100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

I was really excited to try this foundation , I love that it has natural ingredients and is cruelty free. Yet , I have noticed that each time I have used it I have new break outs :( I didn’t want to think that this foundation was the cause of it but I think it is and that makes me so sad because I really wanted it to work for me. On the side , the packaging is really cute and I’m glad that it does seem to work for a lot of people though so don’t get discouraged by my review 💕 If anyone has recommendations for natural, cruelty free B.B. cream or foundation for acne prone skin please let me know!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally a Foundation without any harmful chemicals i suffered from acne soo long this is silicone free yay .Alpine Rose is great Im NW15. I can build this up to full coverage. Its longwearing transfer resistant and keeps me matte the whole day without blotting. If you have dry skin you need an oil it can be a little drying in winter on my oily skin too. I love their luminous primer too. Im on my 3rd bottle and threw My other foundations out will never go back to something with silicone or plastic in it. Skin can breathe with this. Acne is completely gone just one spot or so during hormonal changes

on 1/30/2016 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

100%Pure super fruits healthy foundation/luminous primer
This company is highly reputable and I know this b/c of a situation I will explain later.
I have already purchased a second set from Evine (split up into 4pays)
I have cystic acne from Staph. It is hard to eliminate. The packaging of this prevents cross-contamination.(sealed pump)

This color "porcelain1" is LIGHT ENOUGH FOR ME! Oh joyous day. It has no yellowing effect. It is quick to apply and the finish is gorgeous. My coloration is NW15
I am extremely pale with pink undertones.
MAC foundations break me out.
The only other foundation which matches up is faerieorganics in the lightest shade. But minerals and brushes are not useful to me until my face heals up.
Hopefully this will help someone else here because I have looked here for 10 years and elsewhere for help!

on 1/16/2015 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this foundation! It goes on great with a flat kabuki and gives me medium, matte coverage. For a natural foundation it's flat out amazing. It doesn't break me out at all. I'd wear it every day if I wanted that much coverage daily. I'm nw10 and I mix creme and white peach. I can use each on their own but creme is really for that beautiful colorless porcelain skin and white peach is a bit warm/dark. It does dry quickly and doesn't layer well for me, so I use more than I would for other foundations but it's what I find to work best. I use maybe 1-2 of a pea size for my whole face.

Also, as with their other products they don't use a stem on the pump so store it upside down. I'd think it was to be green but they package everything in an extra cardboard tube so I'm thinking no....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have sensitive skin that breaks out from every foundation I have tried (And those are lots! Both liquid ones and mineral powder ones, conventional ones and organic ones.... ). I don't have oily skin, more like normal one but I get blemishes very very easy. I have eaten antibiotics for acne several times.

Now to to the fine part. This foundation does not break me out! And can I tell you how insanely glad I am to finally have found this?! Usually I can only wear foundation on special occasions and the day after my skin is not happy, new blemishes on their way. But this foundation I can use every day. My skin does not react with any bad feelings at all, on the contrary. I am in heaven.

The foundation has good coverage. Good staying power I would say. For the moment I do not use primer and this one sits all day until evening. The shade creme is light enough for my pale yellow toned skin. One reviewer thought it oxidized during the day, I do not experience that. Maybe it gets just a tiny bit darker during the day but not much. Organic foundations tend to oxidize sometimes but this one not very much I would say.The colour looks a bit dark out of the bottle but when on skin it gets a really light/pale tone that blends wonderfully. The ingredients are extremely good and organic, feeding your skin.

One thing to note though is that the foundation is a little bit dry. You need to moisturize the skin enough before application. I do not find it being any problem but just want to mention it.

Five stars of course for this pearl among foundations! Pure love for 100% pure.

This is my HG foundation! I've been wearing it almost daily for over a year and have yet to find another natural/organic product that compares. I'm currently on my second bottle. This foundation lasts all day, provides unbeatable coverage for all my acne scars and redness, doesn't break me out (I have acne prone skin), and doesn't get shiny by the end of the day. It has a satin/matte finish and you don't feel it once it's on. Unlike other organic foundations I've tried, it doesn't have any smell. The pump despenser works great and makes for easy application. I've found that the best way to apply it is to dot it on my face and then spread it with my fingers. Because it has such great coverage a little goes a long way, one bottle has lasted me almost a year with daily usage.

I'd definitely recommend trying this if you're looking for a natural foundation with great coverage and minimal shine.

For reference, I wear the shade White Peach and have light skin with neutral undertones.

I switched to this foundation from Estee Launder's Double Wear. I was super nervous it would either break me out or not cover my rosy Rosacea cheeks but its covers just as well. I also feel like it leaves my skin softer and smoother.

I use some jojoba oil before applying - which is exactly what I did before Double Wear as well as both foundations are kind of drying/matte and I have very dry skin - especially during chicago winters and from topical rosacea creams (finecea).

I feel better about using this foundation as it's not filled with chemicals. I also like that they offer returns!

The creme color is pale enough for my 'goth' skin. :P

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I decided to give this a try based on the ingredients and good reviews. This didn't work for me. Application looked blotchy (tried beauty blender, fingers, flat top brush and stippling brush). I also varied moisturizers and primers, no matter what I did, it just didn't apply smoothly and just looked sort of chalky (an aging quality) on me. In addition,it didn't cover light age spots. The Peach color was a good match, and my skin wasn't irritated by the product, so I'll give at least 3 lippies.

on 8/26/2012 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I really loved this product, the color Creme was a perfect match for my skin tone and it was great coverage.. The only bad thing about it that would stop me from
Buying it again is that it is a bit too cakey for me. I really wanted it to be my HG, considering all the great natural and non-toxic ingredients that are in this foundation. So if you have even slightly dry skin I would recommend a good moisturizer and primer to with this foundation.

on 6/10/2012 12:01:00 PM

I wish that I could wear this, because it is made from fruit and aloe. That sounds so nice.
FINISH
It comes out a liquidy cream. Then it dries very powdery, but if you put it on correctly, it will still look ok.
BLEND
It is very difficult to blend. It is powdery and dries really fast.
BREAKOUT
Foundation reacts differently with everyone's skin, and this one clogged my pores. I broke out with acne cysts.
COLOR
I am really pale with cool undertones. I had the lightest color, Cream, and it was still way to dark and way to yellow.

I would not buy this again. I have a friend who LOVES this make up and wont even try other kinds. So, if you are interested in trying it, they will refund if you are dissatisfied, so I say it is worth a try.