100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

4.3

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 11/17/2015 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this foundation in white peach (winter) and peach bisque/golden peach (summer) and have LOVED it. I had VERY oily skin until I found this product. I tried everything under the sun to find a makeup that stayed throughout the day. I never found anything until I found this. It's great coverage and stays on all day with no blotting needed. However, recently I noticed how bad it looks under any flash photography. I literally look like I glow in the dark with how white I am in any picture with a flash. I am not that white and I look like I could blind someone. The reason for this is that they have spf and zinc in the foundation. Honestly, it's so bad that I am looking to have to switch and I'm devastated. Why they put spf in foundation is beyond me as you can put on a spf facial moisturizer if you need spf.

on 4/21/2013 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I can see why this got high ratings, but I still think Covergirl 3 in 1 is better for long wear.

First thing to know: this is NOT for dry skin of any kind. This is an extreme matte finish and it dries very quickly upon application. More matte than MUFE Velvet +. Texture is drier than Estee Lauder DL. I would call this foundation a densely concentrated LIQUID POWDER.

Coverage is full, although I had to dab a little more on my darkest scars. The finished look is similar to Covergirl 3 in 1, but because this has a thinner consistency than CG it doesn't get as patchy as CG does around my nose and doesn't suck onto my moisturizer and cake up. However, I noticed that it doesn't hold up well throughout the day as well as CG 3 in 1 (probably because CG contains primer properties). It does also have that unavoidable ugly flatness/grey cast that every ultra-matte foundation has. I would not use this for photos.

So it's not perfect, but pretty impressive for an "all-natural" foundation. I tend to find that cosmetics labeled "all natural" are usually subpar in quality, with zero coverage. This one is an exception.

I am around NC25-30 now and I got this in Peach Bisque, which is a tad too dark for me (more on the NC30-NC35 side IMO). It's very yellow in undertone. Color range is limited.

I normally don't care about packaging, but one gripe is that the pump doesn't have a long tube that extends to the bottom of the canister. It is a short-cut tube, which means you have to store it upside or shake real hard before each use to round up the foundation in the pump.

on 2/20/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

As long as 100% Pure doesn't sell out to the bigger, diabolical cosmetic companies... every single 100% Pure product is a default holy grail.

No exception for the foundation. I do agree it goes on a bit blotchy right at first, but you have to let it set for a moment... and use the tips of your fingers to pat and smooth areas out.

I think the KEY is to use lots of foundation. This is not the ideal for everyone, but I love wear moderately heavy levels of foundation so when I put a good amount on (3 pumps) and it smooths on easily and finishes wonderfully.

I don't think this is a true "full coverage" foundation; but it is definitely buildable!

I absolutely love the way this foundation feels, finishes and wears throughout the day... won't be using anything else!

TIP!! ~ If you order online, and you know your colour, order like 2-3 at a time since they got out of stock often! :)

xo

on 6/29/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Pros:
Matte/Powder Finish
Natural/Organic
Comes with a pump
Lasts a good while
SPF

Cons:
Always out of Stock!!!!
May break some people out
Pricey
Hard to find the right shade based on pictures.
Tricky to blend

I love this foundation.The packaging is nice. I have very oily skin and i love that i dont have to put powder on after I apply it. The lasting power is very good for a natural product. I'd say for my oily skin it lasted about 8-12 hours on a good day with constant blotting. (if i didn't have oily skin it would last longer i bet)
It's tricky learning to blend this if you're used to silica, because it dries and sets really quickly so you have to work in sections and blend fast. I bought this in the wrong shade and I've been looking like an oompa loompa for a few months now. (I bought it darker because i thought i'd be getting darker in the summer but I didn't get exposed to the sun as much as i thought i would.) They have a 30 day return policy but I was too lazy to wait for the whole process. I think its because of my oily skin but im not sure but it did get a bit orangy(oxidized) throughout the day. (Oompa Loompa!)
It does have some ingridients that may break people out. I'm very acne prone and still haven't found the cause of my acne nor the cure...so i cant say much about whether or not it made my skin worse or not. (my skin has good and bad days so i can't tell)

Despite the review which sounds like i hate the product because of the shade issues I dont. Those were my own fault for being lazy and not returning the product. and I'd give it more lippies but i'd been trying to get ahold of this foundation in a lighter shade for two and a half months and it's always out of stock. They put it back in stock a month ago and it sold out in two days or something crazy like that :/

Idk.....idk...

on 12/30/2010 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm so happy to have found this, it's now my HG foundation. I have a problem with other chemically based foundations where at the end of the day, when taken off, my skin looks very splotchy red and almost purple with a grey tint. Whatever chemicals I was exposed to with other foundations seemed to cook my skin and enhance my face with whiteheads and cystic acne. However--There's NO problem with this 100% Pure foundation! At the end of the day after taking it off (with Shu Uemura Skin Purifier), my skin looks almost radiant and rosy. In addition, this looks great on, it has a velvet finish and makes my skin look 100% naturally near perfect. I have oily/combo skin and my face doesn't look like an oil slick hit it at the end of the day, even if I forget to apply powder throughout the day. The shade white peach seems to be a perfect match for my hard to match color as well. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

on 8/25/2010 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I looove the coverage of this and the color match is perfect...the colors do run lighter than they look...I hope it doesnt break me out cause the finish is beautiful and doesnt make my oily skin shine at all..