor too bright. It's vibrant enough and perfect for any occasion. The formula is on the thin side. So more than one coat is a must. Lastly, it is easy to remove and inexpensive.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Thimbleberry (Sinful Colors) is from their core line. Application was troublesome. The formula is a bit thin and I had unevenness and streaking after two coats. However, three coats managed any damage pretty well. Despite the issues, I adore the color I ended up with and would say that Thimbleberry was definitely worth the extra care.

on 8/17/2013 12:22:00 PM

So weird how some label Timbleberry and some Thimbleberry... Anyways. Goopy. But you alright until it dries. Horrible bubbles. Not to mention streaky. The formula was way too thick and goopy for me so I added a bit of nail polish thinner and application was much easier. Still very streaky. Bubble issue was taken care of. I applied 3 coats and it STILL wasn't totally opaque. By this point I was to exhausted to add a FOURTH coat. Crazy. So after sally Hansen megashine top coat, I love it! If I shine a bright light over my nails, you can see the faint streaks but it's hard to see even then. Overall, love the color. Would buy again if I don't find a better version.

on 4/6/2015 5:09:00 AM

I found this in a local Poundland and what a steal it is for £1! The colour is an incredibly pretty pink coral. Very bright, but not neon. The only disappointing thing for me is that I own a dupe - Lacura Strawberry. Still, if you live in the UK and find yourself in Poundland, check out their Sinful Colors range, as I don't think it is available anywhere else.

on 7/29/2015 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My bottle says Thimbleberry, I have no idea if the different names correspond to different formulas or anything else. But I have no trouble with the application on this one, it's maybe a little on the thick side but self-levels well and is opaque in two coats. The color is a very nice saturated coral-ish pink. I like wearing it with Sinful Colors Hazard for subtle monochrome nail art. Thimbleberry is darker and less orange than Hazard.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is soo pretty! A very wearable coral that looks good on fingers and toes! It's not streaky and requires two coats (3 if you want to keep applying it). Its also chip resistant. A definite hit!

Exact dupe for Essie's Cute as a Button. I'm in love with this shade! I love the 1950s reds over here. This is not a red but has a vintage-y vibe. Always looks amazing and put together with this shade! Will most definitely repurchase and save myself the $ I would normally spend on Essie.

on 6/5/2013 1:45:00 PM

Great summer coral. Nice formula, I used two coats. I might buy it again, unless I find another one that's even better.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am obsessed with this colour! It is the most gorgeous orange-y red with a slight neon vibe. It is the perfect summer colour for fingers or toes. Not only is the shade brilliant, but the formula is great too. The staying power is amazing it stayed for about a week before I noticed any chipping, and for me that is good because my nails tend to chip really fast. This is a great polish, can't say enough good things about it.

Popular Polishes