St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 3/17/2017 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a terrific scrub. I like the mild scent, the scrubbiness which, weirdly, I'll describe as smooth. It's not too hard or grainy or thick. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin. Great price

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

If you are using on your body it's okay but not on your face. Leave flimsy residue that cause acne. Beware !

on 10/3/2013 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great product. The smell is nice and lasts for quite a while. I use this as an exfoliater once or twice a week and it leaves my skin clean and clear. However, I dont recommend this as an every day product. There was a stage when I would use it every day because I ran out of cleanser, and it broke me out quite badly. It is also not good to use if you have existing break outs. If I use it once a week it leaves my skin soft, radiant and gets rid of any dry patches quite gently.