St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Black
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

3.7

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 10/7/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have sensitive skin at all and this scrub gave me red ugly rashes all around my pimple areas. My face felt tight and dry afterwards and the rash stays almost 1 week. This is horrible on my skin and now I can only use it for foot scrub. Too harsh, won't recommend. Not even for the price would I buy any St.Ives scrub again.

on 8/16/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

First thing first, the scent of this scrub is amazing! Then, when i applied it on my face, you can feel the scrubbing particles are fine and yet after rinse off, you feel instant smoothness on your skin. I picked this out of randomness wandering at the drugstore BUT I REALLY enjoy using it. It claimed that you may use it regularly one to three times a day but generally i would just use it maximum twice a day. Yeay to clean and blackhead free skin!

on 5/30/2015 9:59:00 PM

I use this to take off my makeup everyday, and it works very well. Also I have acne, and I honestly think it's really helped with it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This thing is ah-mazing! I cannot stress how great this is! I usually use it on alternate days and my face feels so great afterwards everytime. Whenever I feel a breakout coming up, I use it everyday and sure enough, it clears out in a couple of days. I've found out that if I leave it on my face for 10 minutes after exfoliating, it works much better for acne. I even use the tea tree scrub for spot treatment. Helps clear out mild blackheads too. My face gets really red if I use any other scrub cause of larger microbeads I guess. But this is just perfect. I don't think it lightens scarring, however. It's quite drying but works just fine if I moisturize afterwards.
P.S: it is a great pick me up for the face too. I use it whenever my face is looking blah and this magic-in-a-tube thingy brightens up me up! Highly recommend it to everyone!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail exfoliator. The beads are small and not harsh. Perfect for people with acne and sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean and smooth. Will always repurchase. The scent and packaging are lovely too. You can usually find it on sale in AUS for around $5. Perfect! Give it a try :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love the apricot scrub from St. Ives and I have been using it for nearly 8 years. When I saw this new green tea scrub, I was super excited to try it out not only because I love green tea, but because I facial scrubs are an essential for my skin care routine. First off this scrub is much more gentler than the apricot scrub and it's granules are very very fine which would suit many people with sensitive skin. Once you lather it on your face, it becomes this milky texture. My problem with this product is that it does absolutely nothing for my face. I have very combination skin with very dry flaky cheeks and an oily t-zone but this scrub didn't help with either. Loved the scent of this product but it was a waste of money to me.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

So disappointed! After reading so many great reviews of this product I purchased it with the hopes it would clear up my acne prone T zone. Firstly the consistency of the beads in the scrub is lovely, but the results I got were terrible. Within the first day of using it, my breakouts got even worse! No amount of gentle scrubbing helped in my case. This product caused me to break out with tiny whiteheads and nasty red spots popped up noticeably in places I usually don't break out in. My skin is not particularly sensitive so I was surprised at the amount of pimples I was getting. This product was also very drying, even after applying moisteriser after exfoliating. Not using this again! Terrible stuff. Would not recommend.

on 6/3/2014 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this scrub for a week and it stripped all the oils off my face like you get that tight squeaky clean feeling afterwards which is bad bc if you have oily skin your skin will start producing more oil. It kind of worked for me at first but then I started getting a BUNCH of whiteheads like what ? And I started getting acne in places I've never had. I have acne prone skin there's never a day when I have clear skin. The smell is great but I'm returning this product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love the smell ! Love the price. Really cheap and affordable. Scrub wise, pretty good at removing whatever makeup I have left after using a makeup removing wipe. Love!! Might repurchase but I'm looking for a little stronger scrub. Worth the buy:)

I lived on tropical country, Indonesia. that made my skin very oily and im acne prone as well. i found this on kem chick the price was very expensive (about Rp.110,000 = $10 usd), but let me tell you i LOVE this product soo much from the first time i use it, it made my skin less oily and by that less breakout. im going to continue buying this product .

the only conts: is the price was soo pricey :(