100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by age: 36-43
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally a Foundation without any harmful chemicals i suffered from acne soo long this is silicone free yay .Alpine Rose is great Im NW15. I can build this up to full coverage. Its longwearing transfer resistant and keeps me matte the whole day without blotting. If you have dry skin you need an oil it can be a little drying in winter on my oily skin too. I love their luminous primer too. Im on my 3rd bottle and threw My other foundations out will never go back to something with silicone or plastic in it. Skin can breathe with this. Acne is completely gone just one spot or so during hormonal changes

on 6/1/2016 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I wanted to like this so bad because of the ingredients. I tried it a few ways; alone applied with fingers, brush, beauty blender, with a few drops of oil, mixed with lotion, mixed with another foundation, with moisturizer, without moisturizer, with and with out primer. Each way I got the same result - a statuesque looking finish. It just looks like I have a massive layer of thick powder on my face. I couldn't find a way to make it work so I returned it. I also wasn't able to find a good color match. I bought 2 shades to mix with the help of the sales associate at the store but it still wasn't the right color. I have also tried the water based foundation but it had little coverage and slid off. Haven't tried the bb cream yet. Might give that a shot.

on 8/23/2014 7:15:00 PM

I bought this foundation online without any sampling beforehand. I never do this but I was looking to change to non-toxic options for makeup ever since I got pregnant. I have very acne-prone skin that's combination right now (very oily t-zone, drier jawline and cheeks). I also have sensitive skin that doesn't tolerate fragrances.

PROS: I like that this foundation doesn't have any strong scent and it didn't break me out. It also didn't irritate and it felt light on my skin. It also has decent staying power and you can build coverage.

CONS: I bought this in White Peach (I'm MAC NC25) and it was almost a match, but still a bit light for me. However, I've read other reviews that the next shade up (Peach Bisque) is too dark for even an NC30. The biggest con for me is that it's quite dry on my skin and I had to blend quite quickly because it dried fast. I just wish there were more colour options.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have sensitive skin that breaks out from every foundation I have tried (And those are lots! Both liquid ones and mineral powder ones, conventional ones and organic ones.... ). I don't have oily skin, more like normal one but I get blemishes very very easy. I have eaten antibiotics for acne several times.

Now to to the fine part. This foundation does not break me out! And can I tell you how insanely glad I am to finally have found this?! Usually I can only wear foundation on special occasions and the day after my skin is not happy, new blemishes on their way. But this foundation I can use every day. My skin does not react with any bad feelings at all, on the contrary. I am in heaven.

The foundation has good coverage. Good staying power I would say. For the moment I do not use primer and this one sits all day until evening. The shade creme is light enough for my pale yellow toned skin. One reviewer thought it oxidized during the day, I do not experience that. Maybe it gets just a tiny bit darker during the day but not much. Organic foundations tend to oxidize sometimes but this one not very much I would say.The colour looks a bit dark out of the bottle but when on skin it gets a really light/pale tone that blends wonderfully. The ingredients are extremely good and organic, feeding your skin.

One thing to note though is that the foundation is a little bit dry. You need to moisturize the skin enough before application. I do not find it being any problem but just want to mention it.

Five stars of course for this pearl among foundations! Pure love for 100% pure.

on 10/10/2011 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Update Nov. 2016.
This is the only foundation I've bought again and again, 5 years and counting.
It covers very well, no need for concealer. It stays in place all day on my 47-year old skin with fine lines and wrinkles, no moving around. It looks natural. Good ingredients, no reaction. And they have extended the color selection since my original review so I have a perfect match.
What's the catch?
You need an unusual technique to apply it. No brushes or sponges will do, only fingers.
First, make sure skin is moisturized. Apply the foundation in a THIN layer FAST to a small area, blending it out to desired coverage. It dries very fast. Then take a little more, apply to a neighboring area and continue like that. You can build extra coverage, but make sure that you have a very thin layer on your finger and dab/stroke it on.
Found that it works very well over the argan oil SPF30 cream, a beautiful porcelain look.

