100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

4.1

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

In my opinion, this is 100% Pure's best foundation for oily skin. I did not like the bamboo blur. Anyway, this applies beautifully with a beauty blender and stays relatively matte and in place for most of the day. I also love the packaging which keeps the air out of the product. Lastly, it doesn't break me out!

on 11/17/2015 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this foundation in white peach (winter) and peach bisque/golden peach (summer) and have LOVED it. I had VERY oily skin until I found this product. I tried everything under the sun to find a makeup that stayed throughout the day. I never found anything until I found this. It's great coverage and stays on all day with no blotting needed. However, recently I noticed how bad it looks under any flash photography. I literally look like I glow in the dark with how white I am in any picture with a flash. I am not that white and I look like I could blind someone. The reason for this is that they have spf and zinc in the foundation. Honestly, it's so bad that I am looking to have to switch and I'm devastated. Why they put spf in foundation is beyond me as you can put on a spf facial moisturizer if you need spf.

on 4/21/2013 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I can see why this got high ratings, but I still think Covergirl 3 in 1 is better for long wear.

First thing to know: this is NOT for dry skin of any kind. This is an extreme matte finish and it dries very quickly upon application. More matte than MUFE Velvet +. Texture is drier than Estee Lauder DL. I would call this foundation a densely concentrated LIQUID POWDER.

Coverage is full, although I had to dab a little more on my darkest scars. The finished look is similar to Covergirl 3 in 1, but because this has a thinner consistency than CG it doesn't get as patchy as CG does around my nose and doesn't suck onto my moisturizer and cake up. However, I noticed that it doesn't hold up well throughout the day as well as CG 3 in 1 (probably because CG contains primer properties). It does also have that unavoidable ugly flatness/grey cast that every ultra-matte foundation has. I would not use this for photos.

So it's not perfect, but pretty impressive for an "all-natural" foundation. I tend to find that cosmetics labeled "all natural" are usually subpar in quality, with zero coverage. This one is an exception.

I am around NC25-30 now and I got this in Peach Bisque, which is a tad too dark for me (more on the NC30-NC35 side IMO). It's very yellow in undertone. Color range is limited.

I normally don't care about packaging, but one gripe is that the pump doesn't have a long tube that extends to the bottom of the canister. It is a short-cut tube, which means you have to store it upside or shake real hard before each use to round up the foundation in the pump.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was expecting a lot more out of this foundation then it delivered but overall I still like this. The fact that it has all natural ingredients is a plus, but not that important to my list of "must haves" which are color match, coverage, staying power and oil control. This foundation was not by any means full coverage. It does have a med coverage which I found a little difficult to build since this does dry to a satiny/matte finish pretty quickly, and once I applied a second layer, I felt it took some of the first layer off making it a little streaky so I'll stick to one med coverage layer from now on. I applied both with my fingers and with a stipple brush and results were better with my fingers surprisingly. I also moisturize right before applying, which may take away from how matte it really is. The colors however are great! I bought both white peach and peach bisque based on the reviews I found here. White peach looked more like my skin tone from the website, but I read to buy a darker shade since it dries lighter. I am very picky about color match since I tend to use more full coverage foundations to cover my acne prone/scared skin. Peach bisque looked perfect indoors (almost a bit too light in my bathroom) but once out in daylight, it looked a bit dark, kinda on the orange side but still passable. White peach was perfect in daylight. My skin runs in the warm/slightly yellow toned/neutral shade range. Still waiting to see what I look like in pics ....hopefully no "ghostly" cast but I will update. Staying power was good, not as great as ELDW, but more on the natural side. I can't say it was transfer resistant since it ended up on my phone, but it did not slide off my face like most foundations do on my oily skin and I still look presentable after a 9 hour day at the office. This however is the best foundation for adding concealer over. My Erase Paste (which was a so/so concealer for me before this) looks amazing on top of this foundation (underneath it just gets wiped away). Without concealer this would not cover my acne and dark circles. Overall, this is my foundation of choice for now, but oh how I wish Double Wear had more shade options to match my skin!

on 1/7/2011 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This was my first purchase of 100 Percent Pure line. I was so pleasantly surprise of how good this foundation is! The key is to let it dry and set it with any of your loose powder, then, voila - you'll have a flawless skin. The matteness power is also pretty awesome. I have an oily skin, and this foundation holds up much better than some name brands foundations I've ever tried. It dries up pretty fast, so you need to apply this quickly. I'm not a big brush person, so I usually just apply this with my fingers. The heat from your fingers actually helps in blending this foundation, in my opinion. From time to time I use the beauty blender sponge in stippling motion to help me blend the foundation. I'm an AAB with medium cool toned (in the winter), and the shade Golden Peach matches my skin tone perfectly. I'm more tan in the summer, so - I'm not sure if I still could use the same shade. I'll update if necessary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

hmm good concept love the healthy stuff. realli sad it did nto work for me. looks too cakey. My skin is not super dry but it doesnt look that natural. I tried applying with a light hand as well. hmm...

wish it would work for me. looks like i'm going to stick to my other light natural liquidy ones.

this has good coverage and its light but it dries soo matte.

on 8/4/2010 7:26:00 AM

I was convinced after seeing the rave reviews that I needed to try this foundation and I simpley LOVE it! It's a little pricey, but comparable to Estee Lauder so I didn't mind it that much. Another thing why I let the price slide by is because it's healthy for the skin (I'm just taking their word for it).

The foundation is really light and silky. I was really impressed by the way it glided on nicely during application. It covered my pigmentation and even the dark circles around my eyes. So I really like it.

The only problem I ran into is that I started using Aqua Glycolic face wash and it's making my face peel- so the foundation does NOT look good with really dry/flaky skin. It'll make your face look flaky unless you're on top of it.

I would recommend a really good moisturizer for dry skin before applying PURE's foundation. Exfoliating and a primer would also be good. Layering is key for trouble spots. Then just be patient and let it dry. It's really beautiful in normal light.

DEFINITELY worth a try!