St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 1/4/2016 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This product is only fit to scrub satan's a$$hole, not your face. No matter what I do I get this scrub in my eyes and it never leaves, not even with flushing it out with water. It stays in my eyes and makes me want to rip them out. I hate it so much I threw it in the trash where it belongs. I don't put this anywhere near my eyes but this stuff is so fine and gritty it migrates there and gets in somehow. It doesn't even exfoliate. The bits are too small and gritty to do anything. They just roughen up the skin. The apricot scrub is good though and does not have this problem.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but this made it burn and tingle unpleasantly. I won't finish the tube, much less buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Oh my goodness, a St. Ives scrub I can actually use. But ironically I use this as a pre-cleanser before using my actual cleanser. This has a good scrubbing properties, gentle enough for my sensitive skin but just enough abrasiveness to exfoliate my skin. I use this sporadically when I feel like my skin is just sticky and gunky. Then I follow up with my regular cleanser. I don't use this daily because it would be too much for my oily and sensitive skin. Best to purchase this when it is on sale. I actually bought three the last time and that is rare for me to do. I will continue to purchase until they change the formula for the worse.

Updated 07/10/2011
I took a lippie off because I remember that with continued usage, the bottle will start splitting at the seams and hence a noticeable amount will start leaking at the busted seam. Nothing major since it is cheap but annoying just the same.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

im not too sure if i would buy this product again. it did work for my face but countless times while i was rinsing , it got caught in my eye and my older sister has experienced the same problem. my eye is BURNING as i write this. BEWARE if it gets in caught in your eye. no mattter how many times i splash water, eye drops, or blow my eye this thing is STILL in it. i had to sleep with it and it is very irritating. just from this experience alone makes me uncomfortable to buy again...

on 12/25/2010 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

this is an okay scrub. a little gritty and i have to be sure to rinse well but it's okay and i don't feel like it tears my skin so i'd probably repurchase it even though i don't love it. i keep it in the shower and use it every other day or so.