100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

4.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hi I recently purchased this product from the website and at first when I tried it, it was difficult to blend. So what I found that worked for me is, I firstly moisturise my face lightly with some sweet almond oil. Applied the foundation with my fingers to my face, then on a damp beauty blender I added just two drops of the same almond oil and buffed out the foundation throughout my face. It came out beautiful. No patches, no chilliness, no blotches. For me this has worked. Give it a try guys if there is a problem with blending. You can use any light oil that's suitable for you.
I give this foundation 4 lippes. The Lil effort to finding a suitable way to buff was the only downfall. But regardless a healthy foundation.
BTW I use the shade toffee and I'm a mac NC42 in the pro long wear.

on 2/20/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

As long as 100% Pure doesn't sell out to the bigger, diabolical cosmetic companies... every single 100% Pure product is a default holy grail.

No exception for the foundation. I do agree it goes on a bit blotchy right at first, but you have to let it set for a moment... and use the tips of your fingers to pat and smooth areas out.

I think the KEY is to use lots of foundation. This is not the ideal for everyone, but I love wear moderately heavy levels of foundation so when I put a good amount on (3 pumps) and it smooths on easily and finishes wonderfully.

I don't think this is a true "full coverage" foundation; but it is definitely buildable!

I absolutely love the way this foundation feels, finishes and wears throughout the day... won't be using anything else!

TIP!! ~ If you order online, and you know your colour, order like 2-3 at a time since they got out of stock often! :)

xo

on 8/25/2010 3:06:00 PM

I'm only on my third day of using this makeup but have to say I think I like it allot! I'm using the Golden Peach shade and wish it was a tad darker, but figure it'll be perfect for winter. I apply it with my Sephora #155 brush doing one side of my face at a time. It has a nice powder like finish and seems to endure. I think I might buy it again when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

WOW, where do I start. What a GREAT foundation. It IS my new favorite foundation. I have tried all the ones that the youtube gurus rave over like MUF HD foundation etc but none of them come close to this one! When Applied with a stippling brush ( I use the Sigma Flat top synthetic F80 ) it looks as good as my airbrush makeup!!! There are a few tricks to this foundation to get it PERFECT - It dries fast so you have to use a good moisturizer underneath or mix it with one and do small areas at a time. Use a stippling brush. AND dont use a ton of product...ive never seen a foundation have such thick coverage with using so little product and ending up looking like there's nothing on your face. At first when I put it on my hand i though it looked too peachy on my yellowy olive skin but when i applied it like i said above...it was a perfect match. It does look matte so again use a maisturizer or a fix spray afterwards but if you live in a humid climate it would be even more flawless. No powder needed to set, no need for concealer as it does it all...AND its all natural...Im all about natural. The only draw back..the price. BUT its comparable to MUF and MAC pricing and its natural and an amazing product. If you get a chance to try it...do! PS - Colors run a little on the light side so which ever one you think you are, you might be one darker...I was...Im caucasian with olive skin with a regualr tan (not a mega-tan )and Im into golden peach moving onto toffee.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really like this foundation! It is full coverage! It is a true liquid but after it goes on it looks like flawless powder! And I think the color is better than the TM! Not orange or too dark!

It goes on thin and takes just enough time so that you can spend your time applying it but it dries by the time you use blush.

One great thing is that you can rub it after it dries and it wont completely mess up like the TM. You do NOT need the powder over this! And if you have dry skin, need some good cream under it.

CAUTION! It is tricky to apply, not all meathods work, and it does not mix well with all types of moisturizers. If it isnt working for you then try a primer, if that doesnt work then the 100% Pure primer would work. I have to put it on with a foundation brush, and really fast. But when it looks good, it looks goood! and it stays really long time!