4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

I really like this liner & don't have to worry about unsightly lines if my lipstick fades away. It helps keep lipstick in place & free from bleeding. I would definitely recommend it (and love wearing it with my Cargo Plume lipstick).

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

17 years ago

I didn't actually buy this but tested it out in Sephora. Intriguing idea that might work for some, but for me it was just too waxy and although supposedly "invisible," it had a chalky color that was very conspicuous with my skintone.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

17 years ago

I love this liner--I have a problem with my gloss migrating and this product stops it. I naturally have a very undefined lip line and this in combination with a regular liner works well with lip stick. Own three of them already--one for the bathroom, one for my purse and one in the car--for traffic touch ups!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

18 years ago

This stuff is TERRIBLE! Or at least, it's terrible for me. First of all, the instructions tell you to line your lips and then blend out--not smart when you're working with a lipliner that lists its first ingredient as titanium dioxide (it's virtually WHITE--with a slightly peachy cast to it--though it's supposed to be flesh-colored I guess). (I am fair-skinned, btw.) The end result: a scary-looking perversion of a milk mustache ringed around my entire mouth. YUCK. Having gotten that far, I thought that maybe I just needed to apply some lipgloss for a miraculous transformation, but alas, it looked ridiculous, and I had to remove it immediately. And my final rant about this is that I don't see how this would be any better than any other liner in preventing feathering, making lips look fuller, etc. I'll be "reversing" this one right back to Sephora.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

18 years ago

This actually WORKS! It's a pale, flesh-colored lip pencil. You line right around your lip line and blend OUT then apply your gloss. It keeps the gloss from feathering or sliding off your lips. I was amazed that this really did work to keep the gloss in place. It may not work, however, for darker skins - you should probably try it first to make sure it will blend into your skin.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age