St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by age: 19-24
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

3.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 9/4/2017 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I prefer this product as compared to the apricot scrub by St. Ives. It is a lot milder and less sharp as compared to the apricot one and is equally exfoliating.

on 1/7/2017 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Whilst I love this product, I much prefer the apricot face scrub that St Ives does.

I haven't noticed any reduction in redness, like it claims. In that way it works like any other scrub I have tried i.e. It just scrub's your face.

It doesn't irritate the skin and leaves a somewhat tight feeling on the face once washed away.

Whilst the consistency of the scrub is fine, again I prefer the apricot scrub's consistency and texture. It does not have a strong scent.

It does however reduce blemishes and my skin feels clean after using it.

The main reason I gave it 3 lipsticks is again due to my preference of the apricot face scrub St Ives does. I feel like whilst the green tea scrub cleans, the apricot scrub provides a more thorough clean.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to swear by the Apricot Scrub but it caused my skin to be irritated. This is my HG drugstore scrub! The exfoliators are way smaller and is perfect in clearing blackheads and dead skin.

on 6/30/2016 1:16:00 PM

Okay... so, I have just repurchased this product. The last time I had it was about four to five months ago. Since then, I've tried the Biore Pore Unclogging scrub and a few other unmentionable ones. No scrub out there works as well for me as this one does. After so long without this green tea scrub, I washed my face with it last night, and already in the morning my skin looks so much better. Now I will not stray again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

If you're using the apricot scrub I recommend you switch over to this. This is much less harsh on your skin and does an even better job. The pits in the apricot scrub can cause micro tears and can irritate skin. This has small sand like exfoliaters that gently remove dry skin and cleans pores and the green tea soothes redness. This doesn't dry out my skin and I love the smell and I think this helps me in preventing blackheads but not necessarily removing them, it's also not too harsh on my existing acne. My boyfriend actually started using it and he absolutely loves it even more than I do lol. He has great skin (darn boys) but we have both noticed it looks even better now than it did before; it's not as dry and never flakey and he has like zero black heads. This is great to keep in the shower and to use a couple times a week

on 8/28/2015 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought a little travel size one meaning to buy the original apricot scrub. this stuff is so good! I still use the original, but I find this one to be more gentle and great for every day use, it's ideal. I love that it's finely milled, and I love the green tea smell. Definitely pick this up!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

St. Ive's does it again with this one. I always liked their scrub and now with green tea its the bomb! Makes my skin feel smooth and renewed. Plus gets rid of nasty pimples!

on 8/3/2015 1:36:00 AM

Only after one use I noticed a massive difference in my skin. Any redness was dramatically reduced. I had developed some small bumps under my skin on my forehead, this scrub removed a lot of them after only one use. It had such a refreshing smell as well. I like to use this product in the mornings every second or third day to really clean the skin.

Pros
Clears skin well
Gentle enough for regular use
Easy to wash off
Quite refreshing

Cons
Slightly drying for my skin but I just moisturise right after I wash it off and my skin is fine

I wasn't a big fan of this. I purchased it because it claims to clear blackheads, but I didn't notice a difference after using it on a regular basis. It also smells really weird and unpleasant. I prefer the St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub/Mask.

Pros: Deep exfoliation, didn't dry out my skin.

Cons: Did not clear blackheads, bad smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

worked well the first few times, went back to the product after a few months and now it cause me to break out like crazy