100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

3.7

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 6/18/2018 8:29:00 AM

This product is a great organic and healthy alternative without all the bad ingredients other cosmetics have.
The Colour range is a bit limited but if you mix two colors you can make your perfect shade.
If you don't apply any moisturizer or primer that adds a bit of hydration it can look slightly powdery. I personally find that if i use jojoba oil before applying the foundation it looks great. Or use the studio fix spray and spray over the foundation after you have applied it. Coverage is natural this way . You may need to touch up on any spots with a concealer as it doesn't seem to cover that too well. It gives a even skin tone and beautiful skin like finish.
a little goes a long way and it doens't cause break outs. However if you apply this too heavily i think it will clog pores.
overall i am very happy and I love this product so far :)

on 1/13/2018 10:24:00 PM

I would not recommend this foundation for those with dry skin. It feels extremely tight on my normal skin and emphasises every line on your skin and it certainly is not full coverage. Unless you have greasy skin, save yourself the disappointment.

on 4/22/2017 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I am intrigued by the new natural and organic foundations. I received a sample of the 100 Percent Pure Foundation at San Francisco International airport where they have a physical store. The SA matched me with Alpine Rose, one of their lightest shades and closest to my skin tone. The color was too light and slightly yellow for my cool undertone. I found it difficult to apply using my fingers due to the its consistency, thus I'd recommend a foundation brush for even application. I'd suggest this one for normal to slightly oily skin. Five lippies for the sanitary pump packaging and good selection of cheek and lip colors.

on 9/21/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favourite full coverage foundation. They actually didn't have the right shade for my skin until they recently brought out a new shade called sand. I had tried samples before and loved them but had put off buying a bottle because they were either a bit too light and dark for my skin, so I jumped at the chance to buy 'sand' when I saw it.
I only really use it once a week when I go out somewhere, but I find it goes on best after I've applied a little face oil first. You don't need to use a lot to get good coverage and I love that it doesn't have any nasty chemicals and is cruelty free🐰. I can finally end my hunt for a natural, full coverage, vegan foundation that suits my skin!

Update: I found after a while of use this foundation was really accentuating the dry patches on my face, I was having to exfoliate almost every morning so it wouldn't stick to and make every little imperfection stand right out (I think my skin has become a bit dryer over the past few months). So I stopped using this one and found something better suited to me.

on 6/1/2016 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I wanted to like this so bad because of the ingredients. I tried it a few ways; alone applied with fingers, brush, beauty blender, with a few drops of oil, mixed with lotion, mixed with another foundation, with moisturizer, without moisturizer, with and with out primer. Each way I got the same result - a statuesque looking finish. It just looks like I have a massive layer of thick powder on my face. I couldn't find a way to make it work so I returned it. I also wasn't able to find a good color match. I bought 2 shades to mix with the help of the sales associate at the store but it still wasn't the right color. I have also tried the water based foundation but it had little coverage and slid off. Haven't tried the bb cream yet. Might give that a shot.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So, let's start off by saying I have combination/oily skin. I get oily on my nose. I tried this foundation and learned it's a bit tricky to use. It is very drying and difficult to blend unless you mix it with some kind of oil or moisturizer: I used some almond oil and put it on the back of my hand with some of this foundation and mixed it with my finger and applied to my face and blended with a DAMP real techniques sponge (very similar and cheaper than a beauty blender) (bomb!) well it blended much better after mixing it with almond oil. The only problem is that this stuff does come off easily once I start to get oily or if I gently rub my skin. I wish that they would change the formula so that it would last longer, and blend easier. Until then I won't be repurchasing and my hunt for a natural full coverage foundation continues but I will finish this bottle of foundation until then. I use a setting powder by emani. It's actually a powder foundation that is vegan. Very great vegan/ natural brand!

on 1/16/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Offers great coverage, and I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients (woohoo!). The only reason I docked it a star is because I have oily skin, and if I don't use a mattifying primer underneath things get out of control pretty quickly. But with the primer it's wonderful and lasts all day!

I bought this in Creme. I'm a light skinned gal (especially in winter, and being a fan of 100% I needed a foundation to cover my hormonal acne prone skin. On the plus side: I LOVE the all-natural, organic ingredients, it doesn't break me out, and the coverage is incredibly FULL coverage. Covered all my scars and acne beautifully and paired great with my oily skin. However, there are a few very obvious problems. This is NOT a satin finish. It's unattractively VERY matte and had a tendency to make your face look like a statue, and very one dimensional even with a light handed touch. You are going to need a little contouring to pass for human. It can come off as cakey if not careful, and has a tendency to cling to dry patches, so moisturization before hand is a MUST. I tried to work with this foundation, but I came out looking "flat and matte" no matter what I tried. Unfortunately, this foundation was not a good fit for me and my skin. I may have some scarring and problematic skin but I still want to look natural. I just found Mineral Fusion, it's full coverage and completely natural looking, great ingredients, I'm loving it. Hence their stellar reviews! I still love you 100% Pure, but just not your foundations! Come out with something more natural looking and I would love to try it. ;)

on 9/28/2015 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this foundation for 2 weeks and I love it! My skin is acne prone and very sensitive. So far my skin has had no breakouts and I slept in it twice (oops!) with no breakouts :)

This foundation goes on like a liquid and dries like a powder. In order to get the best coverage I apply with my finger-tips on any areas with blemishes first and then blend toward the rest of my face. As others mentioned it does dry quick, but if I moisturize with sunscreen or argan oil that's resolved.

Last month I had been going through persistent jawline breakouts after previously having my acne under control. I was excited to try this makeup but also worried about experiencing worse breakouts from switching makeup. My current breakouts have cleared up and no new ones cropping up.

I had previously been using BE Medium Bisque for almost 10 years, but had been on the lookout for a natural alternative due to the Bismuth-oxychloride in it.

I was hesitant to try this because it's a liquid and I can't stand the feel and look of liquid F.

This foundation has no fragrance, looks wayyy more natural than my former BE Medium Bisque (Peach Bisque is slightly darker but looks great). My boyfriend hates foundation and has not complained about this one; he even said it looked natural and gave me a bit of color :) The Peach Bisque does run a bit on the yellow side, but I don't mind because my face has a lot of pink undetones wich the yellow neutralizes perfectly.

It feels so light, but the coverage is sufficient for my blemishes, no need for concealer. It lasts all day without need for touch ups.

I also purchased the powder foundation just in case, but this liquid version is my preference. The powder version is too sheer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Just for reference: I have sensitive but oily, acne prone skin. I have gotten the acne under control for the most part but I still have acne scars and redness. I have light-medium skin; beige with more golden undertones. I got this foundation In "white peach" which is just a bit too light for me, but from the swatches I saw of the shade "peach bisque" that one seemed to warm for me. Anyway, this is a wonderful foundation! It provides me with excellent coverage, a satin-matte finish just like it promises. As many others have mentioned though, applying this can be a bit tricky. Because of the rice starch in this it dries fairly fast so you must work quickly. Many have recommended using a damp beauty blender. I use a damp flat top kabuki and that works well for me. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone with dry skin because it can appear chalky. Even with my oily skin I have to make sure I moisturize well before. But once you figure out what method of application works for you, this is a really great makeup! It is pretty pricey, but you can find it on amazon or eBay for cheaper :)