St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 44-55
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

1 review

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 4/11/2011 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I saw all the great reviews for St. Ives scrubs here at MUA so I bought a few sample sizes to see which one I liked the best, and this was it! It's very finely milled -- the first time I used it plain on dry skin and didn't realize how powerful it was -- I pretty much rubbed my face raw in a very short time! But now I use it regularly, it works great. I like it a lot better than the grainier scrubs, it gives me a much better and quicker dermabrasion with less scrubbing. It's very mild and doesn't dry my skin out -- but I almost always use my scrubs along with CeraVe hydrating cleanser which helps with any dryness. I have phymatous rosacea, which causes my skin to build up excess tissue daily, it's really noticeable when I wake up in the morning, so I use this every morning before applying my makeup to decrease the puffiness and large pores, and often at night when I remove my makeup, too. I actually prefer it to my Clarisonic, it dermabrades my skin just as well but is quicker and easier to use.