St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

4.3

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

St. Ive's does it again with this one. I always liked their scrub and now with green tea its the bomb! Makes my skin feel smooth and renewed. Plus gets rid of nasty pimples!

on 10/12/2013 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Well I have acne prone skin /oily and I would say this scrub took care of it ! Surprisingly this stuff works ! I absolutely love it! Definitely took away the redness, it's so weird because now that I realize it this scrub is what helped me clear up MY face, and I purchased the travel size but didn't seem it worked this wonderful but it did! I loved it ! For sure recommend for oily/acne prone skin!

on 8/23/2012 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product! The beads are very small and applying it on the face is such a breeze.
When I first purchased this I used it daily, but my sensitive skin could not handle it and I started peeling like i was sunburned, after that I used this once a week and my skin is always clear and free of any pimples! It does feel tight after use but applying moisturizer after does the trick.

on 1/15/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Good gentle scrub. This has replace Clinique's rinse of scrub for me. It does irritate my super sensitive skin or dry it out. I use this once per week. I usually have issues with salicylic acid but, so far this has been ok. I originally bought the trail size version of this and after I discovered I liked this product a lot I got the full size version for around $3 and gave the trail size to my sister when I noticed her skin needed some exfoliation. Overall great product in my skincare routine and I will def. repurchase when I run out.

on 3/6/2011 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Best face scrub ever! You can use it everyday (I do and I have sensitive skin) and it really does help your acne. A previous comment stated that her skin turned red but that's because if you scrub too hard it will. The scent is a major plus also :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

this is different from the apricot scrub as the granules are smaller so you can use it everyday.
after using this, i have broken out quite a bit but im not 100% sure that it is from using the scrub. im 14 so teen acne may just be the real answer but i dont know now.
ill get back and say whether it was the scrub or not.
but so far, the scrub is not bad. green tea is great for the skin so hopefully (i really am hoping) that it isnt the green tea scrub that is making me break out :(
EDIT: it was this that broke me out. which sucks. i had to throw it away. $8 down the drain.