St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Green Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea ScrubGreen Tea Scrub

3.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 8/29/2017 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This scrub is great - it's cheap, smells good, isn't too harsh, and most of all, it works. While it has 1% salicylic acid, it isn't that powerful, so it won't completely purge your blackheads, ccs etc. like other BHA exfoliants will, but it definitely helps. I use this three times a week at night after washing my face and moisturize afterward and it definitely helps keep my acne problems in check. It leaves skin soft, smooth, and feeling very clean without annoying after-effects of irritation or redness. Definitely worth adding to your skincare routine for a gentle exfoliant that makes your skin feel fantastic!

on 8/13/2016 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this product. I'm almost done my first bottle and I already have another one ready to use. I got this scrub because the apricot one was, from what I've read online, bad for your skin on the long run, and I wasn't fond of the smell of the grapefruit one, and St Ives is the cheapest brand for scrubs at the drugstore. I enjoy the smell, even tho like with the apricot one, at the end of the bottle the product smelled different when it came in contact with water when I was in the shower. It's not a bad sent, just a bit weird. Like chlorine maybe? The scrub isn't too harsh for me, however keep in mind that I enjoyed the harshness of the apricot one. The consistency is quite creamy and the exfoliant is tiny, so I think most people won't find it harsh either. I've seen an improvement on the quantity of blackheads I have, though I'm not sure if it's thanks to this product or because I'm being more consistent with my skincare. On the bottle, it recommends to use twice daily, which I wouldn't recommend you do for any scrub.

Pros:
- Cheap
- Smells nice
- Not too harsh
- Softer, brighter skin afterwards

Cons:
- None

on 6/5/2016 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

this is a great product. it has been my staple exfoliator for 3 years now. this one especially is AMAZING for blackheads. i recommend this to everyone. not all the scrubs have the same results though. they're all really great but i found since they all have different specialites some were more comfortable to me than others. this one and the fresh start one are really great.

it's a nice exfoliator i've ever had. it suits my skin well. and it calms redness in my face and minimize pores. the scrubs is gentle and not harsh

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use a lot of skin care products, especially acne care products that have chemicals in them. I get dead skin all the time and this helps remove the dead skin on my face... It also feels really fresh and I LOVE the smell of it.

on 10/31/2015 7:55:00 AM

i bought this last year and i love it. it does a great job exfoliating my skin and does not leave it red or irritate. would purchase again

on 10/7/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have sensitive skin at all and this scrub gave me red ugly rashes all around my pimple areas. My face felt tight and dry afterwards and the rash stays almost 1 week. This is horrible on my skin and now I can only use it for foot scrub. Too harsh, won't recommend. Not even for the price would I buy any St.Ives scrub again.

I'm all about trying new products. I loved this product... at first. I would use it once every 2 or 3 days, and for the most part, it cleared my acne. Once I started to start using the scrub more often (once a day) my skin started breaking out, bad. I'm not sure if it's this scrub or the sea breeze I've been using, but my friends have been using it for a long time and give it glowing reviews. So, in my experience, St.Ives may work in the beginning, but in the long run is not a very good face was.

on 5/30/2015 9:59:00 PM

I use this to take off my makeup everyday, and it works very well. Also I have acne, and I honestly think it's really helped with it!

on 5/17/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this scrub because I love treating my skin with products that have green tea extract and the salicylic acid was a bonus for my acne prone skin. Despite the purpose of this scrub, it did nothing to my blackheads. Although this product is very affordable and it smells nice, it does not do anything.