100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Other
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

2.0

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 8/8/2014 8:48:00 AM

Oh boy, where do i start! I had real high expectations about this foundation, because i looooved the tinted moisturizer!! After two bottles i decided to try the foundation, i was curious if it had better coverage. But, i am so sorry i bought this. It doesnt matter what way i apply the foundation, it always seems build up and accentuate dry places. I tried without moisturizer, with moisturizer, with a serum, apply in small amounts and places. It doesnt give me the smooth finish! And speaking about the finish, it is soooo extremely matt that its almost cakey, not a satin finish at all. So if anyone has the golden tip, pleaseee tell me! Because i can almost say that this was a waste of my money.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this foundation sold on its 100% pure ingredient list. I wanted so badly to love something that was supposed to be good for my skin - at least, relatively compared to the majority of ingredients in other foundations. I read some reviews about the foundation color and that was my biggest concern - that the color wouldnt match. I bought the lightest shade, the match was perfect.

HOWEVER, this is the worst foundation that I have used. It is incredibly cakey, hard to blend, and does not last very long. I have previously used Dior (all of their foundations), Lancome, Makeup Forever, and Bare Minerals. They are all 100 times better in my book that this foundation. I would rather have ingredients that arent 100% organic and whatnot for a product that will actually look good. I dont think this does justice in describing the horrible experience that I have had with the 100% foundation and would never buy it again.

I wrote this initial review many years ago. I bought something else from 100% and bought a sample of the foundation to try in case the formula changed. It has. It's more liquidy (which is good because the old formula wasn't), it was easier to blend, and the color match was ok. However, I wont be purchasing the full bottle because exchanges/returns are harder when buying online and I dont want to be stuck with something I hate. Also the second ingredient was squalane which my skin had some negative reactions to (NOT with the foundation, but whne I used it on its own a few months ago) so that's a deterrent.

on 8/23/2011 2:25:00 AM

EDIT: still love the idea of this product, but for the sake of color (too dark) and texture (much too dry), i had to drop a lippie. i'm going through my stash of this by mixing with the medium color of mac's studio tint. ah well!

my first review! i love this foundation, but i definitely needed to figure out how to use it to best suit my skin. i'm nc42, and use this foundation in toffee. by itself, it's super-matte and cakey on my skin, although i never noticed any oxidation when i wore it alone. i wear it now super-super sheered out with aubrey organics rosa mosqueta night creme...i know that sounds a little crazy but i use this moisturizer day and night, and it sheers out the foundation to a perfect medium dewy coverage. my diy TM matches my skin tone perfectly, and i get compliments all the time on my natural-looking makeup! i apply the foundation+moisturizer with my fingertips, blend out a bit with the ecotools bronzer brush, and i'm good to go.

took off one lippie since i have to wear this sheered out with moisturizer, but it's a small price to pay for the huge benefit of wearing healthy, natural makeup and getting great results out of the deal!

on 2/24/2011 1:45:00 PM

I'm so disappointed. After reading the wonderful reviews, I thought this may be the one.. but on my dry skin, it looked really caked on and I saw lines where I hadn't seen before.. Would not recommend for dry skin..

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

i think it's an okay day to day foundation but it's very matte. i usually like dewy looks and when i wear this i make sure i slap on moisturisers and my day treatment way more than i have to so that i achieve that. it has very good staying power but too bad it's too matte for me