100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

4.3

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If someone can help me out with this foundation, I would greatly appreciate it. I received it a few days ago, and I really want to like it, but I am having issues. The first time I applied, I used a classic foundation brush with dense bristles. While applying, I noticed it drying very quickly, so blending was very difficult. By the time I did my whole face, I was left with splotchy coverage that made my skin look dry in some areas (I have oily/comination sensitive acne prone skin). Tonight I tried applying with my fingers, small areas at a time, and that seemed to work better; however, I would prefer to apply with a brush. I did love the way this feels on my skin - very light and like I'm not wearing makeup. I assume it would be great for my skin type if I can just get it to apply correctly. Perhaps I need to use a less dense brush like a kabuki. I'm about to read a bunch of reviews and see if anyone has tips, but right now I'm pretty disappointed. Super sad face.

on 5/14/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

the pros of this foundation to me are: it is natural, free of chemicals, conceals minor flaws, has mineral sunscreen (zinc oxide, titanium dioxide).
The cons are: doesn't really conceal blemishes/ dark marks, doesn't last throughout the day if you're looking for a long-lasting foundation, color choices are not very good if you are darker than khaki.
Basically, its a good foundation being that it has natural ingredients, which is most important to me. I would use this as an everyday foundation and I will probably stick with it unless i find another natural foundation that better suits my skin tone.

I switched to this foundation from Estee Launder's Double Wear. I was super nervous it would either break me out or not cover my rosy Rosacea cheeks but its covers just as well. I also feel like it leaves my skin softer and smoother.

I use some jojoba oil before applying - which is exactly what I did before Double Wear as well as both foundations are kind of drying/matte and I have very dry skin - especially during chicago winters and from topical rosacea creams (finecea).

I feel better about using this foundation as it's not filled with chemicals. I also like that they offer returns!

The creme color is pale enough for my 'goth' skin. :P

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I decided to give this a try based on the ingredients and good reviews. This didn't work for me. Application looked blotchy (tried beauty blender, fingers, flat top brush and stippling brush). I also varied moisturizers and primers, no matter what I did, it just didn't apply smoothly and just looked sort of chalky (an aging quality) on me. In addition,it didn't cover light age spots. The Peach color was a good match, and my skin wasn't irritated by the product, so I'll give at least 3 lippies.

on 11/25/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this foundation. Love love love.

Pros:
-Cute packaging
-Pump dispenser
-Great colour match for my skin (really brightens my complexion)
-Feels wonderful
-Doesn't break out my skin at all (even after sleeping in it)

Cons
-Expensive. Definitely a splurge.
-Not quite the advertised full coverage

First off, I love the colour of this foundation (Creme). It makes my skin look absolutely radiant and glowing; it has just the right touch of warmth to it. Being very pale, most porcelain foundations match my skin tone but leave me looks just a tad pallid. This foundation gives me this beautiful warm glow. I can't say enough how much I absolutely love the colour.

Second, it feels really luxurious to put on like a very thick emollient lotion. It takes one pump to cover my face. I apply jojoba oil as a moisturizer underneath so the foundation blends in much better than if one applied it to dry skin. I suggest anyone having trouble blending to try out a face oil underneath. Then, it dries fairly quickly to a velvety powder finish. It's not exactly matte; satin as it's advertised is probably the best descriptor. Coverage isn't quite full either; more medium coverage but maybe able to build for more coverage. I haven't tried yet as my face it pretty clear at the moment. It is really good for undereye circles though; the colour is just the precise amount of peachy to counteract the blue under my eyes. Coverage doesn't quite make it a full 10 hour day though; it's still there but your blemishes are probably going to show through a bit. I can't say for sure though because I do touch my face a lot.

Overall, I couldn't ask for more. I love this foundation and it's really worth the price given the performance and the very high-quality ingredients (especially what is not in it). Also, they do only have 6 colours so it might be hard to get the perfect colour match but if you order from their website they have a good return/exchange policy.

Edit. 05/2013
After having moved to Raleigh, a bit more southern and way down in elevation than my Virginia home....I can't wear this foundation through the heavy humidity. I love this foundation but after ten minutes of putting it on my skin just feels heavy and oily from the humidity here. I've always had dry skin but since moving I've definitely developed an oily T-zone. Thinking about ordering the 100% pure powder foundation as it has rice starch in it.

on 5/17/2011 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For those that have warm complexions this stuff is fantastic. I have a hard time finding foundations that actually match my yellow tone skin, but this is near perfect and lasts longer than NARS Punjab. I also like that is is natural, less chemicals on my skin. The texture is great- almost matte with strong coverage, but not cakey at all. I use the peach bisque shade and it is great. It is not longer wearing, even with powder, lasting for about 4-5 hours.

