100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Other
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 4/22/2017 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I am intrigued by the new natural and organic foundations. I received a sample of the 100 Percent Pure Foundation at San Francisco International airport where they have a physical store. The SA matched me with Alpine Rose, one of their lightest shades and closest to my skin tone. The color was too light and slightly yellow for my cool undertone. I found it difficult to apply using my fingers due to the its consistency, thus I'd recommend a foundation brush for even application. I'd suggest this one for normal to slightly oily skin. Five lippies for the sanitary pump packaging and good selection of cheek and lip colors.

on 8/23/2014 7:15:00 PM

I bought this foundation online without any sampling beforehand. I never do this but I was looking to change to non-toxic options for makeup ever since I got pregnant. I have very acne-prone skin that's combination right now (very oily t-zone, drier jawline and cheeks). I also have sensitive skin that doesn't tolerate fragrances.

PROS: I like that this foundation doesn't have any strong scent and it didn't break me out. It also didn't irritate and it felt light on my skin. It also has decent staying power and you can build coverage.

CONS: I bought this in White Peach (I'm MAC NC25) and it was almost a match, but still a bit light for me. However, I've read other reviews that the next shade up (Peach Bisque) is too dark for even an NC30. The biggest con for me is that it's quite dry on my skin and I had to blend quite quickly because it dried fast. I just wish there were more colour options.

This is my HG foundation! I've been wearing it almost daily for over a year and have yet to find another natural/organic product that compares. I'm currently on my second bottle. This foundation lasts all day, provides unbeatable coverage for all my acne scars and redness, doesn't break me out (I have acne prone skin), and doesn't get shiny by the end of the day. It has a satin/matte finish and you don't feel it once it's on. Unlike other organic foundations I've tried, it doesn't have any smell. The pump despenser works great and makes for easy application. I've found that the best way to apply it is to dot it on my face and then spread it with my fingers. Because it has such great coverage a little goes a long way, one bottle has lasted me almost a year with daily usage.

I'd definitely recommend trying this if you're looking for a natural foundation with great coverage and minimal shine.

For reference, I wear the shade White Peach and have light skin with neutral undertones.

on 2/20/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

As long as 100% Pure doesn't sell out to the bigger, diabolical cosmetic companies... every single 100% Pure product is a default holy grail.

No exception for the foundation. I do agree it goes on a bit blotchy right at first, but you have to let it set for a moment... and use the tips of your fingers to pat and smooth areas out.

I think the KEY is to use lots of foundation. This is not the ideal for everyone, but I love wear moderately heavy levels of foundation so when I put a good amount on (3 pumps) and it smooths on easily and finishes wonderfully.

I don't think this is a true "full coverage" foundation; but it is definitely buildable!

I absolutely love the way this foundation feels, finishes and wears throughout the day... won't be using anything else!

TIP!! ~ If you order online, and you know your colour, order like 2-3 at a time since they got out of stock often! :)

xo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I decided to give this a try based on the ingredients and good reviews. This didn't work for me. Application looked blotchy (tried beauty blender, fingers, flat top brush and stippling brush). I also varied moisturizers and primers, no matter what I did, it just didn't apply smoothly and just looked sort of chalky (an aging quality) on me. In addition,it didn't cover light age spots. The Peach color was a good match, and my skin wasn't irritated by the product, so I'll give at least 3 lippies.

on 6/29/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Pros:
Matte/Powder Finish
Natural/Organic
Comes with a pump
Lasts a good while
SPF

Cons:
Always out of Stock!!!!
May break some people out
Pricey
Hard to find the right shade based on pictures.
Tricky to blend

I love this foundation.The packaging is nice. I have very oily skin and i love that i dont have to put powder on after I apply it. The lasting power is very good for a natural product. I'd say for my oily skin it lasted about 8-12 hours on a good day with constant blotting. (if i didn't have oily skin it would last longer i bet)
It's tricky learning to blend this if you're used to silica, because it dries and sets really quickly so you have to work in sections and blend fast. I bought this in the wrong shade and I've been looking like an oompa loompa for a few months now. (I bought it darker because i thought i'd be getting darker in the summer but I didn't get exposed to the sun as much as i thought i would.) They have a 30 day return policy but I was too lazy to wait for the whole process. I think its because of my oily skin but im not sure but it did get a bit orangy(oxidized) throughout the day. (Oompa Loompa!)
It does have some ingridients that may break people out. I'm very acne prone and still haven't found the cause of my acne nor the cure...so i cant say much about whether or not it made my skin worse or not. (my skin has good and bad days so i can't tell)

