100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Straight
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

4.2

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally a Foundation without any harmful chemicals i suffered from acne soo long this is silicone free yay .Alpine Rose is great Im NW15. I can build this up to full coverage. Its longwearing transfer resistant and keeps me matte the whole day without blotting. If you have dry skin you need an oil it can be a little drying in winter on my oily skin too. I love their luminous primer too. Im on my 3rd bottle and threw My other foundations out will never go back to something with silicone or plastic in it. Skin can breathe with this. Acne is completely gone just one spot or so during hormonal changes

on 1/30/2016 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

100%Pure super fruits healthy foundation/luminous primer
This company is highly reputable and I know this b/c of a situation I will explain later.
I have already purchased a second set from Evine (split up into 4pays)
I have cystic acne from Staph. It is hard to eliminate. The packaging of this prevents cross-contamination.(sealed pump)

This color "porcelain1" is LIGHT ENOUGH FOR ME! Oh joyous day. It has no yellowing effect. It is quick to apply and the finish is gorgeous. My coloration is NW15
I am extremely pale with pink undertones.
MAC foundations break me out.
The only other foundation which matches up is faerieorganics in the lightest shade. But minerals and brushes are not useful to me until my face heals up.
Hopefully this will help someone else here because I have looked here for 10 years and elsewhere for help!

I bought this in Creme. I'm a light skinned gal (especially in winter, and being a fan of 100% I needed a foundation to cover my hormonal acne prone skin. On the plus side: I LOVE the all-natural, organic ingredients, it doesn't break me out, and the coverage is incredibly FULL coverage. Covered all my scars and acne beautifully and paired great with my oily skin. However, there are a few very obvious problems. This is NOT a satin finish. It's unattractively VERY matte and had a tendency to make your face look like a statue, and very one dimensional even with a light handed touch. You are going to need a little contouring to pass for human. It can come off as cakey if not careful, and has a tendency to cling to dry patches, so moisturization before hand is a MUST. I tried to work with this foundation, but I came out looking "flat and matte" no matter what I tried. Unfortunately, this foundation was not a good fit for me and my skin. I may have some scarring and problematic skin but I still want to look natural. I just found Mineral Fusion, it's full coverage and completely natural looking, great ingredients, I'm loving it. Hence their stellar reviews! I still love you 100% Pure, but just not your foundations! Come out with something more natural looking and I would love to try it. ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Just for reference: I have sensitive but oily, acne prone skin. I have gotten the acne under control for the most part but I still have acne scars and redness. I have light-medium skin; beige with more golden undertones. I got this foundation In "white peach" which is just a bit too light for me, but from the swatches I saw of the shade "peach bisque" that one seemed to warm for me. Anyway, this is a wonderful foundation! It provides me with excellent coverage, a satin-matte finish just like it promises. As many others have mentioned though, applying this can be a bit tricky. Because of the rice starch in this it dries fairly fast so you must work quickly. Many have recommended using a damp beauty blender. I use a damp flat top kabuki and that works well for me. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone with dry skin because it can appear chalky. Even with my oily skin I have to make sure I moisturize well before. But once you figure out what method of application works for you, this is a really great makeup! It is pretty pricey, but you can find it on amazon or eBay for cheaper :)

on 1/16/2015 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this foundation! It goes on great with a flat kabuki and gives me medium, matte coverage. For a natural foundation it's flat out amazing. It doesn't break me out at all. I'd wear it every day if I wanted that much coverage daily. I'm nw10 and I mix creme and white peach. I can use each on their own but creme is really for that beautiful colorless porcelain skin and white peach is a bit warm/dark. It does dry quickly and doesn't layer well for me, so I use more than I would for other foundations but it's what I find to work best. I use maybe 1-2 of a pea size for my whole face.

Also, as with their other products they don't use a stem on the pump so store it upside down. I'd think it was to be green but they package everything in an extra cardboard tube so I'm thinking no....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have sensitive skin that breaks out from every foundation I have tried (And those are lots! Both liquid ones and mineral powder ones, conventional ones and organic ones.... ). I don't have oily skin, more like normal one but I get blemishes very very easy. I have eaten antibiotics for acne several times.

