St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

I wasn't a big fan of this. I purchased it because it claims to clear blackheads, but I didn't notice a difference after using it on a regular basis. It also smells really weird and unpleasant. I prefer the St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub/Mask.

Pros: Deep exfoliation, didn't dry out my skin.

Cons: Did not clear blackheads, bad smell.

on 8/12/2014 5:39:00 PM

This is the best scrub I have ever used! It really cleans deep down to the pores and I have noticed a reduction in my blackheads. I have sensitive acne prone skin, and this doesnt irritate my skin or make me break out. I love this product!

I was excited for this scrub because I've heard green tea is really soothing for the skin. I really liked it at first because the scrubbies were a nice size and not too harsh. Unfortunately the dry areas on my face started peeling after I would use this. I use my fingers to wash my face and it made the skin on my finger tips peel too. If you are anything but oily all over stay away.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY LOVE ST. IVES' PRODUCTS! I use this alternatively with my st. ives blemish control apricot scrub and blemish control gel green tea cleanser! I especially love the smell of this scrub and it has a more mild exfoliator compared to the apricot scrub. Although i cannot say that this product has helped in improving my acne, i could say that your money will not be wasted on this product because it truly cleanses the face and my skin always feels so smooth after using it!

on 11/14/2013 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Pretty good scrub that exfoliates well and doesn't dry out skin as bad as other types. However, I have very sensitive that tends to flush really easily, so it tends to make these conditions worse. This scrub is better suited for those with thick skin. I feel that the granules are fairly sharp and sometimes tear the skin. I will continue to look for a scrub that delivers similar acne-fighting blemishes without harsh exfoliants.

on 9/24/2013 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love it! It's a bit of a harsh exfoliant so I only suggest using once a week but it's fantastic. Redness reduced, pimples dry up significantly, and baby soft glowing skin. I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and I have used and loved this for years. One of my holy grail exfoliators for acne. Buy it if you want that nasty redness gone! It's so good will repurchase till my dying day.

One of my must-have skincare products! I have very sensitive skin with a lot of redness/rosacea on my cheeks. Almost every scrub or exfoliating product is too harsh for my skin, including the Clarisonic... even with the delicate brush head.

I decided to pick this up based on a review I saw on Nouveau Cheap.. this is one of her HG face products so I figured I'd try it.

I'm so in love! This makes my skin feel soft, clean, and is not at all harsh or drying. I use this about 2 or 3 times a week and it keeps my skin looking nice and healthy. It claims to reduce redness, and I can definitely say that I've seen a difference in the redness on my cheeks after using this.

The consistency is very smooth, almost gel like. It has very fine micro-particles, yet it lathers like an actual face cleanser. The smell is very fresh, almost fruity, but I can still detect the tea scent in there.

Overall, if you are someone with extremely sensitive skin and struggle to find an exfoliator that is gentle enough, this might be it for you! I highly recommend trying it out.

on 3/27/2013 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I wanted this to exfoliate my combo skin and prevent some zits here and there. Even when I use a dab, the product leaves behind the exfoliating powder (especially on the sides of my face, eyebrows, around nose). Applying make up or brow pencil after using this is not a bright idea.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this scrub! My skin is pretty normal and isn't very sensitive, so that might factor in to why I like it so much, but I think that it's a good scrub for the price. I use it maybe once or twice a week to exfoliate and treat my any blemishes I get, and I find it works really well for me. It smells great too(just like the Biore green tea scrub) which is an added bonus.

LOVE THIS! Smells so good!!!! I use it in the morning right before my vitazing moisturizer!!!! The only problem I have is that I REALLY have to rinse, like I feel like sometimes I have remnants of the little scrubby things. But, no biggy :) Just means I outta be less lazy and really rinse :)