St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Other
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

4.3

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 9/10/2016 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have struggled with acne for quite a few years, at 27 it was a little embarrassing. I spent money on everything from shiseido, to Peter Thomas Roth, to Origins, to Clean & Clear. Something just kept clogging my pores or aggravating skin. Then I saw someone on Instagram mentioned they used this so I decided to try it, I use it twice a day, and I have not had one single blemish since I started. Even during my time of the month which is unheard of. Perhaps it's the mild exfoliating beads-something in this just completely cleared my acne. My skin is pretty sensitive and the twice a day exfoliation doesn't bother it. I would give this a try if you're stuck in the one and done trying of products: not only is this cheap, it really works. I pair it with olay anti aging moisturizer (fragrance free), and this random combo has saved my skin.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have been looking for a facewash that does not contain plastic microbeads and I believe this contains silica instead.Those microbeads (found in toothpaste,facewashes, etc) are polluting the Great Lakes and are hurting wildlife. This is pretty gentle and works well. I have seen an improvement in my skin since using this once or twice a week and it has a nice scent too.

on 3/4/2015 8:45:00 AM

I don't use this every day, more like once or twice a week. It is gentle and gets the job done. Price and packaging are good. Try it!

on 12/12/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scrub! It comes in a smaller package than the Apricot Scrub and is a bit pricier, but you barely need much and it lasts a while! Also, it's worth its money. I highly recommend this scrub, i believe it's sensitive enough to use everyday :)

on 5/12/2012 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I decided to buy this product after I finished my apricot scrub and was looking for an exfoliating cleanser I could use several times a week, also I have a weakness for all things green tea! I adore the smell, but this scrub didn't really do much for my skin: it didn't break me out, nor did it stop me from breaking out. As a previous reviewer mentioned, I also noticed how the apricot scrub was more abrasive, of which I felt helped exfoliate my skin better than the green tea.

on 7/9/2011 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This scrub is EXTREMELY refreshing. To the pople who get it in their eyes you just have to be careful. If i dont rinse this completely off then i get white specks on my face. Overall i love it!!

on 12/5/2010 8:25:00 PM

I love this stuff. I don't think this should be called a scrub i think this is more on the cleanser side. Reminds me a lot to the proactiv renewing cleanser but way cheaper. I use this every single day and my skin loves it, I don't have severe acne but my skin isn't perfect and I feel this product has helped it a lot...absolutely love it and I hope they don't discontinue it.

on 8/17/2010 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

i love this scrub!! i have been looking for a good one for a while and i am in love i have tried high end and drugstore, but this is it for me. I only use it in the morning and i let it dry for about 6 minutes, i have not had blackheads since and i use to get them like crazy on chin and nose. I have super sensitive acne prone skin i love it. At night i just wash with cetaphil and clarisonic and apply 2.5 BP with my night cream i love my skin finally after 27 years =)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great! As others have stated, it's a bit much for everyday use, even if it's only once a day. Great product, does what it's supposed to.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Well I bought this used it for a week. Nothing special. Now it's just sitting in my bathroom.