100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

4.1

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 9/21/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favourite full coverage foundation. They actually didn't have the right shade for my skin until they recently brought out a new shade called sand. I had tried samples before and loved them but had put off buying a bottle because they were either a bit too light and dark for my skin, so I jumped at the chance to buy 'sand' when I saw it.
I only really use it once a week when I go out somewhere, but I find it goes on best after I've applied a little face oil first. You don't need to use a lot to get good coverage and I love that it doesn't have any nasty chemicals and is cruelty free🐰. I can finally end my hunt for a natural, full coverage, vegan foundation that suits my skin!

Update: I found after a while of use this foundation was really accentuating the dry patches on my face, I was having to exfoliate almost every morning so it wouldn't stick to and make every little imperfection stand right out (I think my skin has become a bit dryer over the past few months). So I stopped using this one and found something better suited to me.

on 9/28/2015 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this foundation for 2 weeks and I love it! My skin is acne prone and very sensitive. So far my skin has had no breakouts and I slept in it twice (oops!) with no breakouts :)

This foundation goes on like a liquid and dries like a powder. In order to get the best coverage I apply with my finger-tips on any areas with blemishes first and then blend toward the rest of my face. As others mentioned it does dry quick, but if I moisturize with sunscreen or argan oil that's resolved.

Last month I had been going through persistent jawline breakouts after previously having my acne under control. I was excited to try this makeup but also worried about experiencing worse breakouts from switching makeup. My current breakouts have cleared up and no new ones cropping up.

I had previously been using BE Medium Bisque for almost 10 years, but had been on the lookout for a natural alternative due to the Bismuth-oxychloride in it.

I was hesitant to try this because it's a liquid and I can't stand the feel and look of liquid F.

This foundation has no fragrance, looks wayyy more natural than my former BE Medium Bisque (Peach Bisque is slightly darker but looks great). My boyfriend hates foundation and has not complained about this one; he even said it looked natural and gave me a bit of color :) The Peach Bisque does run a bit on the yellow side, but I don't mind because my face has a lot of pink undetones wich the yellow neutralizes perfectly.

It feels so light, but the coverage is sufficient for my blemishes, no need for concealer. It lasts all day without need for touch ups.

I also purchased the powder foundation just in case, but this liquid version is my preference. The powder version is too sheer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If someone can help me out with this foundation, I would greatly appreciate it. I received it a few days ago, and I really want to like it, but I am having issues. The first time I applied, I used a classic foundation brush with dense bristles. While applying, I noticed it drying very quickly, so blending was very difficult. By the time I did my whole face, I was left with splotchy coverage that made my skin look dry in some areas (I have oily/comination sensitive acne prone skin). Tonight I tried applying with my fingers, small areas at a time, and that seemed to work better; however, I would prefer to apply with a brush. I did love the way this feels on my skin - very light and like I'm not wearing makeup. I assume it would be great for my skin type if I can just get it to apply correctly. Perhaps I need to use a less dense brush like a kabuki. I'm about to read a bunch of reviews and see if anyone has tips, but right now I'm pretty disappointed. Super sad face.

on 4/21/2013 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I can see why this got high ratings, but I still think Covergirl 3 in 1 is better for long wear.

First thing to know: this is NOT for dry skin of any kind. This is an extreme matte finish and it dries very quickly upon application. More matte than MUFE Velvet +. Texture is drier than Estee Lauder DL. I would call this foundation a densely concentrated LIQUID POWDER.

Coverage is full, although I had to dab a little more on my darkest scars. The finished look is similar to Covergirl 3 in 1, but because this has a thinner consistency than CG it doesn't get as patchy as CG does around my nose and doesn't suck onto my moisturizer and cake up. However, I noticed that it doesn't hold up well throughout the day as well as CG 3 in 1 (probably because CG contains primer properties). It does also have that unavoidable ugly flatness/grey cast that every ultra-matte foundation has. I would not use this for photos.

So it's not perfect, but pretty impressive for an "all-natural" foundation. I tend to find that cosmetics labeled "all natural" are usually subpar in quality, with zero coverage. This one is an exception.

I am around NC25-30 now and I got this in Peach Bisque, which is a tad too dark for me (more on the NC30-NC35 side IMO). It's very yellow in undertone. Color range is limited.

I normally don't care about packaging, but one gripe is that the pump doesn't have a long tube that extends to the bottom of the canister. It is a short-cut tube, which means you have to store it upside or shake real hard before each use to round up the foundation in the pump.

on 11/25/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this foundation. Love love love.