The lightest shade is a little bit too dark and yellow for me, but much better than the tinted moisturizer. (edit Nov 2016, now they have Alpine Rose that is perfect for me)
The most important thing is: this does not break me out!
I have sensitive skin, and most (all?) conventional face creams leave my skin with little bumps. That goes for foundations too.
My skin is dry, this dries matte, no powder needed, until mid day, a bit on the nose.
Covers well, but takes a little extra effort to get even on drier parts.
I thought I could thin it out with the pomegranate spf moisturizer, but that made the texture almost unspreadable.
Wish it came in a slightly lighter and colder shade, but will repurchase, as it is the best i've found that doesn't break me out.
Love the concept of non harmful products!

Update 2011-12-29
I have nowwoejed selling makeup for 3 months, trying several high and low end brands, and my appreciation of this foundation continues to grow. It looks the most natural of all on my 42 year old skin, doesn't need powder, stays the same colour, stays on for 12-hour work days. And covers enough that I have no need for a concealer under my eyes.
It took some time to perfect application, it dries fast, so swift fingers directly on the skin in segments work. It is buildable after drying.
And it still doesn't break me out!

on 5/17/2011 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For those that have warm complexions this stuff is fantastic. I have a hard time finding foundations that actually match my yellow tone skin, but this is near perfect and lasts longer than NARS Punjab. I also like that is is natural, less chemicals on my skin. The texture is great- almost matte with strong coverage, but not cakey at all. I use the peach bisque shade and it is great. It is not longer wearing, even with powder, lasting for about 4-5 hours.

on 2/6/2011 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am loving this foundation. The coverage is fantastic. I donít need any concealers or primers with this. The application is easy and it blends well. My skin looks lovely after applying. I feel good knowing it doesnít have any synthetic chemicals or contribute to the suffering of animals. I do have acne prone skin and many foundations make it worse. I have been using this for two weeks with no new acne. But I think a full test will require at least another two weeks to say with total confidence that it will not cause trouble for acne prone skin.

on 1/7/2011 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This was my first purchase of 100 Percent Pure line. I was so pleasantly surprise of how good this foundation is! The key is to let it dry and set it with any of your loose powder, then, voila - you'll have a flawless skin. The matteness power is also pretty awesome. I have an oily skin, and this foundation holds up much better than some name brands foundations I've ever tried. It dries up pretty fast, so you need to apply this quickly. I'm not a big brush person, so I usually just apply this with my fingers. The heat from your fingers actually helps in blending this foundation, in my opinion. From time to time I use the beauty blender sponge in stippling motion to help me blend the foundation. I'm an AAB with medium cool toned (in the winter), and the shade Golden Peach matches my skin tone perfectly. I'm more tan in the summer, so - I'm not sure if I still could use the same shade. I'll update if necessary.

on 11/24/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with this foundation sucking all the moisture out of your face? By the end of the day, my face is so dry from it, I look years beyond my age because it sits in every fine line and wrinkle I didn't even know I had. It feels so good just to get the foundation off! I gave it a 3 star because I like the idea of all natural ingredients, it doesn't have an odd scent, and the coverage/color seem alright. I had no problem blending it but I do have to apply 2 coats to get more of a "full coverage" look.
BTW I do wear moisturizer under it and I do have to wear a powder on top to set it otherwise it comes off too easily.

I've edited this review because I stopped using it and decided I should update. This make up has *great* ingredients and is probably better for your skin than most foundations, and it does look quite nice once you figure out the best way to apply, but unfortunately I do have some general complaints. For one thing the lasting power is just so so. If you are in for a daylight to dark day you will definitely have to be worried about what's going on with your face because it is not going to last. Also, like most 100% Pure products, it's a little pricey, especially if you are someone who operates on a tighter budget. Finally, although I am not sure this is the case now, but when I used this they were more often than not out of my color (white peach). It was frustrating because I would frequently run out waiting for them to get stock back in. It was all the time. So, although I do love the healthier ingredients and greatly appreciate the plant based aspect of this make up, I don't use anymore and don't recommend.