Now to to the fine part. This foundation does not break me out! And can I tell you how insanely glad I am to finally have found this?! Usually I can only wear foundation on special occasions and the day after my skin is not happy, new blemishes on their way. But this foundation I can use every day. My skin does not react with any bad feelings at all, on the contrary. I am in heaven.

The foundation has good coverage. Good staying power I would say. For the moment I do not use primer and this one sits all day until evening. The shade creme is light enough for my pale yellow toned skin. One reviewer thought it oxidized during the day, I do not experience that. Maybe it gets just a tiny bit darker during the day but not much. Organic foundations tend to oxidize sometimes but this one not very much I would say.The colour looks a bit dark out of the bottle but when on skin it gets a really light/pale tone that blends wonderfully. The ingredients are extremely good and organic, feeding your skin.

One thing to note though is that the foundation is a little bit dry. You need to moisturize the skin enough before application. I do not find it being any problem but just want to mention it.

Five stars of course for this pearl among foundations! Pure love for 100% pure.

on 12/24/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best "natural" foundation I've used. I've tried both Vapour stick,and liquid founation, Nvey Eco, RMS Uncover, Juice Beauty CC creme, Physicians Formula TM and various mineral powders. The only issue may be finding your color match. I've tried Creme, and White Peach (i'm nc/nw20) and creme is probably the best match for my winter skin. White peach will work in the summer better. I find the finish is more matte than satin. I have normal to dryish skin in the winter. I use a moisturizer underneath and it stays on all day. Glad I found this!

I have combination skin type that's a bit more on the dry side, so I like to mix half of this product with half of the 100% Pure tinted moisturizer (since I already owned both.) When I do this, it is not as dry or chalky; but rather it gives a nice dewy finish. In terms of coverage it is light to build able. Of course it would be nice if it had more coverage but it's not a major deal breaker for me since I'm not a fan of heavy foundation for every day use. It covers my redness, evens out my complexion and hyper pigmentation. It does not cover fully acne scars or sunspots or freckles, etc. (You can use concealer for this but I personally don't.) I use the color White Peach and it matched fairly well with my light Asian skin tone. I will say this color has pretty yellowy undertones.

I make sure that my skin is hydrated and moisturized before I put this on (argon oil) and then I use my fingers to tap and blend this into my skin like a creme moisturizer until it is all absorbed fully. I felt this method is what worked best for me rather then using a brush or sponge. I lightly put an all natural powder on top of this for days it is more humid.

The great thing about this product is it did not break me out. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and the reason why I keep going back to this foundation is because of the healthy ingredients. I've tried so many foundations from Sephora and drugstore and it always ends up clogging my pores and making me breakout out with zits weeks and months later. This product doesn't do that and it is a good everyday foundation. I would highly recommend this product for someone who is looking for a somewhat light, every day foundation that is good for super sensitive, acne-prone skintype. If you want a really long-lasting, full coverage foundation and have really good skin and never break out, this will not be for you.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily, acne-prone skin and this is the first foundation to keep my skin looking matte for an extended period of time. Granted, after 5 or 6 hours I start seeing a little shine, but overall, I'm very pleased with this product. It isn't cakey and the color Toffee works well with my tan skin. It is a medium to full-coverage foundation. Recently, I've been using this product to create my own natural tinted moisturizer or BB cream, for lighter coverage. (The tinted moisturizer from 100% Pure is too greasy for my skin). I mix a little bit of this foundation with a natural sunscreen and a natural oil-based serum (for moisture), and it works well for my everyday look. This foundation does not break me out, and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out. I've recommended this product to my mom (in her mid 50's with oily skin), and she can't live without it either. Their powder foundation works really nicely too.

on 6/10/2012 12:01:00 PM

I wish that I could wear this, because it is made from fruit and aloe. That sounds so nice.
FINISH
It comes out a liquidy cream. Then it dries very powdery, but if you put it on correctly, it will still look ok.
BLEND
It is very difficult to blend. It is powdery and dries really fast.
BREAKOUT
Foundation reacts differently with everyone's skin, and this one clogged my pores. I broke out with acne cysts.
COLOR
I am really pale with cool undertones. I had the lightest color, Cream, and it was still way to dark and way to yellow.

I would not buy this again. I have a friend who LOVES this make up and wont even try other kinds. So, if you are interested in trying it, they will refund if you are dissatisfied, so I say it is worth a try.