100 Percent Pure HEALTHY SKIN FOUNDATION WITH SUPER FRUITS SPF 20 (full coverage / satin finish)

HEALTHY SKIN FOUNDATION WITH SUPER FRUITS SPF 20 (full coverage / satin finish)HEALTHY SKIN FOUNDATION WITH SUPER FRUITS SPF 20 (full coverage / satin finish)

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 6/18/2018 8:29:00 AM

This product is a great organic and healthy alternative without all the bad ingredients other cosmetics have.
The Colour range is a bit limited but if you mix two colors you can make your perfect shade.
If you don't apply any moisturizer or primer that adds a bit of hydration it can look slightly powdery. I personally find that if i use jojoba oil before applying the foundation it looks great. Or use the studio fix spray and spray over the foundation after you have applied it. Coverage is natural this way . You may need to touch up on any spots with a concealer as it doesn't seem to cover that too well. It gives a even skin tone and beautiful skin like finish.
a little goes a long way and it doens't cause break outs. However if you apply this too heavily i think it will clog pores.
overall i am very happy and I love this product so far :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally a Foundation without any harmful chemicals i suffered from acne soo long this is silicone free yay .Alpine Rose is great Im NW15. I can build this up to full coverage. Its longwearing transfer resistant and keeps me matte the whole day without blotting. If you have dry skin you need an oil it can be a little drying in winter on my oily skin too. I love their luminous primer too. Im on my 3rd bottle and threw My other foundations out will never go back to something with silicone or plastic in it. Skin can breathe with this. Acne is completely gone just one spot or so during hormonal changes

on 1/13/2018 10:24:00 PM

I would not recommend this foundation for those with dry skin. It feels extremely tight on my normal skin and emphasises every line on your skin and it certainly is not full coverage. Unless you have greasy skin, save yourself the disappointment.

on 4/22/2017 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I am intrigued by the new natural and organic foundations. I received a sample of the 100 Percent Pure Foundation at San Francisco International airport where they have a physical store. The SA matched me with Alpine Rose, one of their lightest shades and closest to my skin tone. The color was too light and slightly yellow for my cool undertone. I found it difficult to apply using my fingers due to the its consistency, thus I'd recommend a foundation brush for even application. I'd suggest this one for normal to slightly oily skin. Five lippies for the sanitary pump packaging and good selection of cheek and lip colors.

on 9/21/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favourite full coverage foundation. They actually didn't have the right shade for my skin until they recently brought out a new shade called sand. I had tried samples before and loved them but had put off buying a bottle because they were either a bit too light and dark for my skin, so I jumped at the chance to buy 'sand' when I saw it.
I only really use it once a week when I go out somewhere, but I find it goes on best after I've applied a little face oil first. You don't need to use a lot to get good coverage and I love that it doesn't have any nasty chemicals and is cruelty free🐰. I can finally end my hunt for a natural, full coverage, vegan foundation that suits my skin!

Update: I found after a while of use this foundation was really accentuating the dry patches on my face, I was having to exfoliate almost every morning so it wouldn't stick to and make every little imperfection stand right out (I think my skin has become a bit dryer over the past few months). So I stopped using this one and found something better suited to me.

on 6/1/2016 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I wanted to like this so bad because of the ingredients. I tried it a few ways; alone applied with fingers, brush, beauty blender, with a few drops of oil, mixed with lotion, mixed with another foundation, with moisturizer, without moisturizer, with and with out primer. Each way I got the same result - a statuesque looking finish. It just looks like I have a massive layer of thick powder on my face. I couldn't find a way to make it work so I returned it. I also wasn't able to find a good color match. I bought 2 shades to mix with the help of the sales associate at the store but it still wasn't the right color. I have also tried the water based foundation but it had little coverage and slid off. Haven't tried the bb cream yet. Might give that a shot.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So, let's start off by saying I have combination/oily skin. I get oily on my nose. I tried this foundation and learned it's a bit tricky to use. It is very drying and difficult to blend unless you mix it with some kind of oil or moisturizer: I used some almond oil and put it on the back of my hand with some of this foundation and mixed it with my finger and applied to my face and blended with a DAMP real techniques sponge (very similar and cheaper than a beauty blender) (bomb!) well it blended much better after mixing it with almond oil. The only problem is that this stuff does come off easily once I start to get oily or if I gently rub my skin. I wish that they would change the formula so that it would last longer, and blend easier. Until then I won't be repurchasing and my hunt for a natural full coverage foundation continues but I will finish this bottle of foundation until then. I use a setting powder by emani. It's actually a powder foundation that is vegan. Very great vegan/ natural brand!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hi I recently purchased this product from the website and at first when I tried it, it was difficult to blend. So what I found that worked for me is, I firstly moisturise my face lightly with some sweet almond oil. Applied the foundation with my fingers to my face, then on a damp beauty blender I added just two drops of the same almond oil and buffed out the foundation throughout my face. It came out beautiful. No patches, no chilliness, no blotches. For me this has worked. Give it a try guys if there is a problem with blending. You can use any light oil that's suitable for you.
I give this foundation 4 lippes. The Lil effort to finding a suitable way to buff was the only downfall. But regardless a healthy foundation.
BTW I use the shade toffee and I'm a mac NC42 in the pro long wear.

on 1/30/2016 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

100%Pure super fruits healthy foundation/luminous primer
This company is highly reputable and I know this b/c of a situation I will explain later.
I have already purchased a second set from Evine (split up into 4pays)
I have cystic acne from Staph. It is hard to eliminate. The packaging of this prevents cross-contamination.(sealed pump)

This color "porcelain1" is LIGHT ENOUGH FOR ME! Oh joyous day. It has no yellowing effect. It is quick to apply and the finish is gorgeous. My coloration is NW15
I am extremely pale with pink undertones.
MAC foundations break me out.
The only other foundation which matches up is faerieorganics in the lightest shade. But minerals and brushes are not useful to me until my face heals up.
Hopefully this will help someone else here because I have looked here for 10 years and elsewhere for help!

on 1/16/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Offers great coverage, and I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients (woohoo!). The only reason I docked it a star is because I have oily skin, and if I don't use a mattifying primer underneath things get out of control pretty quickly. But with the primer it's wonderful and lasts all day!