Pros:
-Cute packaging
-Pump dispenser
-Great colour match for my skin (really brightens my complexion)
-Feels wonderful
-Doesn't break out my skin at all (even after sleeping in it)

Cons
-Expensive. Definitely a splurge.
-Not quite the advertised full coverage

First off, I love the colour of this foundation (Creme). It makes my skin look absolutely radiant and glowing; it has just the right touch of warmth to it. Being very pale, most porcelain foundations match my skin tone but leave me looks just a tad pallid. This foundation gives me this beautiful warm glow. I can't say enough how much I absolutely love the colour.

Second, it feels really luxurious to put on like a very thick emollient lotion. It takes one pump to cover my face. I apply jojoba oil as a moisturizer underneath so the foundation blends in much better than if one applied it to dry skin. I suggest anyone having trouble blending to try out a face oil underneath. Then, it dries fairly quickly to a velvety powder finish. It's not exactly matte; satin as it's advertised is probably the best descriptor. Coverage isn't quite full either; more medium coverage but maybe able to build for more coverage. I haven't tried yet as my face it pretty clear at the moment. It is really good for undereye circles though; the colour is just the precise amount of peachy to counteract the blue under my eyes. Coverage doesn't quite make it a full 10 hour day though; it's still there but your blemishes are probably going to show through a bit. I can't say for sure though because I do touch my face a lot.

Overall, I couldn't ask for more. I love this foundation and it's really worth the price given the performance and the very high-quality ingredients (especially what is not in it). Also, they do only have 6 colours so it might be hard to get the perfect colour match but if you order from their website they have a good return/exchange policy.

Edit. 05/2013
After having moved to Raleigh, a bit more southern and way down in elevation than my Virginia home....I can't wear this foundation through the heavy humidity. I love this foundation but after ten minutes of putting it on my skin just feels heavy and oily from the humidity here. I've always had dry skin but since moving I've definitely developed an oily T-zone. Thinking about ordering the 100% pure powder foundation as it has rice starch in it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This foundation does have a strong coverage, which I love, but it has some MAJOR draw backs! First, it is hard to blend, and shows up pink on my skin. It definitely gave me that middle school just started wearing makeup look. Second, it made me break out like CRAZZZZZY! I was so excited about this foundation at first, but ended up sadly disappointed. And the search for HG foundation continues.....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product dries very quickly so you have to do one section of your face at a time or it will be very difficult to blend. I use a stippling brush with this product because it very easily looks cakey. I bought the lightest color, creme, but when I but a powder over to set it the color changes. It looks darker and slightly orange =/ the coverage isn't the greatest. I wont be repurchasing.

LOVE IT! This is my new HG foundation. I have been desperately searching for a foundation that does not contain silicone as this makes me break out. I love that it has all natural ingredients and does not use animal testing. This did make my skin feel a little dry when I first started to use it. My skin must have adjusted to it and now it just feels soft and smooth. My only complaint is that it will rub off throughout the day if you do not use powder with it. Overall, it is a fantastic product.

on 4/17/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this. The packaging is cute and functional. Great price, nice coverage and finish. But ugh breakouts.

I have been meaning to write this review for a very long time. I have been using this foundation for a little less than a year. Let me preface this by saying that I believe I have tried every type of foundation under the sun. I had acne when I was younger up until my early 20's. I am still prone to breakouts, especially using the wrong foundation and products. I have used drug store brand foundations (Maybelline, Revlon, etc) and top of the line foundations (Lancome, Estee Lauder, Yves Saint Laurant, etc). I have also tried different mineral make up such as Every Day Minerals, Bare Escentuals, Pure Luxe, etc.

Wow, I've wasted a lot of money! This foundation covers most of my scars, goes on silky and smooth and looks natural. It dries mostly matte, but does not dry my skin. Since I have combination skin I have this problem with matte foundations. It has not caused me to breakout at all. I have actually received compliments on my skin while using this foundation.

The only negative comments I would have would be that it is hard to get the foundation out when you are getting low. You do have the option to open the top and pour it out. I do love the pump style bottle though. Also, it does last pretty long but it will have a little transfer as your oils build up throughout the day. I expect that anyway from any foundation, but it does stay fairly matte and natural looking. I have never used a foundation that did not transfer. If they say they don't transfer at all they are lying.

One more thing, the color selection is not great, but I have learned to mix two different shades. When I am tan I mix golden peach and peach bisque. When I am not so tan I mix white peach and peach bisque. Works great!

By the way, I am a teacher so I do have long days so this is my honest review from wearing this every day for almost a year.

PS- I love it and as long as it is being made I will never try another foundation again!