LOVE IT! This is my new HG foundation. I have been desperately searching for a foundation that does not contain silicone as this makes me break out. I love that it has all natural ingredients and does not use animal testing. This did make my skin feel a little dry when I first started to use it. My skin must have adjusted to it and now it just feels soft and smooth. My only complaint is that it will rub off throughout the day if you do not use powder with it. Overall, it is a fantastic product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was expecting a lot more out of this foundation then it delivered but overall I still like this. The fact that it has all natural ingredients is a plus, but not that important to my list of "must haves" which are color match, coverage, staying power and oil control. This foundation was not by any means full coverage. It does have a med coverage which I found a little difficult to build since this does dry to a satiny/matte finish pretty quickly, and once I applied a second layer, I felt it took some of the first layer off making it a little streaky so I'll stick to one med coverage layer from now on. I applied both with my fingers and with a stipple brush and results were better with my fingers surprisingly. I also moisturize right before applying, which may take away from how matte it really is. The colors however are great! I bought both white peach and peach bisque based on the reviews I found here. White peach looked more like my skin tone from the website, but I read to buy a darker shade since it dries lighter. I am very picky about color match since I tend to use more full coverage foundations to cover my acne prone/scared skin. Peach bisque looked perfect indoors (almost a bit too light in my bathroom) but once out in daylight, it looked a bit dark, kinda on the orange side but still passable. White peach was perfect in daylight. My skin runs in the warm/slightly yellow toned/neutral shade range. Still waiting to see what I look like in pics ....hopefully no "ghostly" cast but I will update. Staying power was good, not as great as ELDW, but more on the natural side. I can't say it was transfer resistant since it ended up on my phone, but it did not slide off my face like most foundations do on my oily skin and I still look presentable after a 9 hour day at the office. This however is the best foundation for adding concealer over. My Erase Paste (which was a so/so concealer for me before this) looks amazing on top of this foundation (underneath it just gets wiped away). Without concealer this would not cover my acne and dark circles. Overall, this is my foundation of choice for now, but oh how I wish Double Wear had more shade options to match my skin!

on 8/13/2010 9:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this as a total impulse purchase;saw the reviews and then was off and running.
First of all,thank you so much to the reviewers who use the MAC shades-or other items universally known- to compare colors.That is incredibly helpful when buying something sight unseen! I got the White Peach shade; I am warm,fair skinned and BB Warm Ivory,MAC NC20,MUFE 020 in Face and Body.I have yellow undertones and this shade matched perfectly.I also took other reviewers' advice and exfoliated prior to application.It's true that you don't need powder over it if you're on the drier side (I have combination to dry skin.)While it is more of a matte finish,it didn't settle into my pores and look cakey-huge plus.It also doesn't feel tight/dry; it is described as "full coverage/satin finish" and it does feel very satiny on.It's not a full coverage that looks maskey either;my freckles are still visible but the redness is considerably toned down: that's exactly what I like foundation to do.
It is 100% vegan with an SPF of 20 (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.)I can't get over what a great shade match it is-it takes a bit to settle in,so to speak,but once it does it really looks fabulous.

on 7/21/2010 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

so i just received this in the mail and today was my first day of wearing it. when i first put it on i was like hmmm, this is full coverage? (i have some pimples) but i just dabbed a little bit extra on my blemishes and let it set for a few minutes while brushing my teeth. when i looked again, the coverage was very good and it matched my skin tone perfectly. i only wore it for abut 6 hrs, but it did not get oily, greasy or streak at all. i really prefer the liquid to 100% pure's powder and i will continue using this. i love the healthy ingredients in it too! i am a med light and wear peach bisque

8-11-10 so i stopped using this, it was making my skin break out with terrible acne, everywhere! even in places i do not normally break out in! i only used it for a week, so i guess it will be going up for swap.

10-10-10 well i tried it again and so far so good! i have been using it off and on for a month now (i do not wear make up everyday). it is not the best foundation i have ever used, but i will continue to use it until i find something better, if that happens.

2-23-11 i love this stuff. everytime i wear it i get comments on how beautiful my skin is :) i even wear it to the beach as a "tinted" sunscreen and my face never gets burnt. so glad i tried it again.