100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 1/13/2018 10:24:00 PM

I would not recommend this foundation for those with dry skin. It feels extremely tight on my normal skin and emphasises every line on your skin and it certainly is not full coverage. Unless you have greasy skin, save yourself the disappointment.

on 6/1/2016 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I wanted to like this so bad because of the ingredients. I tried it a few ways; alone applied with fingers, brush, beauty blender, with a few drops of oil, mixed with lotion, mixed with another foundation, with moisturizer, without moisturizer, with and with out primer. Each way I got the same result - a statuesque looking finish. It just looks like I have a massive layer of thick powder on my face. I couldn't find a way to make it work so I returned it. I also wasn't able to find a good color match. I bought 2 shades to mix with the help of the sales associate at the store but it still wasn't the right color. I have also tried the water based foundation but it had little coverage and slid off. Haven't tried the bb cream yet. Might give that a shot.

on 8/8/2014 8:48:00 AM

Oh boy, where do i start! I had real high expectations about this foundation, because i looooved the tinted moisturizer!! After two bottles i decided to try the foundation, i was curious if it had better coverage. But, i am so sorry i bought this. It doesnt matter what way i apply the foundation, it always seems build up and accentuate dry places. I tried without moisturizer, with moisturizer, with a serum, apply in small amounts and places. It doesnt give me the smooth finish! And speaking about the finish, it is soooo extremely matt that its almost cakey, not a satin finish at all. So if anyone has the golden tip, pleaseee tell me! Because i can almost say that this was a waste of my money.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this foundation sold on its 100% pure ingredient list. I wanted so badly to love something that was supposed to be good for my skin - at least, relatively compared to the majority of ingredients in other foundations. I read some reviews about the foundation color and that was my biggest concern - that the color wouldnt match. I bought the lightest shade, the match was perfect.

HOWEVER, this is the worst foundation that I have used. It is incredibly cakey, hard to blend, and does not last very long. I have previously used Dior (all of their foundations), Lancome, Makeup Forever, and Bare Minerals. They are all 100 times better in my book that this foundation. I would rather have ingredients that arent 100% organic and whatnot for a product that will actually look good. I dont think this does justice in describing the horrible experience that I have had with the 100% foundation and would never buy it again.

I wrote this initial review many years ago. I bought something else from 100% and bought a sample of the foundation to try in case the formula changed. It has. It's more liquidy (which is good because the old formula wasn't), it was easier to blend, and the color match was ok. However, I wont be purchasing the full bottle because exchanges/returns are harder when buying online and I dont want to be stuck with something I hate. Also the second ingredient was squalane which my skin had some negative reactions to (NOT with the foundation, but whne I used it on its own a few months ago) so that's a deterrent.

I was really excited to try this foundation , I love that it has natural ingredients and is cruelty free. Yet , I have noticed that each time I have used it I have new break outs :( I didn’t want to think that this foundation was the cause of it but I think it is and that makes me so sad because I really wanted it to work for me. On the side , the packaging is really cute and I’m glad that it does seem to work for a lot of people though so don’t get discouraged by my review 💕 If anyone has recommendations for natural, cruelty free B.B. cream or foundation for acne prone skin please let me know!

on 9/21/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favourite full coverage foundation. They actually didn't have the right shade for my skin until they recently brought out a new shade called sand. I had tried samples before and loved them but had put off buying a bottle because they were either a bit too light and dark for my skin, so I jumped at the chance to buy 'sand' when I saw it.
I only really use it once a week when I go out somewhere, but I find it goes on best after I've applied a little face oil first. You don't need to use a lot to get good coverage and I love that it doesn't have any nasty chemicals and is cruelty free🐰. I can finally end my hunt for a natural, full coverage, vegan foundation that suits my skin!

Update: I found after a while of use this foundation was really accentuating the dry patches on my face, I was having to exfoliate almost every morning so it wouldn't stick to and make every little imperfection stand right out (I think my skin has become a bit dryer over the past few months). So I stopped using this one and found something better suited to me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If someone can help me out with this foundation, I would greatly appreciate it. I received it a few days ago, and I really want to like it, but I am having issues. The first time I applied, I used a classic foundation brush with dense bristles. While applying, I noticed it drying very quickly, so blending was very difficult. By the time I did my whole face, I was left with splotchy coverage that made my skin look dry in some areas (I have oily/comination sensitive acne prone skin). Tonight I tried applying with my fingers, small areas at a time, and that seemed to work better; however, I would prefer to apply with a brush. I did love the way this feels on my skin - very light and like I'm not wearing makeup. I assume it would be great for my skin type if I can just get it to apply correctly. Perhaps I need to use a less dense brush like a kabuki. I'm about to read a bunch of reviews and see if anyone has tips, but right now I'm pretty disappointed. Super sad face.

on 10/24/2013 10:50:00 PM

My skin is acne-prone, combination but more on the oily side. I've been looking for an organic foundation that is just decent enough to use since I know organic products can't hold as long as synthetic products etc... I ordered cream -the lightest shade, hoping that it would match me. Long story short, by the end of couple of hours it has oxidized and gave an orange tint. Plus, it looks like it can not blend very well on my skin, and doesn't cover as much. *Sighhh I guess I'm still on the hunt of the holy grail organic foundation.

on 6/10/2012 12:01:00 PM

I wish that I could wear this, because it is made from fruit and aloe. That sounds so nice.
FINISH
It comes out a liquidy cream. Then it dries very powdery, but if you put it on correctly, it will still look ok.
BLEND
It is very difficult to blend. It is powdery and dries really fast.
BREAKOUT
Foundation reacts differently with everyone's skin, and this one clogged my pores. I broke out with acne cysts.
COLOR
I am really pale with cool undertones. I had the lightest color, Cream, and it was still way to dark and way to yellow.

I would not buy this again. I have a friend who LOVES this make up and wont even try other kinds. So, if you are interested in trying it, they will refund if you are dissatisfied, so I say it is worth a try.

on 2/26/2012 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

It is thick and tough to blend.
But it doesn't hurt my skin, which is eczema and acne prone. Coverage is fine. Not suitable if skin is dry. I don't use this during winter. Too drying.
I use this on occasions when I need better coverage.
Start with oil-based moisturiser and the foundation look better and not cakey.

Edit Dec 2012: I've stopped using this since the colour does not match me to begin with and too cakey to be applied correctly. I've started using Fancl foundation and that is more watery (less coverage) and good for sensitive skin too!