St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 19-24
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

3.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 9/4/2017 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I prefer this product as compared to the apricot scrub by St. Ives. It is a lot milder and less sharp as compared to the apricot one and is equally exfoliating.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to swear by the Apricot Scrub but it caused my skin to be irritated. This is my HG drugstore scrub! The exfoliators are way smaller and is perfect in clearing blackheads and dead skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail exfoliator. The beads are small and not harsh. Perfect for people with acne and sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean and smooth. Will always repurchase. The scent and packaging are lovely too. You can usually find it on sale in AUS for around $5. Perfect! Give it a try :)

on 7/27/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

,I LOVE this.

I bought it on a whim while I was at Kmart because I remember someone mentioning they liked it so I thought why not it's not expensive let's give it a try. I used the apricot scrub on numerous occasions before but it was too harsh on my skin. When I saw the green tea one was an acne scrub, I thought perfect!

I love the way it smells, the way it feels on my skin while using as well as how soft it leaves my skin afterwards. My skin doesn't feel dry or tight, it feels perfect. I didn't think this would cut down on my acne but surprisingly I have seen results as of late. I used to only use it a couple times a week. Last week I had a bad skin week where my skin decided it just didn't like me. So I decided to use this every morning for a whole week anxious to see the results.

It dried out and reduced the size of existing pimples a GREAT deal...it kept new ones from rising...it made my skin less oily throughout the day...my skin just looks better.

Knock on wood.

I hope this product keeps working for me. I went to Target to buy a new one but they didn't have any, only the apricot one. I don't know if they carry it or not but I will end up going to Kmart again to get some more.

on 5/12/2014 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

its pretty good for the price and all that and you dont need much. very small almost microbead type of exfoliation. the scent is not like green tea and seems irritating and unnecessary

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY LOVE ST. IVES' PRODUCTS! I use this alternatively with my st. ives blemish control apricot scrub and blemish control gel green tea cleanser! I especially love the smell of this scrub and it has a more mild exfoliator compared to the apricot scrub. Although i cannot say that this product has helped in improving my acne, i could say that your money will not be wasted on this product because it truly cleanses the face and my skin always feels so smooth after using it!

on 11/24/2013 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this because the beads are really small my skin is a bit sensitive and a heavy exfoliator is too harsh for my face, this is perfect for me I use it a couple times a week alone but I really like adding about a pee sized drop to mix with my cleanser, defiantly something I will always have around serves multiple uses for me and I like the smell

on 10/18/2013 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is fabulous. Definitely one of the best facial scrubs I've even used from the drugstore. I picked mine up at Target for $4.99. Green tea is great for your skin so even if you aren't acne prone this product will work for you. It smells like Beautiful Day from Bath & Body Works; clean, fresh, and slightly fruity. The exfoliants in this scrub are very fine so they won't irritate by over exfoliating. I'm not too much of a fan of St Ives' apricot scrub but I truly do like this one. I love how soft and clean my face feels afterwards. Definitely found a favorite face scrub!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great scrub at the end of the day because it cleans so well. You can really feel it going deep in your pores without burning your skin. The green tea is gentle and the little scrubbing beads feel great on the skin and it really gets all the dirt and oil out. This scrub is also great for people with acne prone skin or have redness. I love this scrub and how it makes my skin feel afterwards. Clean, refreshing, and smooth. This is a great drug store facial scrub.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the travel size before commuting to a full size & I'm glad that I did. My face did not burn or tingle when I spot tested this. However, it did clog my pores where I used this. It's been a week & they're still there sadly. I wanted this scrub to work for me.