Despite the review which sounds like i hate the product because of the shade issues I dont. Those were my own fault for being lazy and not returning the product. and I'd give it more lippies but i'd been trying to get ahold of this foundation in a lighter shade for two and a half months and it's always out of stock. They put it back in stock a month ago and it sold out in two days or something crazy like that :/

Idk.....idk...

on 2/26/2012 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

It is thick and tough to blend.
But it doesn't hurt my skin, which is eczema and acne prone. Coverage is fine. Not suitable if skin is dry. I don't use this during winter. Too drying.
I use this on occasions when I need better coverage.
Start with oil-based moisturiser and the foundation look better and not cakey.

Edit Dec 2012: I've stopped using this since the colour does not match me to begin with and too cakey to be applied correctly. I've started using Fancl foundation and that is more watery (less coverage) and good for sensitive skin too!

I'm so sad to be giving this product a bad review because I love the natural ingredients, but it just didn't work for me.

For reference I'm a pale neutral-toned Mac NC/NW 15 with dry, rosacean skin. Normally I like matte-finish foundations and I prefer yellow undertones to pink. So I thought this foundation might work for me based on the reviews. I got the lightest color, Creme. Sadly this is VERY yellow in undertone, almost olive, and makes me look unhealthy somehow. Even when I hold the bottle up to my face it doesn't look that yellow, but the undertones come out when applied.

Also it emphasized every single flake and almost-non-existent fine line on my face. I tried exfoliating and also wearing moisturizer underneath. In desperation (I so wanted this to work!) I even smeared some jojoba oil on my face and let it dry before applying. That almost worked but there was still something not quite right about the color and texture of this on me, and after several hours my face still looked dry. Like one other reviewer said, it was like it sucked all the moisture right out of my face. Much more so than the mineral powder makeup I use (Alima).

I would not recommend this makeup for anyone who has neutral or cool undertones in their skin, or for anyone with dry skin or over 35 (unless you have oily skin with no flaking issues). The 3 stars I gave it are for the natural ingredients, the coverage (including pore coverage) and the fact it did not aggravate my rosacea or cause breakouts.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this foundation sold on its 100% pure ingredient list. I wanted so badly to love something that was supposed to be good for my skin - at least, relatively compared to the majority of ingredients in other foundations. I read some reviews about the foundation color and that was my biggest concern - that the color wouldnt match. I bought the lightest shade, the match was perfect.

HOWEVER, this is the worst foundation that I have used. It is incredibly cakey, hard to blend, and does not last very long. I have previously used Dior (all of their foundations), Lancome, Makeup Forever, and Bare Minerals. They are all 100 times better in my book that this foundation. I would rather have ingredients that arent 100% organic and whatnot for a product that will actually look good. I dont think this does justice in describing the horrible experience that I have had with the 100% foundation and would never buy it again.

I wrote this initial review many years ago. I bought something else from 100% and bought a sample of the foundation to try in case the formula changed. It has. It's more liquidy (which is good because the old formula wasn't), it was easier to blend, and the color match was ok. However, I wont be purchasing the full bottle because exchanges/returns are harder when buying online and I dont want to be stuck with something I hate. Also the second ingredient was squalane which my skin had some negative reactions to (NOT with the foundation, but whne I used it on its own a few months ago) so that's a deterrent.

on 9/7/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Incredible! Never thought I'd find something like this. I'd like to thank all the reviewers here for giving an honest review.
After trying this out I was amazed at how comfortable it was on, and people kept telling me how nice my skin looked (even though I have terrible blemished skin).
Full coverage and matte finish, completely smooth to the touch. No sticky residue at all and it's very long lasting. I wore this all day without a problem, no color fade or anything.
The ingredients are very healthy for your skin so I don't mind using this everyday.
Most importantly for me, this did not break me out after everyday use, it actually made my skin smoother and clearer.
Very very satisfied with this product and definitely my HG foundation