St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 18 & Under
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

4.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 6/5/2016 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

this is a great product. it has been my staple exfoliator for 3 years now. this one especially is AMAZING for blackheads. i recommend this to everyone. not all the scrubs have the same results though. they're all really great but i found since they all have different specialites some were more comfortable to me than others. this one and the fresh start one are really great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is so great for acne- prone and oily skin! It doesn't irritate my skin and it's gentle enough to use more than once a week (I used it 3 times a week). The smell is nice, too. I thought it was a good exfoliator but I've been using different products recently, so I have no need to repurchase it. Overall, I recommend it for problematic skin!

on 4/17/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love anything to do with tea and products on the more natural side, so i was really excited to try this out! At first i was really taken back by the scent (really perfumey?) and the texture, but it really worked wonders for my skin! A lot of cleansers make me break out or dry me out like crazy, but this one is really gentle. The texture is perfect after you get use to it, and the price is great (i got it for $3.77 at walmart). A+!

on 9/3/2012 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product. i use this every morning and night along with clean and clear continuous control, and oil free acne wash from nuetrogena. it helps ALOT i had this HUGE pimple with pus and everything. and the next moring. the puss was gone. and my pimple shrank. i use this product all the time and i would DEFFIDENTLY buy it again. i reccomend this product. i think its better than the st. ives apricot scrub. that one didnt do anything for me, but this one helps major! ive only been using it for two days and i only have one pimple left. (still have scars). this product is kinda cheap... but it helps. and thats all people want. this product for me was a LIFE SAVER!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is the best scrub for the price.I use it every other day on my oily acne prone skin and it has definitely made my breakouts improve and my skin is so soft!

on 6/27/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have combination skin my t zone is oily and this product has been doing okay but i still get outbreaks it is a little drying but it has got rid of some pimples but i still have clogged pores i would not reccomend it i have been using it for over 3 months

on 4/21/2011 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok so my face was breaking out pretty bad and i was DESPRATE for an acne wash or scrub that wouldn't break me out so i tried this because it was very cheap and i didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that wouldn't work. By the next day i saw some impressive reasults. This was about a year ago and it still works till this day. It is the only thing i will use. I definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scrub!! It smells good, it makes my skin soft, and even though it is a scrub the little exfoliation beads in it are very fine and it doesn't feel like you are scrubbing off a layer of your face like it does with the st. ives apricot scrub. However, i bought this product because I was looking for something that would help with my acne. I thought that since it had green tea in it (drinking green tea can help clear breakouts) it would help with my blemishes, but I'm not seeing any results, so I'm gonna have to find another scrub.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this when I realized the Apricot Scrub was too harsh for my skin. This scrub is much gentler; though I don't think much more effective at clearing acne or exfoliating.
- - - - - - -
I liked the consistency - it is a thin, goopey, fine grain scrub. It's smell is definately appealing, it's very light and sweet.
- - - - - - -
I will not be buying again, just because it didn't necessarily do what it claimed to do (clear acne and reduce redness)