100 Percent Pure Luminous Primer Vitamins + Antioxidants with Resveratrol

100 Percent Pure Luminous Primer Vitamins + Antioxidants with Resveratrol

4.2

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Gel)1, Jojoba Oil, Jojoba Wax Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (Green Tea)2 and Resveratrol, Silica, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Mica

on 3/15/2016 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this primer. It makes my foundation stay all day and makes my skin look alive and diffuses my oil to a glow. The rice starch breaks me out though so I can only use it for two days in a row. Despite that I'd buy it again to use for special occasions.

on 12/28/2015 11:11:00 AM

I wanted love it so bad!!! But, it brake me out!!! I bough it at Terra and they only accept exchanges in unused products. First it arrived all messy and spilled out, I came back to Terra the next day, but all the ones in there was even worst! So I really wanted try this and decided keep mine. I wrote 100% Pure customer service and never have a response, because I bought a mascara and it was dry, too bad for a really pricey products. The ingrdientes are wonderful, I'm using it around my eyes, decollete and hands :/. Too much money for that tho!
No, I won't repurchase again.

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/13/2015 8:58:00 AM

I have used this primer very rarely as I do not find it to be practical. This primer has a gel-like texture and has flecks of glitter in it. It smells a little weird, like glitter gel from the 90's. Although this purports to have ingredients that would benefit skin, I do not find that this product improves the texture of my skin or helps to keep makeup on. In fact, I would prefer to use no product at all. I would not repurchase this.

on 3/26/2015 1:51:00 PM

So far so good. I cant use dimethicones or i break out. This didnt have it so I rushed to get it. I like it so far. My makeup stays on all day. If I use too much argan oil the night before then my skin will get a bit oily and I will need to blot just once. I will continue to buy.

on 1/13/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Although the primer does have a nice finish, and goes on smoothly making your skin feel softer.. It totally clogged my pores. I have SUPER sensitive skin, and unfortunately silica can be known to clog pores due to its tiny particles. I think if your really prone to break outs that are due to acne cosmetic, not hormonal acne or have very sensitive skin you should avoid this primer, along with their foundation. But if that is not your skin type and your more on the dry side, give it a go! I really wish it didn't clog my pores because the finish is so smooth!

EDIT: ive realized recently mica has been irritating me, perhaps thats why the primer was clogging my pores and irritating my skin due to this sensitivity.

on 1/4/2015 7:45:00 PM

I've been using tis product for several months so it's time for a review.

This is really more of a skincare treatment than a real primer. It looks and feels like a lightweight, moisturizing serum, but it has a bit of mica in it to make your skin "luminous". It does not really do much for me in terms of keeping my skin balanced, helping makeup stay fresh, or the like. I generally use it if I want a bit of a moisture boost over my sunscreen or I use it to thin out concealer. But I could just use a moisturizer for those purposes.

It's packaged in a heavy ceramic pump bottle with a flimsy plastic cap. Be careful when you're picking it up since the cap very easily slips off the bottle and can send the bottle crashing to the counter/floor/sink. Fortunately, the bottle is sturdy, but this is still annoying.

I like how this product feels and the ingredients are great, but this doesn't really fulfill the purpose I bought it for so I won't repurchase.

on 9/10/2014 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I jumped at the chance to buy this when it was on sale, I wanted something that wasn't tested on animals and was as natural as possible. Overall, it's okay. I have combination/ dry skin that is incredibly sensitive and although it did not break me out and felt velvety smooth (without silicones, amazing!) it did dry me out a little in my drier spots. Now the reason I wear primers is not for makeup longevity but to help my makeup look as fresh as possible, I regularly get dry patches throughout the day, so with this primer not helping that situation, I'm going to keep searching for a cruelty-free alternative.

So happy I bought this primer! It's a bit pricey, but oh so worth it for what it does for my skin and makeup. My makeup lasts all day, with a few minor touch ups. My skin does NOT break out when using this, which really says something for my sensitive skin. It does smell a bit like dough, but the smell quickly dessipitates. I'm completely hooked and have already purchased my second bottle. ;)

on 5/7/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

For something that's all natural, this primer is amaaaazing! It goes on really smooth and it doesn't make my skin oily. It feels very light, and it keeps my makeup in place through out the whole day!

This primer is ok, I never noticed anything while using it that amazed or impressed me. I'd been using meow cosmetics combination skin primer and compared to this liquid primer the only difference I really noticed was that my mineral makeup stuck to my skin a little better. I haven't noticed any differences in the look or feel of my skin since using this product, and because it says its packed with vitamins and such I was expecting to notice at least a little difference. It smells like yeast/dough and you don't need to use very much, but you don't get very much to begin with for the price you pay. Not rebuying this primer, there are other chemical free primers which are cheaper that work just as good.